• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunlunqq

This game is weird, man.

I've had 4 P. Revenges, 4 Vision of Confluences, 1 Found Vederict... even 3 Vexes.

Yet I just got my first fate bringer, I don't have Corrective Measure, Hezen Vengence or Atheon's Epilogue. :(

I have 5 Found Verdict, 4 Praedyth Revenge, 3 Fatebringers, 2 VoC, 2 HV, and 1 Atheon's Epilogue. I want corrective measure and the vex.

Deku Tree

From bungie.net:
Hunter - 12d 17h 56m 15s
Titan - 7d 4h 46m 13s
Warlock - 6d 17h 3m 47s

Wow... Wait so destiny tracker actually understated your total playtime by a little? Last time I looked it overstated mine by a few days...

Edit: I was thinking of destinystatus as the site that overstates your playtime... At least on playstation... Destiny tracker has my total PvE playtime at 8+ days...

spyder_ur

Pretty lame that Xur didn't do anything for Black Friday. Bought the Plan C, but not sure how much I'll use it. Not a huge fusion rifle guy.

Does anyone want to do the Weekly 26 (or give me a carry through the 28? Mostly just want the Vanguard rep to get to rank 2.

I know that there's no way of saying for certain right now, but is it worth buying Plan C just to get rid of some of my coins, or is there a decent chance they're still valuable post DLC?

X-Frame

I know that there's no way of saying for certain right now, but is it worth buying Plan C just to get rid of some of my coins, or is there a decent chance they're still valuable post DLC?

I can't find a source but I am pretty sure they will make all exotics relevant in the next expansion. They may just give all exotics extra slots for the new upgrade materials to be used to boost Light or Attack.

Bought Plan C and had it maxed in 5 minutes thanks to all the 5k bounties I saved up on 3 characters while using telemetries.

Was hoping for Ballerhorn and have it maxed today, but I'm starting to think Deej wasn't trolling when he said Xur wasn't random.

Ambitious

I'm doing the Nightfall right now. Will begin fighting Phogoth right after posting this. PSN: ps_flocki

edit: Never mind. Died after 15 seconds, heh. Will try again later.

shem935

Banned
I can't find a source but I am pretty sure they will make all exotics relevant in the next expansion. They may just give all exotics extra slots for the new upgrade materials to be used to boost Light or Attack.

I agree. Someone posted a link to the new ascendant materials. Bet you will need those to upgrade armor and weapons farther.

Bought Plan C and had it maxed in 5 minutes thanks to all the 5k bounties I saved up on 3 characters while using telemetries.

Was hoping for Ballerhorn and have it maxed today, but I'm starting to think Deej wasn't trolling when he said Xur wasn't random.

I thought it was confirmed he wasn't random back when he sold Suros because people asked for it on Twitter.

Wait....telemetries give extra exp on bounty turn in too?

gdt

Got Plan C, then rolled on the gauntlet engram. Got shit 1st time, but then rolled Sunbreakers! Wanted that.

Pretty lame that Xur didn't do anything for Black Friday. Bought the Plan C, but not sure how much I'll use it. Not a huge fusion rifle guy.

Does anyone want to do the Weekly 26 (or give me a carry through the 28? Mostly just want the Vanguard rep to get to rank 2.

I wasn't either until I used Plan C. Really cool powerful weapon.

spyder_ur

Wait....telemetries give extra exp on bounty turn in too?

Yup, that's the best time to use them by far. Grab 5-6 completed bounties, finish a daily event but don't grab the package. Pop telemetry, turn in bounties, collect package, and maybe do a daily if you feel like it.

Yup, that's the best time to use them by far. Grab 5-6 completed bounties, finish a daily event but don't grab the package. Pop telemetry, turn in bounties, collect package, and maybe do a daily if you feel like it.

RNGesus Christ...I've been at this all wrong. Thanks for the info.

Fatebringer, foil, ballerhorn...I will max u tonight!!

I thought it was confirmed he wasn't random back when he sold Suros because people asked for it on Twitter.

I thought that was just Bungie going out of their way with a one-time event. Xur doesn't even sell heavy ammo anymore which means they changed his loot table and most likely that he isn't random afterall.

Deku Tree

I would never spend strange coins on heavy ammo. Glimmer is easy to come by and mostly useless except for ammo packs in the endgame.

spyder_ur

Sweet, hope I have enough coins. Haven't done weekly with my alts. I want Plan C

If you end up needing to run once for a few coins, I would be down for the 26 weekly real fast, or some help on the 28. Need the rep to get to Vanguard rank 2 on my 3rd character.

Is plan C worth it if I already have pocket infinity? I was saving my coins for Symbiote helm if he ever sales it again.

In my opinion, yes. I roll with plan c over PI at all times. And that swap quick fire perk is magnificent. Plus, having a FR of each element is never a bad thing.

Wow is this the best way to do it? It only took 3 characters with all 5k bounties? I might prep to have Hawkmoon drop for me then max it out fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom