• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got three people here who wants to do flawless :) Maybe 4 if Auto_Aim1 wants to help out.

Edit: I would def help out but I have things to do :/
Gotta play catch up on molecular biochem...

The small amount chemistry I had this semester just reminded me how I forgot since school.... Hell I almost forgot how much was in a mol haha

Anyone else up for flawless in about 1 hour? Kartik, still wanna help out?

1. Lollipop
2. Kitaj
3. Grey blade
4. Kartik

Ambitious

I just got the gloves and the boots from the raid. So if I use my Apotheosis Veil instead of my Sunbreakers, my Warlock is now level 30 too. In even fewer runs than my main..

About to hit Rank 3 on Crucible, are either of the Auto Rifles worth getting, or should I buy another Shadow Price? I am thinking of the one with the lower rate of fire but higher impact. The Scout Rifles seem OK too, but I've got the Vanguard ones (and Mida).

Jinjo

Doing Atheon on hard now, need two people. PS4: JinjoNL

30's preferred, but we have room for one more 29 if need be.

Also, I finally got my Fatebringer!!! Only took like 18-20 hard templars lol

That's the easiest part of the raid :p But yeah, I see your point.

Give me like 1 hour and I'll gladly join you guys. I have some stuff to do.

Thanks!

And it is the easiest part (except for damn supplicant ugh. One stupid mistake is all it takes), but I doubt most groups would be willing to take a 26 (just to minimise risk)

Also the rest of you guys who i put down (kit and greyblade) I kinda assumed you guys wanna do it. Are you still up for it?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
About to hit Rank 3 on Crucible, are either of the Auto Rifles worth getting, or should I buy another Shadow Price? I am thinking of the one with the lower rate of fire but higher impact. The Scout Rifles seem OK too, but I've got the Vanguard ones (and Mida).
Three best legendary PvP auto rifles are IMO: Shadow Price, Vanquisher VII and Grim Citizen III. Field Scout perk will make them even better.

Two questions:

Where do you find 'Salvage Control'? Can you only get that Crucible game type at a certain level?

When there's a bounty like (and this isn't accurate, I'm just throwing the general bounty example type out there) 'Defeat Simiks 3 at Black Garden with Heroic modifier activated' and there are no strikes where you go to Black Garden or you go to Black Garden and the heroic modifier is activated, is there a way to create a custom strike/mission yourself like that? If not, how do you clear those bounties? Just wait for the day that a strike just so happens to meet the criteria to clear the bounty?

Two questions:

Where do you find 'Salvage Control'? Can you only get that Crucible game type at a certain level?

When there's a bounty like (and this isn't accurate, I'm just throwing the general bounty example type out there) 'Defeat Simiks 3 at Black Garden with Heroic modifier activated' and there are no strikes where you go to Black Garden or you go to Black Garden and the heroic modifier is activated, is there a way to create a custom strike/mission yourself like that? If not, how do you clear those bounties? Just wait for the day that a strike just so happens to meet the criteria to clear the bounty?

1. Salvage only appears occasionally like every other weekend. Bungie gonna bungie

2. To do those, the target is always an enemy in the mission. Can be anyone (but it does clearly have the name on it). Select the normal mission and put the difficulty up. It doesn't matter how high as longs it's 'hard' or 'yellow'. Also it is a story mission you're talking about. And in the black garden the target usually is 'the divisive mind' a random hydra you can kill later on in the misson where you open the gate to the final boss bit

Two questions:

Salvage is only offer on the weekends sometimes. Which is a pain.

I'm not going to lie; that was an awesome offer from Luke to join my raid last night; but like was previously said we already had the crew built and I would have felt like a dick if I booted someone just to play with him. Still cool though.

Just imagine attempting a flawless run with a bungie employee.... That should make for some interesting glitch cursing....

That's a strike. Not a raid. :)

Theres currently 6 strikes (on playstation) and only 1 raid.

When you do strikes during the main story they really are a challenge.

Once you're done with the story you will be able to do these strikes in 10 minutes tho.

I think you meant a strike. What level are you btw? There's prob a good amount of influx of new players after Black Friday.

Edit: I am glad you like the game! Besides all the stupid bullshit such as bad story, RNG, and farming. The game has some of the best gun play I experience. And I have been playing fps since doom2 and half life.

That's a strike. It's the Devils lair strike.

Ahh okay, a strike! Thanks, got it. I'm level 7 btw. If there is any new players in the thread who want's a team-mate to play the game with, then I'm down! My PSN is UziPinkyRing!

Yeah I'm sure there is a possibility it'll get tedious down the line but I'm enjoying it very much at this moment so who cares! I can play some GTA in between to even it all out.

Flawless #5, woohoo!! Great job everybody and big congrats to all the new guardian lords and soon-to-be guardian lords!!

Not only was that a glitch-free Atheon fight, but we got three straight left-side portals and burned him down with T's V every time. Holy shit, I'm speechless. Only the second post-hotfix, glitch-free Atheon fight I've ever seen.

Deku Tree

Flawless #5, woohoo!! Great job everybody and big congrats to all the new guardian lords and soon-to-be guardian lords!!

Not only was that a glitch-free Atheon fight, but we got three straight left-side portals and burned him down with T's V every time. Holy shit, I'm speechless. Only the second post-hotfix, glitch-free Atheon fight I've ever seen.

AW YISS.

Thank you team, special thanks to Rawr and Drizzay. Flawless + Guardian Lord = get.

Yaaaaaaay.

Congrats! I still need to start trying flawless.

TP-DK

Yeah that Atheon fight went surprisingly well, I even think it was the same people who got teleported all three times.
Thanks for helping us get it!

Now I just need to spend several hours finding the ghosts.

AW YISS.

Thank you team, special thanks to Rawr and Drizzay. Flawless + Guardian Lord = get.

Yaaaaaaay.

Congratz guys! Did you guys get it on one try? Cause I was right if you guys did! :p Glad to somewhat help out at the beginning.

Congrats! I still need to start trying flawless.
Its not bad, as long as you can do the jumping puzzle, the true battle are the random glitches.

Yessss! Thank you for your assitance and patience. Also thanks to Rawr for sticking with us at the beginning.

After a couple of lagfests at the confluxes it was quite refreshing to have a clean Atheon fight.

Congrats everyone! Hopefully we can get another team through today....

Need a few more to try for flawless, anyone up for it?

After the hard raid I have to leave for a couple of hours, but I expect to be back by 19:00GMT+1 if you need someone to fill a spot for a couple or three runs

Congratz guys! Did you guys get it on one try? Cause I was right if you guys did! :p Glad to somewhat help out at the beginning.

Its not bad, as long as you can do the jumping puzzle, the true battle are the random glitches.

We had a couple short, goofy as hell runs where the lag was insane, like during the guardian lord raid. At one point there were just pools of white Vex goo in the center constantly repeating the exploding animation. Hard to explain, I should learn how to make gifs.

Once the lag settled down we got it on the first try.

Congrats everyone! Hopefully we can get another team through today....

Need a few more to try for flawless, anyone up for it?

I may need to run a few Crucible rounds to relax but I could probably jump in again if you are only missing one person. Priority as always goes to people who still need it.

k1t4j

The small amount chemistry I had this semester just reminded me how I forgot since school.... Hell I almost forgot how much was in a mol haha

1. Lollipop
2. Kitaj
3. Grey blade
4. Kartik

Hey, sure I am still up for it. Let me know here when you guys want to head out because I am in bed playing pokemon :p

Some lag screwed us over in the beginning, but the first real run was a hit. So happy right now. And yeah, the platforming is the real final boss, hah.

When are you starting? Need how many?

In about thirty mins. We have three definites ad two expressed interest but haven't replied. Drizzay just said he'd help out too now.

1. Lollipop
2. Kartik
3. Deku
4. Drizzay
5. Greyblade? (No answer)
6. Kitaj? (No answer)

Edit, kit is coming, so if greyblade answers we can answer, we have a 6th

Edit, sweet, full team. Is starting in about 30 mins ok for you guys?

1. Salvage only appears occasionally like every other weekend. Bungie gonna bungie

2. To do those, the target is always an enemy in the mission. Can be anyone (but it does clearly have the name on it). Select the normal mission and put the difficulty up. It doesn't matter how high as longs it's 'hard' or 'yellow'. Also it is a story mission you're talking about. And in the black garden the target usually is 'the divisive mind' a random hydra you can kill later on in the misson where you open the gate to the final boss bit

Salvage is only offer on the weekends sometimes. Which is a pain.
Cool, thanks for the info. I think maybe I'll abandon the salvage bounty.

Fuck, my Dualshock 4 is dying! Those things are expensive.
How can you tell? Fresh out of the box I could only get about 3 hours worth of use out of my DS4 before it needed recharged again. Hell, last night the battery trained completely while I watched a 2 hour movie and I have the light turned all the way down.

1. Lollipop
2. Kitaj
3. Grey blade
4. Kartik

LOL its impossible for me to forget. See it way too much these days, esp as a grad student..Anyways good luck to you guys during your run. Depending on the time and if you guys need another, let me know. Just gotta go thro some of this material...I need to get off gaf..well you wont need me, you guys will get it ;)

Edit: p.s drizzy are we still on for the 3x hard, weekly and nightfall when the reset happens?

How can you tell? Fresh out of the box I could only get about 3 hours worth of use out of my DS4 before it needed recharged again. Hell, last night the battery trained completely while I watched a 2 hour movie and I have the light turned all the way down.

It can still turn on but buttons (PS button, Options button, D-pad and L1, in particular) won't respond properly. Sometimes it starts vibrating on its own even after the console was turned off.

No more gaming for me, for the next couple of days :( Time to buy a new DS4.

In about thirty mins. We have three definites ad two expressed interest but haven't replied. Drizzay just said he'd help out too now.

1. Lollipop
2. Kartik
3. Deku
4. Drizzay
6. Kitaj? (No answer)

I'm down for trying also.

k1t4j

1. Lollipop
2. Kartik
3. Deku
4. Drizzay
6. Kitaj? (No answer)

Cool, 30 mins is good for me

I'm fine with in 30 minutes, but I can only do one run if we leave then. If someone else can do it more than once I'll give up my spot.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Why can't I post pics lol, shouldn't IMGUR do it as site?
I fixed that for you.

iKZIWEY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom