• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed that for you.
Ah, thank you, I see what went wrong, hah.

Guardian lord as well!

ByME8dM.jpg

Wallach

Thanks for the run Ikkarus; couldn't send a PSN message. Someday PSN will just work.

I need a better Void weapons. Solar and Arc I have pretty covered, but my Void options aren't great still.

todd360

Guardian Lord is no longer special. I need to become the king of the guardians! Or the Guardian God!
make it happen hawkian lol

gdt

Just farmed some Spirit Bloom with PSN name "a_crying_fetus"

That has to be a winner for me so far.

I did that once with WhiteGurlSlaya.

I couldn't figure out if she was a white girl that is a slayer or someone who really likes fucking white girls.

Geneijin

Looking for 3 to hard raid on PS4.

Looking for 2 more to hard raid on PS4.

Looking for 1 more to hard on PS4

PSN Kopyasu

Edit: Team full. Thanks for the replies.

flkraven

I already posted this in another thread. I've never done a Nightfall or Raid (normal). Anyone willing to have bring me along today? 28 Titan, Xbox

gt: flkRaven

Feorax

Playing a skirmish match. My other two teammates have quit, and my auto-respawn timer is stuck on 10.

7 minutes left. Going fucking great this...

Anyone looking to do Atheon on hard? Last thing I need to do for all 3 of my characters.

Cosmos_Man
PS4
Level 29 Hunter
All maxed weapons (Atheon, VoC, Icebreaker, Corrective Measures etc).

todd360

I just want the dlc to release! I want to play Crota with fig, namikaze, errydaymath, zoba, lik, and afro. I want to be on one of the first teams to beat crota! I want the glorious glory!

After weeks and weeks of non raid gear drops I got the gloves and boots in one run last night. So happy to finally be able to get to 30 after 200 hours :/

I just noticed that I've only been to the gym 3 times since this game came out. It is time to go back

Ha, I have been off my gym grind also, normally I try to hit 6 times a week but I've been averaging out 3 a week. Hoping to get back on my grind now since the semester is winding down.

Feorax

Just seen the gunsmith has rare fusion rifles in. Might be of use to people looking to get the pocket infinity bounty done.

Jinjo

I feel I am pretty lucky with raid drops, just today I got Warlock gloves, Hunter chest, Titan boots, gloves & helmet. All from doing three short oracle-templar runs and one Atheon hard. Already had my Titan at lv 30 though. Hunter still needs boots and Warlock everyting aside from gloves. Got another Vision of Confluence and fucking finally got Fatebringer too, that one only took 20 hard templar clears. Loving it. Only the timepiece & foil left, but I feel content with my raid drops. Have everything I pretty much wanted. Might hunt for more Warlock armor, but since the new DLC is coming soon it might be a bit futile. By the time I get it maxed it will be outdated.

My Nightfall luck is absolutely dreadful though. Did three runs, all three runs everyone got exotics aside from me. Last good thing I got was Hawkmoon and that's been like 6 weeks ago, one of my first nightfall runs.

Would count the Gjallarhorn if I'd not have gotten two already from the raid.

Yay! I did my first ever HM raid, which was actually my second ever full raid run...was meh for the most part, got UR exotic midway...but at the end I got VoC. I know this is kinda blah as most here have it but I was waiting for it cause I chose the scout rifle IB boots and hands and have the ammo perk on my raid body so I have about 300 bullets all up and reload fast as a motherfucker, especially if I'm gunslinger. Maxed it the same day. #happychappy

Just need Fatebringer and Ghorn and I'll be more or less content with with vanilla Destiny's gear. Could use a few more raid and exotic weapons but they're not mandatory.

I feel I am pretty lucky with raid drops, just today I got Warlock gloves, Hunter chest, Titan boots, gloves & helmet. All from doing three short oracle-templar runs and one Atheon hard. Already had my Titan at lv 30 though. Hunter still needs boots and Warlock everyting aside from gloves. Got another Vision of Confluence and fucking finally got Fatebringer too, that one only took 20 hard templar clears. Loving it. Only the timepiece & foil left, but I feel content with my raid drops. Have everything I pretty much wanted. Might hunt for more Warlock armor, but since the new DLC is coming soon it might be a bit futile. By the time I get it maxed it will be outdated.

My Nightfall luck is absolutely dreadful though. Did three runs, all three runs everyone got exotics aside from me. Last good thing I got was Hawkmoon and that's been like 6 weeks ago, one of my first nightfall runs.

Would count the Gjallarhorn if I'd not have gotten two already from the raid.

The Hawkmoon has been the only exotic I have wanted as a drop. Everything else I don't care about because Xur will sell it eventually. .sigh.

Mazre

Finally hit 30 on my main. Looking forward to the DLC but I'm gonna miss the first 2 weeks due to business travel =(. Will have to catch up around Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom