• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really??? I thought it was a slog to get there and a boring rehash of Sekrion. It's fun because Destiny is fun, but there was nothing unique or interesting in it.

it's a mashup of supers all the way to the end so i enjoy it.

the will of crota strike in the jovian complex is a disaster though. they spawn you all the way in forgotten shore to make it feel longer than it actually is. once you get in the jovian complex itself, you fight one wave of enemies and then you're in a cramped room shooting a bunch of annoying adds (and from an awkward location if any burn is on). like you said, the game itself is fun, but bungie continues to choke on their mission design.

We did pretty well. Got up to if yur or whatever.
having dozens of level 32 knights was a lazy as fuck way to make it difficult.

Got pretty lucky and got the raid chest and gloves from the first couple sections and the class item. Gonna try and get to 31 before attempting the raid again. Don't have a ghorn to carry my sorry ass :(

Without spoiling anything, can anyone tell me how far into the raid you encounter level 31 enemies? Use vague terms like "half way" or something...

Is this question technically a spoiler?

anddo0

why doesn't The Dark Below have trophies?

You'd think for the asking price there would be some extra incentive.
How does Activision/Bungie get away with this when others can't?

Definitely great try. Made it really far on our own, very satisfying figuring it all out.

Boots, gloves is a great haul.

fucking Ir Yut -_-

Without spoiling anything, can anyone tell me how far into the raid you encounter level 31 enemies? Use vague terms like "half way" or something...

Is this question technically a spoiler?

minor spoiler
Second checkpoint.

We did pretty well. Got up to if yur or whatever. having dozens of level 32 knights was a lazy as fuck way to make it difficult.

Got pretty lucky and got the raid chest and gloves from the first couple sections and the class item. Gonna try and get to 31 before attempting the raid again. Don't have a ghorn to carry my sorry ass :(

Are there level 31/32 enemies in the raid? Thanks.

Spoiler tag your answer.

So I've been seeing a few posts about getting to 31...

What if I have a fully-leveled, pre-DLC helm and 3 pieces of new vanguard gear. Does that get me to 31 or will the old helm at light 30 leave me short?

LiK

why doesn't The Dark Below have trophies?

You'd think for the asking price there would be some extra incentive.
How does Activision/Bungie get away with this when others can't?

Trophies would give me an incentive for the regrind. Seems a shame they don't.

My group is taking a break on the second part of the raid. That bridge shit is annoying.

But I got raid gauntlets already, RNG be blessed.

My group is taking a break on the second part of the raid. That bridge shit is annoying.

But I got raid gauntlets already, RNG be blessed.

Spoiler tag that! I want to go in completely blind :)

Yes, that even means without knowledge of specific architectural structures.

I'm lost.
Eris says I have to kill some Hive in the Cosmodrome to start her quest?? I see nothing on the map. What am I supposed to do here.

EL CUCO

Spoiler tag that! I want to go in completely blind :)

Yup. Seeing that the Raid has already been completed its time for me to bail out.
B5X3yw9.jpg

See ya tonight, pressed firmly on Crota's end!

Homeboyd

Absolutely, yes. Hitting 30 should be very reasonable for anyone over a two-week-from-now period with those two pieces
Should people who are 30 and haven't played any of the new content yet immediately go buy what they can to get to 31 (say they have enough marks to buy all 4 pieces), or should they play through the raid at 30 (if it's even possible) and try to get gear drops first? (or play through other content to try and get level 31 drops?)

Trying to figure out how to tackle all this in the order that makes the most sense.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
So I've been seeing a few posts about getting to 31...

What if I have a fully-leveled, pre-DLC helm and 3 pieces of new vanguard gear. Does that get me to 31 or will the old helm at light 30 leave me short?

I think that will leave you short.

30+33+33+33 = 129 and you need to be 131 to get to 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom