• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT!!!

My New Monarchy is rank 3!!! I can buy my helmet! I have 92 crucible marks so I just need to do a bunch of bounties and a little but of PvP!!!

31 soon!!!

My Crucible rank is between 0-1 for all my 3 alts :/

This game damnit!!!!

Looks like Bungie figured out how to keep Patrol relevant in the post Chest Run patch. The quests are a decent little detour, still need to work on mission variety however.

Yeah I agree, pretty underwhelming a lot of the new weapons tbh. Best alternative to Shadow Price would be the Vanquisher which has the upgraded attack rating now.

Murmur and The Devil You Don't are great. Most suck and with only 4 exotic weapons it's kinda disappointing.

There are more legendary weapons I would rather upgrade than exotics.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I was hording bounties on two characters before submiting Ikora with the Invenctive bounty.

I got my new post-DLC Invective than passed the weapon on two characters and submited bounties for two characters and I noticed that the Leveling up of the Weapon was indeed faster than before....... i did not do the Nightfall
hmmm. how noticeable a difference?

After completing the 3 story missions, I feel like a sucker. I feel like I just got hoodwinked. Those missions just lend more credence to the idea that all this content was already on the disc but was held back to be sold. I know they say that isn't true so I'll take their word for it and if that's not the case what's even more shocking is this is all the content they could come up with?

After all the criticisms of mission structure of the vanilla version that's the best they could come up with. Traversing the areas you've been in but backwards? Are they serious? Did nobody at the studio realize that wasn't good enough. This was the best they could come up with? Are you freaking kidding me. I'm really freaking shocked. Not only is there not enough content whats there is shockingly lackluster and sorta bad.

There is no way they should have charged for the story missions. Even ten dollars would've been too much. Someone said this in another Destiny thread; this shit should've been free akin to the Queen's Wrath event and Queen's Wrath was pretty bad so this would've been better.

HOLY SHIT!!!

My New Monarchy is rank 3!!! I can buy my helmet! I have 92 crucible marks so I just need to do a bunch of bounties and a little but of PvP!!!

31 soon!!!

My Crucible rank is between 0-1 for all my 3 alts :/

This game damnit!!!!

tumblr_inline_mryw2dzT4Z1qz4rgp.gif

Ohmyfuckingfuckgod fuck this fucking game fuck bungie fuck the world fuck everybody fuck y'all fuck everything fuckerdiefuck fuck asshole crotas ass leaked all over me. Nightfall spoils for today, useless legendary, ass shards&energy. fuck my fucking life. I need to find something better to do with my time.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ohmyfuckingfuckgod fuck this fucking game fuck bungie fuck the world fuck everybody fuck y'all fuck everything fuckerdiefuck fuck asshole crotas ass leaked all over me. Nightfall spoils for today, useless legendary, ass shards&energy. fuck my fucking life. I need to find something better to do with my time.
Chill. The Fuck. Out.

schlew

Hey all, I love the game but still suck when it comes to post-20 content.

As soon as I hit 20 I aligned myself with the Future War Cult (I hope that's right...). But I see now that I can buy weapons and armour from the Vanguards as well as the Cult. They both require particular ranks to buy items, so I'm a bit confused. Do I have to level up my ranking with one or the other? Do I have to switch my class armour as I see fit to rank up, or does Future War Cult and Vanguard earn XP simultaneously?

Hopefully I don't sound like too much of an idiot.

I just bought the expansion. What do I actually get with it?

I know I get the cap to level 32. I did a few missions, saw the extra level 30 raid...When does the additional strike appear? Is that after you buy that item from Xur?

Yeah I agree, pretty underwhelming a lot of the new weapons tbh. Best alternative to Shadow Price would be the Vanquisher which has the upgraded attack rating now.

Yup, I am a big fan of the Vanquisher; thankfully my Titan is near leveling up the next level to New Monarchy, so Commendation to him! but he is out of marks, lol

This expansion is pretty damn bad, the content is pathetic. There is maybe a total of 4 new ROOMS. Not even areas, just rooms. I guess the raid is the only saving grace.

Anyway I want to do something, raid, nightfall, weekly. I dont care. No one trying the new raid, I am level 29 so its just to try it, no pressure, I just want to see it before everyone spoils it.

Sullichin

I can't select the first DLC story mission, wtf. It's not on the map. I've already beaten all three, I just wanted to go back to do some stupid bounty.

The bounties are semi infuriating for the small amount of new content...

This expansion is pretty damn bad, the content is pathetic. There is maybe a total of 4 new ROOMS. Not even areas, just rooms. I guess the raid is the only saving grace.

Anyway I want to do something, raid, nightfall, weekly. I dont care. No one trying the new raid, I am level 29 so its just to try it, no pressure, I just want to see it before everyone spoils it.

And several of those rooms were already there as people had glitches into them since the Beta.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just bought the expansion. What do I actually get with it?

I know I get the cap to level 32. I did a few missions, saw the extra level 30 raid...When does the additional strike appear? Is that after you buy that item from Xur?
No, I don't know exactly when in the story quests, but you definitely don't need anything from Xur to unlock the strike and thus the weekly/nightfall.

Zakalwe

Banned
No land Beyond is really satisfying to fire. Not sure how efficient it will be overall, but the iron sights make closer ranger headshots very easy.

Looking forward to trying this in pvp tomorrow.

I can't select the first DLC story mission, wtf. It's not on the map. I've already beaten all three, I just wanted to go back to do some stupid bounty.

The bounties are semi infuriating for the small amount of new content...

They should be there with the Expansion I icon. Maybe you need to complete the full quest line first? Did you finish the strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom