• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakalwe

Banned
ugh, blink in destiny is the equivalent of being able to slap your opponent in the face in a match of chess.

Half if the game is built that way. This isn't a game for skilled players and fair matchmaking, it's a cluster fuck of low skill gap spam.

Of course you can do well if you're good, but you can't hold your own like you could in Halo.

I still enjoy it though, or at least I'm addicted to it.

Ghazi

I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of SaviorHorn, but Plan C *is* something new and cool.

I share your pain: I'm the same.
Meanwhile, my girlfriend is currently at 4 exotic drops out of 5 nightfalls completed...

Plan C is cool and all, but I still think Crucible will be more of a mess after this.

Also, RIP.

todd360

I was thinking of getting the darkness shirt from bungie store since they have a 20% off deal. I don't know if I can now though. It would be like giving them money for xur screwing me over week after week.

E92 M3

I collect and love fusion rifles, so must buy Plan C. What's up with Xur not selling heavy, though? I have 3 stacks, but one can never have enough.

void666

Banned
I've mostly come to terms with the never ending voidfang. The thing that gets me is that chest engram is pretty much never on sale. I can't even take a lottery chance at praxic fire. Nightfall just gives me legendary weapons and running into a purple chest engram that gives a praxic fire has such low odds that it would be a Christmas miracle for that to happen.

That's how i found mine.
Funny how i think of myself as unlucky because i never find the things i want.
But i have praxis, hawkmoon, 2 ice breakers (rng), 2 voc.

X-Frame

I had a blue scout rifle with the Shoot to Loot perk drop for me yesterday and decided to keep it.

Usually I instantly dismantle anything blue or lower but maybe this perk could come in handy for Nightfalls or something when I can see ammo but can't leave to pick it up?

shem935

Banned
The Mythocast is fun to use but wow it runs out of ammo fast. Now that I finally got one I am ready for th buff!!!

If they gave it a buff it would be great for taking out wizards in the next raid. Ideally I would run Fatebringer (for knights), pocket infinity (wizards), Hezen vengeance.

Deku Tree

If they gave it a buff it would be great for taking out wizards in the next raid. Ideally I would run Fatebringer (for knights), pocket infinity (wizards), Hezen vengeance.

I need an arc legendary fusion to go with the Mythocast's solar burn. Right now I only have void and solar burn legendary fusion rifles.

I had a blue scout rifle with the Shoot to Loot perk drop for me yesterday and decided to keep it.

Usually I instantly dismantle anything blue or lower but maybe this perk could come in handy for Nightfalls or something when I can see ammo but can't leave to pick it up?

This perk saves lives!!! Especially this week with the coward ass knights and wizards. Fuck them both.

Agent

Well, since Xur doesn't have Plan A (Gjallarhorn) or Plan B (Heart of the Praxic Fire) I will have to go with Plan C.

Deku Tree

I'd rather run three of the same class character than have three different class characters... It is probably fun to try out all the different moves and supers of the different characters... but wow if you want to take all three classes to the max level there is a lot of grinding involved. I do the grind and I enjoy it but 3x grind is not for me...

To get to guardian lord I need only two trophies:

1) Flawless raider
2) Hunter Mastery

nothing more annoying than a broken controller costing you a battle

"well, i don't feel like staying in ADS right now so let me pop you out real quick"
"why would you want to sprint to cover? take it slow and appreciate the level design"
"better yet, let me make you walk slower so you can really smell the spinmetal"
"shooting is violent. don't shoot right now"

black friday deals on DS4 aren't tempting enough, but i don't know how much longer i'll put up with this.

Deku Tree

I played with someone a few weeks ago who said they had a KB and Mouse Destiny setup... and I heard them typing a lot on the keyboard while we were playing... does anyone know how to do a KB and mouse setup with a PS4 and Destiny?

Does a KB&Mouse setup make you OP?

EDIT: Mapping the run button to L3 is horrible. It makes it hard to run...

rNilla

I didn't have Plan C so that's cool. Took a chance on the gauntlet engram and got Sunbreakers which I didnt have either. Now I just need to be blessed with Thunderlord.

Maledict

I mighty buy plan c simply because I've got over 60 coins already and it's clear Heart of the Praxic Fire or Gallahorn are never going to be sold by Xur.

k1t4j

Perfect. As of now we are:

1. Auto_aim1
2. k1t4j
3. TP-DK
4. raindoc
5. MandrakeUK
6. Myself

We could also try going for the same clan raid trophy, if anyone has a non-full group.

I'll try to use the PSN app, let's hope today is one of the working properly days.

Quote my previous post, and follow the "Form" URL.

By the way would the 6 of you mind if we were in the same clan? I wanted the trophy for that as well :)

The biggest drawback to Plan C is that it will ruin all other fusion rifles for you if you're ever in a pinch. When I tried to use purple fusions during iron banner, I hated how long they took to charge. More than hated, it got me killed a lot. Even pocket infinity is annoying in comparison.

k1t4j

I can probably help with this if anybody needs to drop. Also, you can all join my stupid clan here:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Settings/447480

You shouldn't need my approval to join but I will keep an eye on it just in case.

By the way would the 6 of you mind if we were in the same clan? I wanted the trophy for that as well :)

Thanks Boguester!

I took the liberty of adding myself to that clan, if the other guys also wouldn't mind we could possibly get 2 trophies out of the way in one go :)

Ji66a-Man

With Xur selling Plan C today, my exotic weapon collection is complete until Bungie puts out the Fate of All Fools bounty and the Playstation timed exclusive exotics hit Xbox.

V7VFkOc.jpg

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I heard it was going to be easy... designed for casual players... it has matchmaking.. Bungie spending too much time listening to the people complaining that they will never be able to play the Raid.
GODDAMMIT BUNGIE.

But seriously, I wonder how many wizards we gotta kill to reach Crota :(

Boguester kindly offered us his group (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Settings/447480) so we can all switch to it for the duration of the attempt.
Joined. I already have this trophy though lol.

Thanks Hawkian and the gang for helping me through my first successful Raid last night.

Getting the Last Word and Atheon Epilogue was a good haul.

I will sign up for the Hard raid before the DLC hits hoping to score either a cheat armor or helmet

I heard it was going to be easy and short... designed for casual players... it has matchmaking.. Bungie spending too much time listening to the people complaining that they will never be able to play the Raid.
But seriously when one has a day job, having matchmaking accelerates the process.

Perfect. As of now we are:

1. Auto_aim1
2. k1t4j
3. TP-DK
4. raindoc
5. MandrakeUK
6. Myself

We could also try going for the same clan raid trophy, if anyone has a non-full group.

I'll try to use the PSN app, let's hope today is one of the working properly days.

Quote my previous post, and follow the "Form" URL.

Cool, I get home around 9pm ish today from work so can do it anytime after that.
I have k1t4j on my list also so can add him too :)

Xur trolling every class by always selling the same chest armor over and over.

Eh I am getting Plan C. Sitting on 60 coins is getting retatded waiting for a helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom