• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Anyone interest in doing Nigthfall? (Now /soon)
I havent done it for this week, tho Iam playing from Vita so no mic.

Dave_6

Thanks for coming (JeRKy too and everyone)! That's a damn fine haul of gear :D I'm so happy with my Vision of Confluence, technically it should go to my Titan but I'm not done playing around with it on my Hunter yet.

You've done the weekly on all available characters? Tiger strikes are pretty much your best bet... decrypt the engrams that you need blue gear on the most though, you can get strange coins from them no matter who is decrypting.

Yeah I've unfortunately only got one character capable of running them (my hunter). My other two alts are levels 12 and 2 lol. Here the past couple of days I keep having connection errors on seemingly just strikes and story missions. I got kicked out of the same strike 3 times this morning. I haven't had this problem at all until the past couple of days and it's quite frustrating. I fortunately made it thru the raid just fine last night though.

Thanks! so the exotic armor a rerun from last week... also Plan C Exotic any good?

Plan C is damn good for Crucible, fastest charge time of any fusion rifle when you've unlocked its 2nd unique perk and tons of range. I'm sure it's good for arc burns too but there are also better exotics for this.

I have Pokemon-exotic fever so I buy anything I don't have, even though I'll never use half of it.

It's mainly because Xur hasn't sold them yet.

True, that may be all there is to it. I've seen them drop so many times for other people. Steroyd got two Hard Lights and a Thunderlord from our hard raids/NFs last week. I helped a guy through his first raid recently and he got 2 Universal Remotes and no armor, lol.

matmanx1

I actually lucked up and got Universal Remote from a Legendary Engram after a Nightfall. I still haven't used it or upgraded it at all but it's there when I want it.

Nodnol

Raid Boots and Atheon's Epilogue.

Happy with that, wanted AE to compliment the rest of the gear I have. I'm level 30 thanks to IB but Raid hear is always welcome. Looks wise, I rate the IB gear more though.

My jammy mate ended up the boots, PR, Universal Remote, HV and Truth. Lucky SOB.

Strider

Unless they get buffed I won't use Hard Light or UR when I get them. Straight to the vault. But I want them because I'd like to collect all the exotic weapons.

X-Frame

Raid Boots and Atheon's Epilogue.

Happy with that, wanted AE to compliment the rest of the gear I have. I'm level 30 thanks to IB but Raid hear is always welcome. Looks wise, I rate the IB gear more though.

My jammy mate ended up the boots, PR, Universal Remote, HV and Truth. Lucky SOB.

I can't wait to get a full Iron Banner set. It's a shame that IB gear didn't get any special perks, for example Raid boots increasing all Heavy ammo, gauntlets increasing all Special weapon reloads, etc.

Nodnol

I can't wait to get a full Iron Banner set. It's a shame that IB gear didn't get any special perks, for example Raid boots increasing all Heavy ammo, gauntlets increasing all Special weapon reloads, etc.

Trees and wolves are better than glow sticks!

blazeuk

If anyone is running hard raid any time soon and has room I'm looking to join up with a group, level 29 warlock. Did it last week with a group from here and it really wasn't that difficult (although it was no doubt much easier because we had 3 30's on the team too).

Zakalwe

Banned
Didn't realize how damn hard it would be to come across class materials when starting a new character. I'm going after green engrams like it's the cure for cancer just for one measly sapphire wire.

I pass all armour engrams I find on my main to my alts, eases the pain a little. Never thought these mats would be holding me back from levelling...

-

Anyone need skirmish? Trying the five for my alt in public and it's pretty harrowing.

Nodnol

The warlock IB set is just sexy. Bungie better have some sort of upgrade system for the armor or else it'll be obsolete when we get the opportunity to get the full set

Next IB should be level 32. Still not enough to get a full set, but combined with level 30 IB should make a full set at what, level 31. Seems feasible IMO.

IB looks great on a Hunter.

I pass all armour engrams I find on my main to my alts, eases the pain a little. Never thought these mats would be holding me back from levelling...

-

Anyone need skirmish? Trying the five for my alt in public and it's pretty harrowing.

Yeah, you can also use bounties to level up green/blue armor and then they give more class armor upgrade material. I only did this when I was really scraping for those mats early on for my alts, but it definitely helps assuming you don't have other armor pieces you want to level.

You guys get in any good matches after I left? Was your ping improved at all? I'll hopefully be able to hop back on in ~30 min and be down for more pvp then.

Next IB should be level 32. Still not enough to get a full set, but combined with level 30 IB should make a full set at what, level 31. Seems feasible IMO.

IB looks great on a Hunter.

I doubt armor from a set will have differet Max light levels

Edit** what if they create new armor that's 32 and make us grind all over again for boots and gloves?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah I've unfortunately only got one character capable of running them (my hunter). My other two alts are levels 12 and 2 lol. Here the past couple of days I keep having connection errors on seemingly just strikes and story missions. I got kicked out of the same strike 3 times this morning. I haven't had this problem at all until the past couple of days and it's quite frustrating. I fortunately made it thru the raid just fine last night though.
Poor Shogonai got connection screwed last night :( I hope he can make it another time.
Plan C is damn good for Crucible, fastest charge time of any fusion rifle when you've unlocked its 2nd unique perk and tons of range. I'm sure it's good for arc burns too but there are also better exotics for this.
Having used it for every Arc burn thus far except my very first one (which awarded it to me), I must say that list is composed of Thunderlord. Patience and Time is wonderful of course but I'd call it a tie, Plan C really tears the place up.

Ahh, can't wait to get my hands on Fatebringer..

Zakalwe

Banned
You guys get in any good matches after I left? Was your ping improved at all? I'll hopefully be able to hop back on in ~30 min and be down for more pvp then.

I dropped out to get some food. On now messing about with blink (ridiculous) and it's not dreadful... definitely better than it was.

Join me! Going to stick with my Warlock tonight and try to get him levelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom