• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having used it for every Arc burn thus far except my very first one (which awarded it to me), I must say that list is composed of Thunderlord. Patience and Time is wonderful of course but I'd call it a tie, Plan C really tears the place up.

Ahh, can't wait to get my hands on Fatebringer..

Yeah TLord is ridiculous, definitely agree its the best. I would put P&T solidly into 2nd place though, just because keeping your distance is so valuable in NFalls and you can keep bosses like Phoggoth and Archon priest in permanent stagger loops with crit shots.

FBringer is so much fun on arc burns. I also think the IB fusion and MG will be great for burns, I've got one of each element for both weapons. I'd trade them all for a space bus though.

I dropped out to get some food. On now messing about with blink (ridiculous) and it's not dreadful... definitely better than it was.

Join me! Going to stick with my Warlock tonight and try to get him levelled.

Blink is far and away the best PvP jump but takes a lot of getting used to, and I still kill myself occasionally (especially Twilight Gap). The sense of momentum you can get especially with BDancer is exhilarating. I'll be on in ~10 min.

Rixa

This week's Nightfall haul: Arnamentarium + 10 coins. I'm fine with that.
It was fun, thank you for taking me with you. Sorry about my poor performance, it aint so easy with Vita.

From NF got crappy Solar version of The Swarm, already have über Void version of The Swarm. Made some energy from it, I was done weekly earlier but it was fun too.

Steroyd

I dropped out to get some food. On now messing about with blink (ridiculous) and it's not dreadful... definitely better than it was.

Join me! Going to stick with my Warlock tonight and try to get him levelled.

Ah so that was you, you left the mic loud enough so I could hear in the background, kept my sanity farming relic iron lol.

Ourobolus

Banned
Anybody need to do the Weekly Strike and the Nightfall? I'm going to try to carry a buddy of mine who is Level 25 and I'll need some help.

Gonna go around 3:30 EST.

PSN: Ourobolus

Holiday begins...if xur sells gjallarhorn while I'm away, I'll be super duper pissed :/

Is it possible for someone else to use your account on their PS4? Sign in to your PSN and then be able to load your Destiny character with their game? I have a friend who wants me to run the raid on his character since he can't play for a while but I don't know how to make it work.

Of course I'd buy a GHorn for you if we knew how to do it! haha

Opto

Banned
I had like, a month break from this game so I started playing it again. The lack of content is pretty apparent to me now :/

Is it possible for someone else to use your account on their PS4? Sign in to your PSN and then be able to load your Destiny character with their game? I have a friend who wants me to run the raid on his character since he can't play for a while but I don't know how to make it work.

Of course I'd buy a GHorn for you if we knew how to do it! haha

Heh, thanks. I should be able to log in from a friend or relatives ps4, so let's see...

In fact I may have a day free on the 13th before my other flight, so will try to borrow a ps4 and get some dark below action.

Zakalwe

Banned
Ah so that was you, you left the mic loud enough so I could hear in the background, kept my sanity farming relic iron lol.

I we could trade I could charge, 10% of your earnings to keep you from going mad.

-

Anyone else for pvp? Myself and Drizzay are going to play some.

Skirmish bounty is up, could use one more to get it done.

Navid

Anybody need to do the Weekly Strike and the Nightfall? I'm going to try to carry a buddy of mine who is Level 25 and I'll need some help.

Gonna go around 3:30 EST.

PSN: Ourobolus
I'm about to go through the weekly one last time if you want to party up...

Steroyd

I we could trade I could charge, 10% of your earnings to keep you from going mad.

-

Anyone else for pvp? Myself and Drizzay are going to play some.

Skirmish bounty is up, could use one more to get it done.

If you're still short in 5 minutes, I'll join, just finished making munchies.

forrest

formerly nacire
Must be something to this, I've heard a lot of people missing the same ones. Univ Remote, H Light and TLord are my 3 missing exotics.

Hard Light
Universal Remote
Gjallerhorn
Truth

I wasn't playing when gjallerhorn was on sale, but I've passed on truth twice now from Xur.

Lima

Khvostov 7G-02 Atheon only challenge? I think it's on my friends. This will be even more hilarious than our shotgun only raid.

Strider

All I know is I have rocket launcher telemetry on standby for when I finally get Gjallarhorn. All exp and materials will go towards that until it's maxed.

gdt

I'm looking for a normal raid group. I'm all done for the week, just helping out friends who haven't done it yet this week.

Shouldn't take very long at all.

1. Gdt
2. Gdt buddy
3. Gdt buddy

Ambitious

I've replaced my Pulse Elite with the Sony Gold headset. I'm a bit disappointed. As I feared, adjusting volume and sound/chat via buttons instead of sliders sucks.

And it's not fine-grained enough: With my Elites, I used to turn the game audio down to the lowest volume I could still hear, so I could hear the voice chat clearly but still notice oracles, explosions and so on. With the Gold headset, the game audio is still too loud on the second-to-lowest sound/chat setting.

It was fun, thank you for taking me with you. Sorry about my poor performance, it aint so easy with Vita.

From NF got crappy Solar version of The Swarm, already have über Void version of The Swarm. Made some energy from it, I was done weekly earlier but it was fun too.

Huh? You were doing fine.

I'm looking for a normal raid group. I'm all done for the week, just helping out friends who haven't done it yet this week.

Shouldn't take very long at all.

1. Gdt
2. Gdt buddy
3. Gdt buddy

I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom