• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah PS4 dude.

So thats 3 for a normal raid from gatekeepers to atheon quick blast.

01: MandrakeUK level 28 titan
02 Level 30 titan
03 JinjoNL
04 OPEN
05 OPEN
06 OPEN

PSN: MandrakeUK

I could join in about 40 minutes or so if there's a spot left, but feel free to prioritise other people.

pj

Banned
I got Ice Breaker on my first nightfall strike. The guy on my fire team who's been playing for 600 hours and hasn't gotten it yet seemed a little annoyed at the game

Strider

I got Ice Breaker on my first nightfall strike. The guy on my fire team who's been playing for 600 hours and hasn't gotten it yet seemed a little annoyed at the game

If he's played that much and didn't have the coins to buy it when it was on sale from Xur... He's doing it wrong lol

Two flawless runs before the wife even woke up today, not bad. Congrats to all the new flawless raiders! #6 is done for me... but there will. be. others.

Deku Tree

FUCKIN A! Another group to get flawless!

Thanks to greyblade, bogue, Irawr, kit and dave for the awesome run!
3x flawless raider now. Glad I was able to help you guys out :)

Two flawless runs before the wife even woke up today, not bad. Congrats to all the new flawless raiders! #6 is done for me... but there will. be. others.

Congrats!!! Wish I was there but needed to help with Family. I'll get it soon enough...

Ourobolus

Banned
Anyone up for a quick Atheon HM run? I have the checkpoint.

1. Ourobolus (29 Titan)
2. bytestyle
3. Deicide2673
4. D-psipher
5. Sharkjaw

deicide2673

Neo Member
Hi, new to forums but an experienced raider. Completed 30+ times and 10+ on hard. Got 2 30 hunters and a 29 warlock. Really looking for a group to get my warlock up and raiding. Happy to do normal but could hold my own in a hard (providing some 30s will carry me lol)
Please add psn deicide2673, on a lot and happy to help on night falls, weeklys etc.

Dave1988

guardianlord8tdx3.jpg

Hell.Yeah.

Big thanks to Lollipop for letting me join the group and iRAWR for helping us out.

Ourobolus

Banned
Hi, new to forums but an experienced raider. Completed 30+ times and 10+ on hard. Got 2 30 hunters and a 29 warlock. Really looking for a group to get my warlock up and raiding. Happy to do normal but could hold my own in a hard (providing some 30s will carry me lol)
Please add psn deicide2673, on a lot and happy to help on night falls, weeklys etc.

Mind helping a quick Atheon run? We could always use a 30.

Navid

Does anyone know if there's a way to find out how many ghosts you've collected?
Bungie.net -> Grimoire -> Guardian -> Ghost -> Dead Ghosts

Flip it over and click the stats icon at the bottom right, should tell you how many you have found.

Edit: Beaten and beaten... :D

EL CUCO

I didn't buy TLW because I didn't have an immediate need for it, and I figured it would drop.

Since TLW still hasn't dropped for me yet, this time I went ahead and just bought Plan C.

Plan C just dropped for me in the Normal Raid...
7qDuJEc.jpg

Thanks to Mandrake for the invite!

Deku Tree

I didn't buy TLW because I didn't have an immediate need for it, and I figured it would drop.

Since TLW still hasn't dropped for me yet, this time I went ahead and just bought Plan C.

7qDuJEc.jpg

I always buy the exotixs Xur sells if I don't have them yet. RNG is so random and I have lots of strange coins.

7qDuJEc.jpg

Anytime bro, even though it was a funny run lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom