• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Holy fuck Bungie, again with the voidfang vestments?

Will buy Plan C though. Thinking about picking up the gauntlet engram for when the dlc hits. Need dem new Titan or Warlock gauntlets. Shall I do it? I should note I already have all the other gauntlets..

Just wanna say....Much respect on the avatar although Im an AG SYSTEMS kinda guy myself....

Anything Wipeout-related deserves respect!

hydruxo said:
Titan: The Armamentarium
Hunter: Crest of Alpha Lupi
Warlock: Voidfang Vestments
Weapon: Plan C
Engram: Gauntlets

Oh man...people are going to be mad...i´ll take that Plan C though

He's next to the crucible vendor.

Telemetries:

Pulse rifle (lol)
Fusion rifle
Rocket launcher

No heavy ammo synthesis.

What, once again no heavy ammo synthesis? bungie wtf are you doing

panda-zebra

I was hoping Bungie might do something half decent for black friday.

That's an appalling selection.

lol, xur black friday deals, that was a missed opportunity.

Plan-C - not heard great things, but I could use an arc fusion rifle, so grabbed.

Found my twin in the tower - Male awoken blue-faced, nightfall-swirling, shaven-headed warlock wearing voidfang with broadsword shader... only thing left was to switch to my Devil You Know and take that screen shot.

Just saw someone run straight from Xur, up the stairs and threw themselves over the barrier... maybe not what they were looking for?

NeOak

My 2 spare Gjallarhorins rejoice. Finally they will be levelled up to their final form.

200_s.gif

for the crime of not having them leveled up already

I'm desperate here. My group of 5 are all level 30 with the exception of me, who's been stuck at 29 forever. After another dozen+ attempts, they're pretty much done with the game and have abandoned me to fend for myself with randoms.

I'd love to beat the raid on hard because normal hasn't provided me anything short of shards for months. I think I can get a hard checkpoint at the gatekeepers from a friend, but aside from that I'm sol and on my own.

maomaoIYP

What stat does voidfang have? If it's Int I'll gladly double dip.
Also, why do people buy heavy ammo synthesis from xur if they can get it from the gunsmith? Honest question.

SharkJAW

What stat does voidfang have? If it's Int I'll gladly double dip.
Also, why do people buy heavy ammo synthesis from xur if they can get it from the gunsmith? Honest question.
5 for 1 strange coin is really easy to swallow. Buying a similar amount with glimmer will have you very broke, very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom