• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck Bungie, again with the voidfang vestments?

Will buy Plan C though. Thinking about picking up the gauntlet engram for when the dlc hits. Need dem new Titan or Warlock gauntlets. Shall I do it? I should note I already have all the other gauntlets..

I really don't think that's how it's gonna work. Remember what they did with people that wanted to stock up on purple engrams?

Which should be next week's burn since Bungie will never use Solar burn again due to all the Jesushorns going around.

If you disable one part of your game because you think some other part is too easy then something's very wrong with their approach of game design.

Schwabe

as a Warlock ...

t3iaLJ0.jpg

Jinjo

200_s.gif

for the crime of not having them leveled up already

They take so much XP dude. :( Can't hold all these exotics (and fill their xp bars)

pvp's about to get a lot more annoying

Atleast you'll get a break from Suros lol.

Holding out hope for the "horn" or Ice Breaker next week.

It'll be Red Death or some other rubbish

Red Death is not rubbish dude, you take that back. It's the gun I want the most.

plan c is a fine weapon that hasn't been offered by xur yet, congrats to the people you are buying it for the first time.

gonna need to see stats if I want to buy/replace my other repeat armors

I'll try not to troll next week. But also I keep mispelling that name and it's driving me crazy

In celebration of xur trolling us again this week, I'm giving out hard Oracle's checkpoint for the next 30 minutes. Whoever wants it, join me..

Psn: ruthlesbarbarian

Because after today I'll be away from destiny for 6 weeks.

Red Death is not rubbish dude, you take that back. It's the gun I want the most.

Ew, pulse rifles.

Maybe I should buy the Voidfangs to help my fellow locks, perhaps if we buy his stock up he'll get Praxic Fire (I already have Praxic Fire, from the first ever legendary engram I got no less...)

In celebration of xur trolling us again this week, I'm giving out hard Oracle's checkpoint for the next 30 minutes. Whoever wants it, join me.. Psn: ruthlesbarbarian Because after today I'll be away from destiny for 6 weeks.
:( your posts will be missed
I have two pocket infinity, a praetorian foil, the calming, and a 77 wizard....I just dont think I need plan C...
any of that stuff arc? plan c is a great arc weapon. I play mainly pve. love it for arc fusion.

Jinjo

In celebration of xur trolling us again this week, I'm giving out hard Oracle's checkpoint for the next 30 minutes. Whoever wants it, join me..

Popping in with my three characters, you're awesome! Why the leave of absence?

I have two, both from purple engrams. It was my first exotic.

Will trade you a Ballarhorn, oh wait...

Steroyd

I have two pocket infinity, a praetorian foil, the calming, and a 77 wizard....I just dont think I need plan C...

Oh, you do, there's a perk that gives you an insta shot when you switch weapons, perfect for a charging Titan with a shotgun.

Plus it's more stable than Sony's stability updates, my god is PvP going to be infuriating for a while.

Has anyone tried vita remote play from a different country? I'm wondering if I leave the ps4 on standby, will I be able to connect with the vita thousands of kms away?

I got Plan C...actually dreamed that I got it in a dream last night haha. Anyway, kinda disappointing selection. What is most annoying is that Bungie choose what is sold each week.

NeOak

Has anyone tried vita remote play from a different country? I'm wondering if I leave the ps4 on standby, will I be able to connect with the vita thousands of kms away?

You can do it.

Question is... should you?

300ms ping most likely, so its PvE stuff only

Oh, you do, there's a perk that gives you an insta shot when you switch weapons, perfect for a charging Titan with a shotgun.

Plus it's more stable than Sony's stability updates, my god is PvP going to be infuriating for a while.

yeah i die to plan c a lot in pvp. it's great everywhere.

Decided to try Plan C before dismantling it. Impact really does pack a wallop. But as far as fusion rifles go, I'll gladly stick with my maxed out Vex Mythoclast

panda-zebra

legoman-D just added you, hope to see you soon :D

EDIT: thank you :)

Steroyd

Eeeeeewwwwww my Hunter's Crest of Alpha Lupi needs relic Iron, I have about 8 items that need Relic Iron that I want to max ffs.

SharkJAW

If you have certain other fusion rifles, it may not suck, but likely doesnt fit an immediate need. Praetorian foil and 77 wizard both hit like a freight train. Im all good.
Lol, I know. Honestly, the exotic slot would be better fit for a primary or Thunderlord, imo. Plan C is good, I'll admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom