• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

Your psn is javier_p, right? Didn't we do the noob raid?

:)

I'm going to patrol cosmodrome for bounties. If you pop on invite me. I could use 9 more coins. Why not?

Maybe next week Xur will sell helmets.

Probably not

BTW Mandrake, I got to 30 on my main yesterday. That hard run on tuesday was miraculous. Just need another helmet or a chest (still don't have the raid one) to do the same on my alt.

I told you, you both would have good luck coming with me lol.

You could just pass your current helmet to your alt via the vault for now so you can run two hard raids at 30.

Daemul

Selling Plan C is a terrible idea. The Crucible is going to be a cluster fuck this weekend.

I still need Pocket Infinity, Universal Remote and Thunderlord to complete my exotic weapon collection.

Zakalwe

Banned

I don't know why I asked, I knew this. Barely paid attention to any gear outside my Titan, been feeding my alts scraps.

For Warlocks: I have the Skull exotic, is voidfang better? Not really enamoured with any of the Warlock gear so far...

ocean

Banned
Your psn is javier_p, right? Didn't we do the noob raid?

:)

I'm going to patrol cosmodrome for bounties. If you pop on invite me. I could use 9 more coins. Why not?

Maybe next week Xur will sell helmets.

Probably not
It's a_javierp. I'll be on in about 5, if I'm not on your friends list you can shoot me an invite! Thanks man.

I told you, you both would have good luck coming with me lol.

You could just pass your current helmet to your alt via the vault for now so you can run two hard raids at 30.

You're right, I'm just afraid my helmet might mysteriously vanish from the vault in the process. But I might just do it this weekend if I can tear myself away from Dragon Age.

Nodnol

I don't have Plan C, nor a surplus of Arc weapons, but I just don't feel obliged to buy it.

Would rather have coins for something I really want.

Zakalwe

Banned
I don't have Plan C, nor a surplus of Arc weapons, but I just don't feel obliged to buy it.

How many coins do you have?

Plan C really is quite good. If you have surplus of those I'd recommend trying it. It's the kind of FR that can convince you about FRs.

Rixa

^^ Good luck with that. Few weeks later you still have those coins + some extra coins and no Plan C :p. This is Destiny.
Meaning when you buy the PC, you get it also as reward on next day from random drop

Zakalwe

Banned
Selling Plan C is a terrible idea. The Crucible is going to be a cluster fuck this weekend.

People said this about TLW and it was fine.

The only reason Regime was so dominant was ease of use, the average player won't be bothered with learning how to use Plan C effectively.

Spike then back to normal, imo.

DJ88

Rocket telemetry? YES! After Ballerhorn dropped for me this week that's exactly what I need.

So what is the de facto most effective way to use one of these things? I've never used one and want to level up this beauty as fast as humanly possible.

Ghazi

Rocket telemetry? YES! After Ballerhorn dropped for me this week that's exactly what I need.

So what is the de facto most effective way to use one of these things? I've never used one and want to level up this beauty as fast as humanly possible.

Stock up on bounties and daily public event rewards on multiple characters, redeem telemetry, and redeem those things on all three characters.

At least, that's what I believe.

Jrmint

Just have it equipped when you turn in your bounties.

Is Xur random or not? I thought Deej was trolling when he said Xur wasn't random. It seems like he isn't with Voidfang again. Gives us Praxic Fire Bungie.

You are a brave man, my friend. And you're right to look for other people. I don't think Void or I will ever get Flawless Raider. The jumping puzzle is the true boss of the VoG.

Well, if you are interested in the trophy we can do some practice runs before hand. Willingness is the biggest factor!

Awesome :) throw me your psn and I'll add you.

My PSN ID is the same as my GAF username ;)

Where is this list? Can't find it in the OP.

Quote to reveal.

List
Form

Tell Due I would be down to give it a try with him also.

Cool :D

Right now we have k1t4j, TP-DK, raindoc, you and me so we'd only need one more.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Well, if you are interested in the trophy we can do some practice runs before hand. Willingness is the biggest factor!

Quote to reveal.

List
Form

Thanks, I'll do it as well if you need one. Extremely experienced. My PSN is Kartik21.

anyone have to knock out hard atheon?

On PS4. Unknown837.
Yeah, I'm up for it. Need to do it on my hunter.

k1t4j

Quote to reveal.

List
Form

My PSN ID is Kitaj84, send me an invite (at work presently)

DJ88

Stock up on bounties and daily public event rewards on multiple characters, redeem telemetry, and redeem those things on all three characters.

At least, that's what I believe.

Just have it equipped when you turn in your bounties.

Cool thanks. Figured using it with bounties was best but never thought about saving up on public event packages. I'll save todays bounties and won't turn them in till tomorrow along with another set of them.

Deku Tree

I...I whaaa?

This whole time. This whole time. They have been screwing over warlocks on purpose? Does this mean that Bungie knows that Praxic Fire is best exotic and doesn't want me to have it? Your 4th!?!?!?!?!?!?! AWSZXFG"DJALGHDS:GHafdsghvnlkswdZ.VXJbnkfldzxbcj 'n;k srdgfbxc jfmnl;/,.h;nm gmkczdg
lwjmrknklopbg;
g',lmj n.hgfVXSZCZa

Lol, I was right!

Sauce?

If true, no wonder he's not selling the ballerhorn anymore.

Yup. Xur is not random according to Deej. He said it in one of those Bungie bounty video's when they were playing crucible against randoms. I don't have a link but a lot of people heard it and we're talking about it on GAF.

Three Found Verdicts, three Predyth Revenges, and three Fate Bringers. Why won't this game give me a Vision of Confluence??

This game is weird, man.

I've had 4 P. Revenges, 4 Vision of Confluences, 1 Found Vederict... even 3 Vexes.

Yet I just got my first fate bringer, I don't have Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengence or Atheon's Epilogue. :(

I have two 77 wizards, arc and solar and the vanguard fusion you can buy, can't remember the name. Is it still worth buying Plan C? Seems like overkill on fusion rifles.

amar212

wtf Bungie

Every week they have the opportunity for something new and cool and they pull this shit?

In is not intended for advanced players IMO

It is indented for newcomer players (as we all were in the first weeks) to help them upgrade upon their beginners status

Advanced players and collectors should not pray Xur, but RNG

Xur is the friend of new Guardians

Ghazi

In is not intended for advanced players IMO

It is indented for newcomer players (as we all were in the first weeks) to help them upgrade upon their beginners status

Advanced players and collectors should not pray Xur, but RNG

Xur is the friend of new Guardians

I am over 300 hours into the game and I have never had an exotic drop for me.

This game is weird, man.

I've had 4 P. Revenges, 4 Vision of Confluences, 1 Found Vederict... even 3 Vexes.

Yet I just got my first fate bringer, I don't have Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengence or Atheon's Epilogue. :(

I guess I don't have much room to complain then. VoC is the only one that I care about that didn't drop yet. I don't have the raid fusion rifle or pulse rile, but I don't want them anyway. Honestly, I'm pretty much over not having the VoC since the new hotness is so close and a level 30 toon + FB is more than serviceable.

Thanks, I'll do it as well if you need one. Extremely experienced. My PSN is Kartik21.

Perfect. As of now we are:

1. Auto_aim1
2. k1t4j
3. TP-DK
4. raindoc
5. MandrakeUK
6. Myself

We could also try going for the same clan raid trophy, if anyone has a non-full group.

My PSN ID is Kitaj84, send me an invite (at work presently)

I'll try to use the PSN app, let's hope today is one of the working properly days.

I'm ready to go as soon as we got a full team :)

How do I get on that list?

Quote my previous post, and follow the "Form" URL.

Shito

wtf Bungie

Every week they have the opportunity for something new and cool and they pull this shit?
I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of SaviorHorn, but Plan C *is* something new and cool.

I am over 300 hours into the game and I have never had an exotic drop for me.
I share your pain: I'm the same.
Meanwhile, my girlfriend is currently at 4 exotic drops out of 5 nightfalls completed...

todd360

I've mostly come to terms with the never ending voidfang. The thing that gets me is that chest engram is pretty much never on sale. I can't even take a lottery chance at praxic fire. Nightfall just gives me legendary weapons and running into a purple chest engram that gives a praxic fire has such low odds that it would be a Christmas miracle for that to happen.

yea they sent me friend requests. dominating is an understatement.

Game respects game. Team for Trials of Osiris.

Anyone for pvp?

Want to make the most of my good connection during the day.

Helping to carry a fellow gaffer's Lv23 alt through normal VoG but I'd be up for more PvP when we're done (at GKs now). We were doing clash before so some of them will probably want to do crucible as well.

Perfect. As of now we are:

1. Auto_aim1
2. k1t4j
3. TP-DK
4. raindoc
5. MandrakeUK
6. Myself

We could also try going for the same clan raid trophy, if anyone has a non-full group

I can probably help with this if anybody needs to drop. Also, you can all join my stupid clan here:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Settings/447480

You shouldn't need my approval to join but I will keep an eye on it just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom