• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Eeeeeewwwwww my Hunter's Crest of Alpha Lupi needs relic Iron, I have about 8 items that need Relic Iron that I want to max ffs.

Remember, they look like this:

182739_max.jpg

Perhaps...my warlock is happy to have
the armor that shouldn't be name

Not-Sure.jpg

Rixa

I do PVP :p Mythoclast may have been nerfed, but I can still kick ass with it

Atleast in PVE with VM its easy to do "Kill atleast 2 mofos with one shot FR 20 times" bounty. Downside in PVE (strike playlist) ammoclip is too small :(.

My raid gear needs shitloads of Spirit Bloom, also VM needs same stuff. Destiny farming simulator vol2014.

NeOak

Atleast in PVE with VM its easy to do "Kill atleast 2 mofos with one shot FR 20 times" bounty. Downside in PVE (strike playlist) ammoclip is too small :(

If you use the Lucky Raspberry if you are a hunter or any of the other exotics that give Fusion Rifle ammo, you'll have an extra 42 shots with the Mythoclast.

Eh I already completed my exotic collection with MIDA tool, got no hate for Xur

But god damn fucking Heart of Praxic Fire. Is that the only exotic Xur hasn't made available in this game?

Rixa

If you use the Lucky Raspberry if you are a hunter or any of the other exotics that give Fusion Rifle ammo, you'll have an extra 42 shots with the Mythoclast.

Sadly no and no, my character in Bungie.net. Warlock with "Fly helmet" (Apotheosis Veil). Maybe I change it too to raid helmet (then I would have whole raid set).

Raid chest gives + ammo to specials and VM has that ammo perk "Enhanced Battery".

Holy fuck Bungie, again with the voidfang vestments?

Will buy Plan C though. Thinking about picking up the gauntlet engram for when the dlc hits. Need dem new Titan or Warlock gauntlets. Shall I do it? I should note I already have all the other gauntlets..

No don't. You don't know if the engrams will ever give you those new items. Plus you can always buy an engram after the DLC drops. I really don't understand the logic behind this

Edit** what I'm trying to say is since the new armor is a part of the expansion and Xur sells the engrams to everyone including those who don't own the expansion then maybe the new armor might not be a part of the loot table for the engrams

NeOak

Sadly no and no, my character in Bungie.net. Warlock with "Fly helmet" (Apotheosis Veil). Maybe I change it too to raid helmet (then I would have whole raid set).

Raid chest gives + ammo to specials and VM has that ammo perk "Enhanced Battery".

No, VM only counts as a Fusion Rifle that is a Primary. Nothing that applies to Special weapons apply to it.

It has to be "for Fusion Rifles" specifically. And even then, when you have the VM and a FR at the same time, the ammo perk applies only to the VM.

Enhanced battery is for having a clip of 56 instead of 21 or something like that.

Like this

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018428767561/2305843009217667549#gear

Edit: Mind you, I haven't played since Monday so my weapons are the arc burn. I don't have the Vex equipped, but the armor is the same. I do have the raid boots, but they are full int and the heavy ammo perk doesn't stack anyway.

SharkJAW

I've been converted to the way of throwing knife. I have two equipped for PvP and a knife and 1 or 2 headshots downs bladedancers. It is oh so satisfying. Shame sometimes the opponent lags on death.

Okay, so looking at the Flawless Raider list I see we have enough GMT folks to field a full fireteam: LollipoPReapeR, Konosuke, k1t4j, 2good4u2, raindoc and myself. Do you guys want to give it a go this evening, say at around 21:30GMT+1?

k1t4j

Okay, so looking at the Flawless Raider list I see we have enough GMT folks to field a full fireteam: LollipoPReapeR, Konosuke, k1t4j, 2good4u2, raindoc and myself. Do you guys want to give it a go this evening, say at around 21:30GMT+1?

That is perfect I am up for it for sure :)

damn first time matching some actual good players in skirmish. was not a pretty experience but there was a bit of mutual respect seeing snipers who could out snipe me.

i wish this game had a more competitive push.

TP-DK

If there's an empty spot, I can be ready as a backup if you want.

Wow still no warlock helm for well over a month. WTF Bungie???

What's the point in putting up the chest piece for 2 maybe 3 weeks in a fucking row????

So angry!!

If anyone hasn't got Plan C, buy it. It's awesome. And fires quick with the upgrade. Shame I've had about 4 of them however through drops.

damn first time matching some actual good players in skirmish. was not a pretty experience but there was a bit of mutual respect seeing snipers who could out snipe me.

i wish this game had a more competitive push.

Yeah sorry for bailing on that last match but our blueberry had already left, I didn't know if you actually wanted to keep playing it. I was getting pretty frustrated, "sniper duel" matches are a total snooze-fest to me with everyone just standing around at opposite ends of the map. I need more action than that, way too boring otherwise. If you need a 3rd for skirmish let me know but it can be kinda unplayable when every blueberry is terrible.

Hopped in a Combined Arms match right after and got first on a team that dominated 20-5k. Checked the leaderboard afterwards and our team was filled with Gaffers, lol.

HighOnPCP

Wow still no warlock helm for well over a month. WTF Bungie???

What's the point in putting up the chest piece for 2 maybe 3 weeks in a fucking row????

So angry!!

If anyone hasn't got Plan C, buy it. It's awesome. And fires quick with the upgrade. Shame I've had about 4 of them however through drops.

2 or 3 weeks? try fucking again lol more like 5 or 6 at this point

Glad the Plan C has the hidden cool down on its unique perk. Or else it would be OP.

Fun skirmish matches with drizzay and twilight. No blinkers would get the drop on us!

Yeah sorry for bailing on that last match but our blueberry had already left, I didn't know if you actually wanted to keep playing it. I was getting pretty frustrated, "sniper duel" matches are a total snooze-fest to me with everyone just standing around at opposite ends of the map. I need more action than that, way too boring otherwise. If you need a 3rd for skirmish let me know but it can be kinda unplayable when every blueberry is terrible.

Hopped in a Combined Arms match right after and got first on a team that dominated 20-5k. Checked the leaderboard afterwards and our team was filled with Gaffers, lol.

it's cool the last game was definitely getting boring. wasn't in the mood for those kind of tryhard matches.

Rixa

No, VM only counts as a Fusion Rifle that is a Primary. Nothing that applies to Special weapons apply to it.

It has to be "for Fusion Rifles" specifically. And even then, when you have the VM and a FR at the same time, the ammo perk applies only to the VM.
Ok, no luck with that perk then in chest. Anyways Raid gear looks so much better than that ugly helmet. But to get stuff for upgrading it to max, argh farming :eek:.

Kydd BlaZe

Damn. Was hoping for Praxic Fire or Light Beyond Nemesis for my Warlock. Was also truly hoping for the Plan C, and Xur came through for me there. I now own every exotic weapon with the exception of Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo (you would think that I'm playing the Xbox One version the way this game refuses to give me either of these PlayStation exclusive weapons), and Vex Mythoclast (Despite 10 hard raid clears, Smh). Will soon run out of things to buy from Xur.

You are a brave man, my friend. And you're right to look for other people. I don't think Void or I will ever get Flawless Raider. The jumping puzzle is the true boss of the VoG.

it's cool the last game was definitely getting boring. wasn't in the mood for those kind of tryhard matches.

Yeah skirmish with a full team is super fun like all our earlier matches but I also want salvage to come back so there's an objective-based 3 man mode to generate a little more map movement. I love the sense of motion in this game, can't stand the sniping.

Also, I noticed you had teamed up with the 2 good players on their team, should be some dominating matches, haha.

Yeah skirmish with a full team is super fun like all our earlier matches but I also want salvage to come back so there's an objective-based 3 man mode to generate a little more map movement. I love the sense of motion in this game, can't stand the sniping.

Also, I noticed you had teamed up with the 2 good players on their team, should be some dominating matches, haha.

yea they sent me friend requests. dominating is an understatement.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Where is this list? Can't find it in the OP.

Carn82

I dropped my Thorn bounty. Went from 40-ish to 100-ish and back to 50ish in 2 hours time. 2 hours I rather have spent playing something else -_-

ocean

Banned
Did you see the list? Kinda meh but Plan C is nice.

Need... exotic... helmets
I have everything he's selling except Plan C. It's one of the 4 Exptic weapons I'm still missing! I normally had lots of spare coins but I rage quit the game two weeks ago because of planetary farming being fucking horrible and have only played casually since then.

I have 9 coins so even a single weekly would be enough if anyone still needs it.

phen0m24

I think I need it on my hunter. Let me check

Didn't do it on my hunter yet if you would like company.

I don't have ice breaker though. :(

Psn colonelocorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom