• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent

I was just playing a Tiger strike with someone using Plan C. It was unleveled so he clearly just bought it from Xur. His reward at the end? A Plan C. RNGesus can be a cruel bastard sometimes.

How I got all my exotics, if memory serves:

Tiger:
Hawkmoon!!!!
Patience and Time
Hard Light

Crucible:
Patience and Time
Thunderlord (I remember this was a Rumble match)
Monte Carlo

Nightfall:
MIDA Multi-Tool
Monte Carlo
Universal Remote

Raid:
Truth

Purchased:
Ice Breaker
Suros
Plan C
The Last Word

Bounties:
I think I have all of the bounty exotics.

I guess I will play some Tiger Strike tonight--hopefully be able to get some bounties out of the way as well.

Sullichin

I guess I will play some Tiger Strike tonight--hopefully be able to get some bounties out of the way as well.

Worth noting that my cryptarch is like level 75 from all of the shitty rewards I've gotten every other time. Tiger grind can be soul crushing.

Whether we wanted it or not...

Went into Rumble with Pocket Infinity . Came out drenched in the tears of my enemies. Yeah i was that asshole, Crucible is no place for mercy!

and this is the nerfed version....

Lima

Went into Rumble with Pocket Infinity . Came out drenched in the tears of my enemies. Yeah i was that asshole, Crucible is no place for mercy!

As I said before almost no one used the battery size upgrade for it. It was always about that stability.

EL CUCO

Worth noting that my cryptarch is like level 75 from all of the shitty rewards I've gotten every other time. Tiger grind can be soul crushing.

Whether we wanted it or not...
jDvPzgb.jpg

Plan-C costing 17 Coins not 23 makes it seem like bargain after getting disappointed by the Mida Multitool that cost 23

Pocket Infinity is great for people like me who have shakey hands in teh crucible, one of the shots will land on target, lol

Plan-C costing 17 Coins not 23 makes it seem like bargain after getting disappointed by the Mida Multitool that cost 23

Pocket Infinity is great for people like me who have shakey hands in teh crucible, one of the shots will land on target, lol

I think all primaries cost 23 secondary is 17 and I think heavy is 13 isn't it? Or 17.

gdt

So for this single hard raid on my warlock I got the boots and headpiece and Xur gave me exotic arms this morning. Boss.

Wait people are able to beat tiger strikes in 10 minutes? Im about to grind for a bit on them. Halo MCC match making is pretty bad right now and I want to save Dragon Age for winter break to play.

Strider

According to Bnet I've cleared 58 strikes. Someone did over 500 until they got Hawkmoon? That's one dedicated guardian.

Strikes get boring. I'd fall asleep running strikes that much.

Ugh, I have everything Xur is selling. I wish the damn Exotic engram cost coins instead since I never use coins anymore lately since I have everything :\

matmanx1

Xur.... normally I would be really excited about Plan C because it is an awesome gun but my Perun's Fire is an arc version and has accelerated coils and hammer forged if I want more range. And it's legendary, not exotic so I can roll with TLW or some other exotic if I want.

I've been rocking Perun's Fire the last few days and it is a fantstic FR. I think I will save my coins this week.

EL CUCO

Wait people are able to beat tiger strikes in 10 minutes? Im about to grind for a bit on them. Halo MCC match making is pretty bad right now and I want to save Dragon Age for winter break to play.

Yup. I steamroll through them. I think the Dust Palace probably takes the longest, but only about 15 min max

Dave_6

Thanks again Hawkian for letting me go through the raid with you again last night. It was only my 2nd ever completion of it and I'm even more comfortable with all the aspects of it now. I'm ready to start raiding as much as possible before the DLC hits.

Prior to the two completions with your groups, I only had two prior raid attempts. One was a random invite at the templar/oracle part (we didn't get past it) and the 2nd was a invite from the start but we never could defeat Atheon. I did get the raid boots and Corrective Measure that time though. The two clears with your groups have got me Final Verdict, Hezen's Vengeance, Raid chest piece and Vision of Confluence (last night). Oh and I got chatterwhite last night too!

BTW, I've got 12 coins right now and have already done the weekly on 28. What's the best way to get 5 more fairly quick? Tiger strikes?

I was just playing a Tiger strike with someone using Plan C. It was unleveled so he clearly just bought it from Xur. His reward at the end? A Plan C. RNGesus can be a cruel bastard sometimes.

That happened to me on my very first strike using my brand new MIDA multi tool from Xur last week. A cruel bastard indeed.

Thanks again Hawkian for letting me go through the raid with you again last night. It was only my 2nd ever completion of it and I'm even more comfortable with all the aspects of it now. I'm ready to start raiding as much as possible before the DLC hits.

Prior to the two completions with your groups, I only had two prior raid attempts. One was a random invite at the templar/oracle part (we didn't get past it) and the 2nd was a invite from the start but we never could defeat Atheon. I did get the raid boots and Corrective Measure that time though. The two clears with your groups have got me Final Verdict, Hezen's Vengeance, Raid chest piece and Vision of Confluence (last night). Oh and I got chatterwhite last night too!

BTW, I've got 12 coins right now and have already done the weekly on 28. What's the best way to get 5 more fairly quick? Tiger strikes?

hey Dave! yesterday was fun (me JeRkY), the best way to get coins ouside the Weekly is through Engrams, hoping that a a haul of engrams from Tiger Strikes result into a coin

My 3rd full raid got a second vision of confluence, a second chest piece and my first sniper preadeths revenge. Not a bad haul but pity I got a lot of double ups.

Had a lot of fun with some newer players, took a lot longer but was still massive fun.

Dave_6

hey Dave! yesterday was fun (me JeRkY), the best way to get coins ouside the Weekly is through Engrams, hoping that a a haul of engrams from Tiger Strikes result into a coin

Yep it was fun! I'm about to do the daily and start running strikes I guess. I also need to keep leveling up my warlock too.

Strider

My alt Titan hit 28 today. Capable of Nightfall with no damage reduction at least. Im good with that until the expansion I think.

My poor Warlock is only level 9 though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom