• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame we have to resort to this, but you're absolutely right. It's not even enjoyable to have more than one character right now because of all the time gates they've put on pretty much every facet of the game. I'm just going to focus on my Hunter main from now on and only use my Titan for Nightfalls and Weeklies.

Agreed. All of the stuff to roll three toons going forward is just crazy. Keeping track of so many shards and energies is crazy. Nightfall with a 30 is plenty doable, so I'll just focus on my warlock for a while, dipping into the other classes when I need a quick coin.

LiK

i still need another 600 rep...

it might be faster to get 70 crucible marks...

so everyone in our Raid group still on? i'l be on at 6PM EST. might be on earlier just to play the story stuff. not sure i'll stay for long. got relatives visiting so i might be on for 2 hours. maybe good enough for the first section.

Stillmatic

Loving the new content, it's a shame Nightfall/Weekly are locked out though. The new Raid is awesome and really challenging. I only spent about 3 hours in the Raid and didn't even get up to the 2nd checkpoint with all 30's (going in blind). We knew what to do but died just before pulling it off.

It was a pretty lucky night too, got some good new gear.

Dropped in Vanguard packages
The Devil You Don't | Hand Cannon | Hip fire accuracy | Field Scout | Luck in the Chamber
LDR 5001 | Sniper | Void | Spray and Play | Field Scout | Perfect Balance | Grenadier

Legendary Engram drop doing the last story mission, turned into Rahool
MG18A Harm's Way | Machine Gun | Arc | Spray and Play | High Caliber Rounds | Reactive Reload (This is an awesome weapon, love my Zombie Apocalypse, but this looks like an awesome replacement, good rate of fire, stability and mag size)

Eris
Murmur | Solar/Arc Fusion Riflev (Loving this)

I bought the new Vangaurd Legs, Arms and Chest. A Few more bounties and I'll have the Helm.

Pretty awesome you can Vault the Commendations and give them to your other characters.

Alot of people grinded their rep up for vanguard/crucible just enough so that they only needed a little bit more for a rank up package. Plus commendations can be moved from character to character.

Whoa...nice to know, this helps a ton since I over leveled my warlock vanguard rep by accident.

so everyone in our Raid group still on? i'l be on at 6PM EST. might be on earlier just to play the story stuff. not sure i'll stay for long. got relatives visiting so i might be on for 2 hours. maybe good enough for the first section.

i'll still be on but i'd prefer to hit 31 before going in.

looks like the only way that'll happen is if i do 25 assassination patrol missions...

Is it really true that new exotics require less XP...?

I was hording bounties on two characters before submiting Ikora with the Invenctive bounty.

I got my new post-DLC Invective than passed the weapon on two characters and submited bounties for two characters and I noticed that the Leveling up of the Weapon was indeed faster than before....... i did not do the Nightfall

Alot of people grinded their rep up for vanguard/crucible just enough so that they only needed a little bit more for a rank up package. Plus commendations can be moved from character to character.
Aha! Now it makes sense. I assumed you wouldn't be able to share that, cool.
Gloves and boots also don't require a commendation.

Nice to know! Ok, time to head home! I should feel bad about no gym but thought will evaporate when I load my Sunbro up!

Jrmint

Im trying to get in touch with Tyson on skype to confirm but hes usually around. If he cant though, Daryl, be ready!
Hey Greeny and Daryl -

I just got girlfriend aggro out of nowhere and I'm gonna be heading out for a couple hours. I'll prob be home by 9 or 10 if you don't mknd waiting till then. Sorry bros.

So have people figured out how to damage or beat Crota?

On that note, lvl 30 here, if anyone needs an extra for raid. Or even VoG raid on hard im in

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody want to help me out with the story missions on hard starting with the second one?

Yeah. Not going to touch the raid until I'm 31.

vakarian32

it is kind of sad that they phased old Vanguard and Crucible weapons from the vendors. Some of them were real good, everyone looking for a Shadow Price equivalent with the new attack rating

Yeah I agree, pretty underwhelming a lot of the new weapons tbh. Best alternative to Shadow Price would be the Vanquisher which has the upgraded attack rating now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom