• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambitious

There are six different exotic gauntlets in the game. I've got two of them: Sunbreakers and No Backup Plans.
I decided to spend the biggest part of my motes on two exotic gauntlet engrams. I received Sunbreakers and No Backup Plans.

Lima

There are six different exotic gauntlets in the game. I've got two of them: Sunbreakers and No Backup Plans.
I decided to spend the biggest part of my motes on two exotic gauntlet engrams. I received Sunbreakers and No Backup Plans.

Except there are only three exotic gauntlets. One for each class.

Pewp

Just completed the raid for the 13th (3rd on hard) time today and I've only received one piece of raid gear (the gauntlets). Even with the Iron Banner gear, I cannot reach level 30. All the people I play with have reached level 30 a long time ago and I'm the only one stuck at 29.

I can't be the only one with this luck, right? Right?!

Deku Tree

Just completed the raid for the 13th (3rd on hard) time today and I've only received one piece of raid gear (the gauntlets). Even with the Iron Banner gear, I cannot reach level 30. All the people I play with have reached level 30 a long time ago and I'm the only one stuck at 29.

#Forever29

Lima

Shit. I was looking at this list. I know not all of the armor pieces are in the game yet, but I must have misread something. Thought the gauntlets were already obtainable. Oh dear.

No some of these are from the DLC.

The three currently in the game are No Backup Plans for Titans, Sunbreakers for Warlocks and Young Amkahrmmdmasmdasbd Spine for Hunters.

Which I guess makes your luck even worse cause you had a 33% chance to get the one you still needed with that engram.

Strider

You aren't alone that's for sure. Plenty of guardians are #Forever29. I hope the drop rate for gear is higher in Crotas End...

benjammin

I went through the raid 8 times before I got anything to drop. Then I got two gauntlets in the same raid, another set of gauntlets in the next raid, and a chest in the last raid that I did. Really wish I would have taken part in ib now, but the drops will come.

Deku Tree

You aren't alone that's for sure. Plenty of guardians are #Forever29. I hope the drop rate for gear is higher in Crotas End...

Yup I hope they have a better system for being able to grind to 32 in Crotas End. Raid tokens, or the ability to buy some gear from Eris after reaching a certain "crota raid rank". But really the only thing you might find challenging at 29 is the last part of the hard raid.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Normal Raid
9PM Central
Mics, no mics, experience or not experienced, doesn't matter. As long as you can follow instructions if you're not either. Please be at least level 27 though. Much appreciated, see you there.

PSN : coolasj19

1. coolasj19
2. cscoffee

Why do I keep getting put in crucible matches that are half way done? Has happened 7 times in a row now.

The worst part? They've all been First Light or Bastion...*shudders*

Hung Wei Lo

Normal Raid
9PM Central
Mics, no mics, experience or not experienced, doesn't matter. As long as you can follow instructions if you're not either. Please be at least level 27 though. Much appreciated, see you there.

1. coolasj19
2. cscoffee
3. Kinezo

Like I said above, gotta raid a few times.

Dave_6

I NEVER had any connection problems in this game until two days ago. Now I've been consistently kicked out all day today, 10 or 12 times at least. WTF is going on? I have no idea what my NAT type is but surely it is ok since I haven't had any problems since launch until now. Fuck this is pissing me off...

Nope you aren't. It took me about 50 raids (over 3 characters) to get to level 30. Hopefully you have better luck than I did.

Rhaegar

Any XB1 groups raiding tonight? I'm a raid virgin but familiar with the tactics and have a lvl 28 Titan. Really want to experience it before the expansion comes out and folks move on. Will probably be available around 9pm pacific time.

lunlunqq

Anyone looking to do a HM raid at around 9:00PM EST (a little over 2 hours from now)? I have a lvl 30 titan (PSN: lunlunqq) who needs it. If you are interested, please reply with PSN.

Let me start a list.

1. lunlunqq (me, lvl 30 titan)

This is all hypothetical.

In an upcoming Iron Banner tournament, you are required to register one loadout for the length of the tournament. This one load out will be used on all maps and game modes. Each game mode would be represented. What do you pick?

Titan Striker
Flash Gernades
Melee kill health regen
Shoulder charge

Lord Highfixer
Patience and Time
Zombie Apocalypse

Head Faster Melee
Arms Faster Hand Cannon reload
Body Armamentarium Double Gernade Specials and Heavy Ammo
Legs nothing I own helps this set up so Iron Banner legs.

Dave_6

Ok my NAT type is 2. I have internet through Charter and they provided the router (it's a Netgear). I'm guessing I need to change it to type 1 somehow?

Lima

Ok my NAT type is 2. I have internet through Charter and they provided the router (it's a Netgear). I'm guessing I need to change it to type 1 somehow?

No nat type 2 just means you are connected through a router and not directly with a modem which would give nat type 1. You are fine.

McArkus

Normal Raid
9PM Central

1. coolasj19
2. cscoffee

I would like to join, have a hunter and warlock level 28 that need to do the raid. PSN: McArkus.

Jinjo

I'm trying to max out the Vex in anticipation... Idk if I'll make it n time though.

Technically you're right... in the weekly update he did all but flat out confirm next week tho. My guess is Wednesday.

I hope so buddy. I could do with the new material economy too. I'm burned out with all the farming, but I still have so much stuff to upgrade. It's holding me back immensely:

Ambitious

Calling it a day. Was a good one, actually.
On the one hand, I didn't get a single piece of raid gear and I also threw away 46 motes, but on the other hand I got Vision of Confluence, Gjallarhorn, and hit level 29 with my alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom