• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

I could do with the new material economy too.

Dear God yes. This game is waaaaay more grindy than it needs to be. Let the mats flow Bungie.

I have a bunch of weapons/gear I could upgrade if I had the materials but I don't wanna spend hours running around in circles looking for chests. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

lupin23rd

Starting to get some legendary and exotic dupes of weapons, is there a best way to maximize the number of energy/shards you get for dismantling? I'm reading that leveling up a weapon (but not actually buying any of the upgrades) will give you a few more energy is this confirmed?

X-Frame

We're Full

1. pansargryning
  2. shungokusatsu
  3. Dhruv_Hanom
  4. X-Frame
  5. drekken79
  6. Milkypooz

Awesome first Hard Mode experience, thanks for the run guys!

I got:

- Timekeeper Sparrow
- Boots (x2)
- Helm
- Corrective Measure
- Found Verdict (x2) [Dismantled as I already have 3 fully unlocked]

Strider

I have an Atheon Hard mode checkpoint that I'd like to beat tonight. Any of you level 30s willing to team up and take him down? :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Qwell is the man. And whoever was doing the talking. Guided a few newbies through raid. It went pretty smoothly. Thanks to both of you.

Finally got Atheon's Epilogue. :)

hydruxo

This is all hypothetical.

In an upcoming Iron Banner tournament, you are required to register one loadout for the length of the tournament. This one load out will be used on all maps and game modes. Each game mode would be represented. What do you pick?

Titan Striker
Flash Gernades
Melee kill health regen
Shoulder charge

Lord Highfixer
Patience and Time
Zombie Apocalypse

Head Faster Melee
Arms Faster Hand Cannon reload
Body Armamentarium Double Gernade Specials and Heavy Ammo
Legs nothing I own helps this set up so Iron Banner legs.

It all depends what the exotic buff/nerf patch does.

But if it were to happen right now, mine would be:

Hunter Gunslinger
Tripmine Grenades

Primary: Hawkmoon
Secondary: Found Verdict
Heavy: Hezen Vengeance

Helm: Knucklehead Radar, or Symbiote
Arms: Increased special weapon reload speed, increased grenade throw distance
Chest: Carry more ammo for special weapons & hand cannons
Legs: Carry more ammo for heavy weapons

I got:

- Timekeeper Sparrow
- Boots (x2)
- Helm
- Corrective Measure

Thank you, i think this might be one if the best runs i been on.

Got

Chest
Helmet
Fatebringer!!

Qwell is the man. And whoever was doing the talking. Guided a few newbies through raid. It went pretty smoothly. Thanks to both of you.

Finally got Atheon's Epilogue. :)

Qwell's is great at teaching newbies the raid mechanics. First time I ran it was with him leading the group. Super patient and willing to walk you through all the mechanics.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Qwell's is great at teaching newbies the raid mechanics. First time I ran it was with him leading the group. Super patient and willing to walk you through all the mechanics.

The raid party was really random. We picked up two people patrolling on the moon. One guy was an MMA guy who had his kid crying in the background the whole time and all he had was a pulse rifle and fusion rifle. Qwell was patient enough to guide him the whole way. It went really smooth despite a few new people to raid.

Starting to get some legendary and exotic dupes of weapons, is there a best way to maximize the number of energy/shards you get for dismantling? I'm reading that leveling up a weapon (but not actually buying any of the upgrades) will give you a few more energy is this confirmed?
Leveling up a weapon to full, even if you don't put anything into it, will give you five or six energies and possibly a telemetry. I've gotten 5 and a telemetry or 6 and no telemetry, etc.

allday247

Banned

Got

Chest
Helmet
Fatebringer!!

Milkypooz here.
yeah was very smooth. Apart from the Gorgons :p

everyone did well and was surprised with only needed 2 time slips to kill atheon.

i got Corrective measure, praetorion foil and another raid chest. when will Gjallerhorn or vex drop :p

AaronMT86

I'm bored. Anyone looking for help on hard raid right now (PS4: INFERNO2K)? 30 Hunter 300/300/300 right here. Already ran this week so happy to help out.

Greenymac

Anyone up for a hard raid? Looking for a few thirties at least. Ill be running my 29 Titan for his first hard raid. I have all maxed weapons for the job and plenty of experience.

Looking to make this a quick and painless run.

1. Greeny

Definitely want to jump into some raids this weekend. Got 2 level 30 Titans and I level 29 Titan.

Hope to see some familiar names and not everyone over on Dragon Age (ahem, and you know who you are)

lunlunqq

Anyone up for a hard raid? Looking for a few thirties at least. Ill be running my 29 Titan for his first hard raid. I have all maxed weapons for the job and plenty of experience.

Looking to make this a quick and painless run.

1. Greeny

When are you gonna start? If it's ASAP, I will join you and delete my own list. PSN: lunlunqq. lvl 30 titan.

I got:

- Timekeeper Sparrow
- Boots (x2)
- Helm
- Corrective Measure

Got

Chest
Helmet
Fatebringer!!

I got like 20 shards, but at least I finally got the helmet to bring me up to 30. Thanks once again, all!

raindoc

Damn, I had some urgent work. How did the run go?

Despite hardcore cheesing by Atheon, the first run was flawless... except for that Gorgon encounter. In the second run the jumping puzzle got one of us, some Vex ended the third run in the Conflux-phase. In the fourth and final failed attempt we had only one Warlock and took too long cheesing the Templar...

But we'll do it tomorrow, first attempt.

Qwell

The raid party was really random. We picked up two people patrolling on the moon. One guy was an MMA guy who had his kid crying in the background the whole time and all he had was a pulse rifle and fusion rifle. Qwell was patient enough to guide him the whole way. It went really smooth despite a few new people to raid.
Thanks for the kudos folks. It was a good break from relic iron farming. It was really fun doing the normal Raid after nothing but hard for so many weeks in a row.

Despite hardcore cheesing by Atheon, the first run was flawless... except for that Gorgon encounter. In the second run the jumping puzzle got one of us, some Vex ended the third run in the Conflux-phase. In the fourth and final failed attempt we had only one Warlock and took too long cheesing the Templar...

Hopefully ;-)

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
We ran it three times... Small mistakes and bad luck cost us :(

Yeah, wipes during flawless runs are usually due to avoidable mistakes and glitches. But once you have enough XP, it's easily doable. I can bring my 30 warlock/titan or hunter as per team requirement lol.

I am just glad a lot more people are attempting this now.

Excluding a couple glitchy runs, I've never wiped on Gorgons or Templar for flawless and we never had more than 1 warlock. Were there many titans, especially with armamentarium? People probably already know, but make sure not to throw the grenades too early during his ritual because he won't move until the animation finishes. He can also shoot your grenades to make them blow up in midair. Gorgons is kinda hard to explain but they are easy to evade once you've memorized their patrol routes/directions.

I like your attitude for tomorrow, next run is the run!

anyone up for skirmish/clash?

Out of curiosity, whats the lowest opponent's skirmish score you've seen in a full round? Me, astro and steroyd had some strong rounds earlier and ended up with a 5000 to ~500. We also had a couple shut-outs but only because the other team all bailed. I really want to get a legit 5000 - 0 round sometime...

lunlunqq

unaFzHR.png

Finally! BTW, anyone interested in joining Greeny and me in a hard raid tonight?

-quick snipes, pop golden gun
-double kill
-triple kill
-breaker
-aim with sniper for the 5th kill, controller makes me sprint after the first shot
-die

straw, meet camel's back. new DS4 will be here monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom