• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

Someone with Timur's Lash correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to be 2-shotting people in PvP. No damage boosting perks either.

I guess if their armor is low it can 2-shot them?

Strider

Plan C? Sweeeeet. Another exotic added to the collection. Only missing hard light, universal remote, and Gjallarhorn now

Warlocks screwed again I see...

Wow is this the best way to do it? It only took 3 characters with all 5k bounties? I might prep to have Hawkmoon drop for me then max it out fast.

I had 27 bounties all being 5k, spread across 3 characters. With telemetries, it's easy to max exotics. That's the one thing Bungie has done right is by increasing the number of bounties each character can hold.

I don't think it even needed all 27 5k bounties to be honest and I also had saved public event packages as well.

Someone with Timur's Lash correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to be 2-shotting people in PvP. No damage boosting perks either.

I guess if their armor is low it can 2-shot them?

Correct. You're most likely two-shotting hunters though since most run max recovery instead of armor for Crucible.

thaOwner

I have Atheon on hard mode that I need to get done today..anyone want to help ? thanks

1. Gen_hof

We will start as soon we have 6.

I'm desperate here. My group of 5 are all level 30 with the exception of me, who's been stuck at 29 forever. After another dozen+ attempts, they're pretty much done with the game and have abandoned me to fend for myself with randoms.

I'd love to beat the raid on hard because normal hasn't provided me anything short of shards for months. I think I can get a hard checkpoint at the gatekeepers from a friend, but aside from that I'm sol and on my own.

If you're on XB1 I can help, if you're on PSN, then DestinyGAF will be your savior.

GT - SimpleCRIPPLE

coy

I'm willing to do vanguard tigers until I see my Gjallarhorn. Is that a good idea? lol

I believe it is Darkwing who did this for Hawkmoon. I cannot recall the exact amount, but it was >500 strikes. Was it 518? Your results may vary of course.

realcZk

I believe it is Darkwing who did this for Hawkmoon. I cannot recall the exact amount, but it was >500 strikes. Was it 518? Your results may vary of course.

damn, ive done what feels like that many and have never seen a single exotic drop for anybody

Sullichin

Bought Plan C and some telemetries. I don't remember them coming in packs of five?
Thought about buying the Hunter chest but it doesn't seem very good

realcZk

Bought Plan C and some telemetries. I don't remember them coming in packs of five?

It's good in PvP, especially things like Skirmish. The revive increase is so fast that you can revive teammates as you sprint over them. Other than that, its not very useful as a PvE chest

Anyone doing hard mode raid from the beginning soon? Need to do it one more time on my level 29 hunter. Then some dragon age and halo. God bless Black Friday.

coy

There was chatter a few pages back about a team for Skirmish where they had Alpha Lupis and it was even more of a super fest that match due to the extra orb generation. The revive is also nice for Skirmish and Nightfall. Or you can buy it for looks as it is real snazzy.

Edit: Beaten.

EL CUCO

I'm willing to do vanguard tigers until I see my Gjallarhorn. Is that a good idea? lol

I did about 10 Tiger Strikes yesterday with the same intentions. I got Universal Remote :/

I was thinking about doing it again when I got home from work but maybe I'll just level up my baby Titan to 20. I have most of the gear already from random drops to try another Nightfall.

I did about 10 Tiger Strikes yesterday with the same intentions. I got Universal Remote :/

I was thinking about doing it again when I got home from work but maybe I'll just level up my baby Titan to 20. I have most of the gear already from random drops to try another Nightfall.

Has Tiger Strikes been known to drop exotic often? Also I don't think I said it the other day but thank for letting me join in on the raid, I had my mic but I was muted most of the time.

Has Tiger Strikes been known to drop exotic often? Also I don't think I said it the other day but thank for letting me join in on the raid, I had my mic but I was muted most of the time.

I got my ghorn and suros regime from tiger strikes believe it or not. I get nothing from nightfall, lol.

Sullichin

There was chatter a few pages back about a team for Skirmish where they had Alpha Lupis and it was even more of a super fest that match due to the extra orb generation. The revive is also nice for Skirmish and Nightfall. Or you can buy it for looks as it is real snazzy.

Edit: Beaten.

It's good in PvP, especially things like Skirmish. The revive increase is so fast that you can revive teammates as you sprint over them. Other than that, its not very useful as a PvE chest

I have the revive helmet for Warlock so I see the usefulness there. This is my alt though and I don't have a helmet replacement if I used Alpha Lupi. Will probably still by it though since I have the coins.

Feels dangerous moving all my weapons from one character to another for some reason.

EL CUCO

No problem man!

Yeah I've seen them drop on Tigers before, and I was lucky enough to experience a drop myself.

Strider

I've never gotten an exotic from the 20 or so Tiger strikes I've done so I gave up on them lol

But I may run a few today on my alt to get some materials and get exp for some gear. An Exotic I don't have would be icing on the cake.

Its all rng some people haven't received a thing. I've gotten Hardlight, Red Death, Universal Remote, Multitool, Icebreaker and Patience & Time by grinding Tiger.

Jinjo

I've never gotten an exotic from the 20 or so Tiger strikes I've done so I gave up on them lol

But I may run a few today on my alt to get some materials and get exp for some gear. An Exotic I don't have would be icing on the cake.

If only 1 in 20 strikes would give an exotic, that would be so awesome lol.

I'm afraid you're gonna have to roll the RNG dice a whole lot more. Strikes do seem the best option outside of nightfalls and the raid though.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Welp, finally finished the Thorn bounty last night with a friend of mine (solo'd the first portion, got up to Phogoth on my own, was like the 5th or 6th time I'd done it because of the nightfall/weekly, so I had it down).

This was easily worse than the nightfall and weekly put together. Not in difficulty, but in the waiting. It took FOREVER.

But now, Thorn is mine. And it will be leveled. And it will devour.

Soon.

Sullichin

How I got all my exotics, if memory serves:

Tiger:
Hawkmoon!!!!
Patience and Time
Hard Light

Crucible:
Patience and Time
Thunderlord (I remember this was a Rumble match)
Monte Carlo

Nightfall:
MIDA Multi-Tool
Monte Carlo
Universal Remote

Raid:
Truth

Purchased:
Ice Breaker
Suros
Plan C
The Last Word

Bounties:
I think I have all of the bounty exotics.

Xur loves to carry what I get in Nightfall the week after. Has happened with Icebreaker, Truth and now Plan C. Good news for Warlocks, I got a Praxic this week so there is hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom