• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourobolus

Banned
Picked up a Found Verdict...and more importantly, the chest piece for my Titan! Soon I'll have 2 30s.

Still need to get Atheon HM, though...

I have a HM Atheon checkpoint. I'm level 29 3/4 with 1433 defense. I tried putting groups together last night with no avail. I have never completed the raid on HM. Is there 5 Gaffers willing to knock this out with me? I have max weapons in each slot, I have a mic.

Ps4 KoruptData

Mindlog

Yea, if you can start around 3-4pm EST. So far it looks like we have:

1. me (welcomenowhere)
2. F0X-AIV3E
3. NoThru22
4. hydruxo

would just need two more. my buddy isn't able to do it today.
Is it 3 or 4? 4 would be best for me, but I would be down for trying. Level 30 any class with all the toys. I also need the raid with a clan deal.

hydruxo

Yea, if you can start around 3-4pm EST. So far it looks like we have:

1. me (welcomenowhere)
2. F0X-AIV3E
3. NoThru22
4. hydruxo

would just need two more. my buddy isn't able to do it today.

Either one would be good with me, though 4 would probably work better.

Is it 3 or 4? 4 would be best for me, but I would be down for trying. Level 30 any class with all the toys. I also need the raid with a clan deal.

I need the raid with a clan trophy too so maybe we can knock that out also!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Deku got freaked out during the jumps (flawless). Come on guys, the jumps are really not that difficult. I know it's stressful but with practice you can do it pretty easily.

Deku Tree

Deku got freaked out during the jumps (flawless). Come on guys, the jumps are really not that difficult. I know it's stressful but with practice you can do it pretty easily.

Yeah Sorry! Wife got "Enraged" and had to stop after that attempt. I practiced the jumps a lot last week and did it every time then. But I messed it up on my first Flawless attempt. I believe I can get it.

I need the raid with a clan trophy too so maybe we can knock that out also!

Join my stupid clan here, you shouldn't need admin approval.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/447480

Yeah Sorry! Wife got "Enraged" and had to stop after that attempt. I practiced the jumps a lot last week and did it every time then. But I messed it up on my first Flawless attempt. I believe I can get it.

Yeah man you can definitely do it, as soon as we get a run past the jumps it will be easy to cash in. Its great to practice the jumps but tough too because there's no way to replicate the stress of a live run, which is the only thing that kills people. Next time for sure.

I am, my Warlock still needs some raid gear. JinjoNL is my PSN, if you meant PS4 that is.

Yeah PS4 dude.

So thats 3 for a normal raid from gatekeepers to atheon quick blast.

01: MandrakeUK level 28 titan
02 Level 30 titan
03 JinjoNL
04 OPEN
05 OPEN
06 OPEN

PSN: MandrakeUK

gdt

I'm gonna take a break and watch a movie, then I plan to just strike all day. Working on the Bad Juju bounty. Then probably the Thorn bounty.

Maybe I'll get a Hawkmoon from a Tiger Strike +_+

So tired of waiting for Hawkmoon. For a non-raid specific weapon that won't be sold by Xur that thing really should drop more often.

What's the point of buying the PS4 version for the exclusives when you can't even enjoy them? I have the worst luck with RNG so I really doubt I end up getting it before I lose interest in the game or it becomes available to Xbox users.

EL CUCO

Yeah PS4 dude.

So thats 3 for a normal raid from gatekeepers to atheon quick blast.

01: MandrakeUK level 28 titan
02 Level 30 titan
03 JinjoNL
04 OPEN
05 OPEN
06 OPEN

PSN: MandrakeUK

I'm down for this on my Titan 26, if you don't mind. Tons of experience

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm really trying to love Crucible.

Half my encounters are like this no matter what the traffic lights tell me.

Ps4 is dmz (tried various settings) wired or wireless, all tests in network are solid. Out of ideas. Watching streams it doesn't seem this bad for most people.

Any suggestions?

I can do 4 as well (make sure you are putting me on the list as Macello to avoid confusion) but that means I'd only have about 1:45 to try. If we do it perfectly, it'll only take 45 minutes!!! Study the jumping and Gorgon videos. Remember, the Gorgons won't start at the normal reset points.

Deku Tree

Join my stupid clan here, you shouldn't need admin approval.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/447480

Yeah man you can definitely do it, as soon as we get a run past the jumps it will be easy to cash in. Its great to practice the jumps but tough too because there's no way to replicate the stress of a live run, which is the only thing that kills people. Next time for sure.

Thanks Boguester! And thanks for helping us out!

Greenymac

I have a HM Atheon checkpoint. I'm level 29 3/4 with 1433 defense. I tried putting groups together last night with no avail. I have never completed the raid on HM. Is there 5 Gaffers willing to knock this out with me? I have max weapons in each slot, I have a mic.

Ps4 KoruptData

If you still need help with this, Im down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom