• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excluding a couple glitchy runs, I've never wiped on Gorgons or Templar for flawless and we never had more than 1 warlock. Were there many titans, especially with armamentarium? People probably already know, but make sure not to throw the grenades too early during his ritual because he won't move until the animation finishes. He can also shoot your grenades to make them blow up in midair. Gorgons is kinda hard to explain but they are easy to evade once you've memorized their patrol routes/directions.

I like your attitude for tomorrow, next run is the run!

Out of curiosity, whats the lowest opponent's skirmish score you've seen in a full round? Me, astro and steroyd had some strong rounds earlier and ended up with a 5000 to ~500. We also had a couple shut-outs but only because the other team all bailed. I really want to get a legit 5000 - 0 round sometime...

We had one warlock (me) and no Titans. We were taking too long so he became enraged. I was stupid and stayed out throwing nades even though I was marked as he was close to falling off. Took too long making it back to the relic to be cleansed and I died :(. Such a stupid mistake.

I didn't know about those things about the Templar however and will be sure to watch out for them.

We had no trouble with the gorgons except for some close shaves

gdt

2 characters at 30.

Just need gloves or helmet for my Titan. Either or will get me there. Then I'll have all 3.

Life is good.

CLBridges

Would like to run my 29 Hunter through Hard raid if any group needs one. Already did it this week on my 2 warlocks and just got my Hunter to 29. Max weapons (Icebreaker, Gjallarhorn, AE, FB, etc.)

PSN: GhostFaceDon

forrest

formerly nacire
Fellow Guardians. I am born anew! PS4 get and Destiny install underway!

I've been a part of the GAF clan, but it never showed in game. Will being on PS4 fix that? Also, can someone link the Flawless Raider sign up? Now that my PS3 won't be freezing on the Atheon encounter, it shall be mine! No more glitches and no more freezing and that sweet sweet 1080p!

Forrest_Crump

Lvl 30 Hunter x2 Shitloads of maxed out weapons.

SharkJAW

It's pretty much unfair how much TLW outclasses fatebringer. I want to love fatebringer but the RoF on TLW is just too good. Doesn't help that both guns kill in 3 head shots. If Fatebringer killed in 2, it'd be easier to swallow. Guess I'll just have to hope I get hawkmoon.

Lima

It's pretty much unfair how much TLW outclasses fatebringer. I want to love fatebringer but the RoF on TLW is just too good. Doesn't help that both guns kill in 3 head shots. If Fatebringer killed in 2, it'd be easier to swallow. Guess I'll just have to hope I get hawkmoon.

But it does. Every hand cannon in this game kills in two headshots in crucible.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
We need a couple more people for Normal Raid. Ready to go as soon as there's enough! Most definitely gonna run it a couple of times.

Just message me and I'll invite you in.
PSN : coolasj19

unaFzHR.png

Finally! BTW, anyone interested in joining Greeny and me in a hard raid tonight?

That looks badass, is it all raid gear?

lunlunqq

I responded to your friend request already...

Ah. Thx.

So again, we are starting a HM raid ASAP. We have 4 already.

1. Greeny
2. lunlunqq
3. Miidboss
4. Caw

Anyone's interested; please reply with PSN. Thanks.

Edit: and we can start at the oracle checkpoint, making it even faster to finish!

Gordon

In one of the randomizer builds it says only one item (exotic?) can buff reload speed on Pocket Infinity, but No Backup Plans does too.

thaOwner

Ah. Thx.

1. Greeny
2. lunlunqq
3. Miidboss
4. Caw

Edit: and we can start at the oracle checkpoint, making it even faster to finish!

Just joined you. Already did it and have just the Atheon HM but I'll run it again.

Fitts

Ah. Thx.

1. Greeny
2. lunlunqq
3. Miidboss
4. Caw

A friend and I can join. I'm 30 Titan and he's 29 on both warlock and Titan.

matmanx1

Just got an Unfriendly Giant from Vanguard rank up that does Arc damage and has the perks "Rockets Track targets" and "Increase Reload speed when magazine is empty". This will replace an old blue Arc rocket launcher that I was hanging on to just for burns and such.

Now that's what I'm talking about! TYVM Vanguard armory.

Fitts

Oh thx. But we have a bit of problem here. We already have 5 in our group. Just need 1 more.

I see. Well, my friend just said that he should probably log off soon anyway so I'll go if you'd like. One request though: could I drop the Templar checkpoint on an alt?

Psn: EinFurDieDamen

Told myself I would not do this...

I made a Titan as my 3rd character. Rushing him to 20 as we speak so I can put on his nice Xur acquired armor.

God I am addicted to Destiny.

3 Hard Raids this week. No chest armor. Hoping to get some next week but I'm tempted to buy the exotic hunter chest armor from Xur so I can make sure I can get picked up in the new raid when the dlc drop. There is honestly no love for level 29s.

Why wouldn't you buy the chest from Xur if you have the other 3 raid pieces? You can at least hit 30. Would make the raid easy for you as well

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
In one of the randomizer builds it says only one item (exotic?) can buff reload speed on Pocket Infinity, but No Backup Plans does too.
I meant for hunter, but I've since found out the raid gloves (which I hate) do too- the other properties aren't as good as ahamkara though, which I've come to really enjoy.

Need a checkpoint for main or alt? message me on the One. lurkers too. go for it.

GT: panama chief

ill be giving away till 12am EST. then again tomorrow.

Why wouldn't you buy the chest from Xur if you have the other 3 raid pieces? You can at least hit 30. Would make the raid easy for you as well

Investing the time and material in leveling an exotic I do not want and a raid helmet I never expected to wear is mentally taxing. But I might buy it to make the plunge and just hold onto it without leveling it up until next weekend and if I don't get the chest raid gear with the next set of raids I'm just going to say screw it and level it.

Right now my attention is divided. Playing GTA 5, CoD, Dragon Age, Drive Clubs and my fiancee finally got AC Unity so she takes up some gaming time playing that.

This is a good problem to have. Woe is me, too many video games.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
We need a couple more people for Normal Raid. Ready to go as soon as there's enough! Most definitely gonna run it a couple of times.
Just message me and I'll invite you in.
PSN : coolasj19
Heh, we're 5 manning the Raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom