• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phen0m24

[Passive aggressive rant]

Hopped on with Cosmos hoping to do a quick Atheon.

Then my Pulse Elites cracked. :(

Then we didn't beat Atheon and had to disperse.

Stares at headset....

Grumble grumble now no headphones
or helmet

[/passive aggressive rant]

Still love this game

EL CUCO

I always buy the exotixs Xur sells if I don't have them yet. RNG is so random and I have lots of strange coins.

Not having TLW yet doesn't really bother me, since I'm banking on RNG for it. But getting a Plan C drop after I just bought it ruffles Mah feathers a bit...Grrrr

Anytime bro, even though it was a funny run lol.

It was funny! Everyone kinda winged it lol

You popped my Titan's Atheon cherry at 26!

Deku Tree

Yeah that Atheon fight went surprisingly well, I even think it was the same people who got teleported all three times.
Thanks for helping us get it!

Now I just need to spend several hours finding the ghosts.

There is also a good YouTube video series that starts from orbit and shows you how to get to each ghost on each planet. It was linked a while back. Not sure where it is exactly though. That's how I did it. Didn't even take that long with the videos.

CREMSteve

[Passive aggressive rant]

Hopped on with Cosmos hoping to do a quick Atheon.

Then my Pulse Elites cracked. :(

Then we didn't beat Atheon and had to disperse.

Stares at headset....

Grumble grumble now no headphones
or helmet

[/passive aggressive rant]

Still love this game

Yeah, unfortunate run, sorry folks. Next time!

Can one of the flawless Sherpas help out at 4 est then? Pretty please? :)
Don't know if I will be awake. But I will be more than willing to help. Add me. Psn: iRAWRasaurus however I think I am gonna take a nap soon. There's a useful post by lordofpwn in the OT about flawless runs.
P.s boguester/drizzay Are we doing 3x hard, weekly and nightfall when the reset happens?

CREMSteve

Got to be the exotic tweaking!

Twerking?

Hopefully the Vex gets a tweak, I just got it today and it's quite disappointing in PvE so far. That recoil. >.<

Does anyone know if it gets much more stable when you upgrade it? There's a perk that says it increases accuracy but it doesn't seem to affect the stability rating.

I'd actually rather have the new materials economy. Would love a better less completely boring way to get planetary materials. I have several things that I can't wait to max out except for the planetary materials farming part.

No kidding. I've got tons of weapons and armor that just need those damn mats. I can't be bothered with work and school right now. Would much prefer to be able to buy them with marks or something.

I'd actually rather have the new materials economy. Would love a better less completely boring way to get planetary materials. I have several things that I can't wait to max out except for the planetary materials farming part.

You want that over tweaking of exotics?

Well, will disagree on that. I don't find farming as painful as some here say, and everyone can get these materials with a little effort. No amount of effort makes the weapons better until Bungie fixes them. So, yeah..I'd rather have that if it's a one or the other deal :)

E92 M3

As anticipated, update tomorrow - excellent. Unfortunately I have so much to do in the office I won't be able to leave early to play around with the vex.

Strider

Oh if I could have one or the other I'm with you. new material economy first... Hopefully we're getting both tomorrow though.

Sofa King

You want that over tweaking of exotics?

Well, will disagree on that. I don't find farming as painful as some here say, and everyone can get these materials with a little effort. No amount of effort makes the weapons better until Bungie fixes them. So, yeah..I'd rather have that if it's a one or the other deal :)

whynotboth.gif

Big thanks to Lollipop for letting me join the group and iRAWR for helping us out.

No problem man. You and rawr were our lucky charms. 1st try nailed.

As Rodney Dangerfield says: I don't get no respoect, no respect! haha

Can one of the flawless Sherpas help out at 4 est then? Pretty please? :)

I will keep an eye on the thread. Not sure but I might be able to help on a run or two.

P.s boguester/drizzay Are we doing 3x hard, weekly and nightfall when the reset happens?

For sure. I'm assuming that cyborg is out again since I haven't heard from him but Mattiator said he wanted to get down so we should still be good to go assuming Steroyd, Casmith, and Yzen are up for it.

Feorax

Hopefully there's the nightfall/weekly rebalance tomorrow too. I appreciate they want to encourage group play, but just increasing bullet-sponge enemies is such a cheap way of doing it.

There is honestly no real reason they can't have matchmaking for these if that's their real aim.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
OK, looks like we got more than a full flawless raider group. My buddy I promised to add in can do it now, and I offered to him at the beginning, so can't bail on him.

1. me (welcome nowhere
2. F0X-AIV3E
3. macello
4. hydruxo
5. brolly1016
6. mindlog

this is in order of asking to join. 4pm also will work best for me. I should be logging on right around then. I'm willing to change my clan tag temporarily to help you guys get that trophy as well.

galatictoast - if someone doesn't show or has to go if we don't get it, you can be the first alt.

Jinjo

Patch hype! Pls be exotic & raid patch. New material economy thrown in for good measure. I need hundreds of helium filaments for my weapons and gear....

Jinjo

I didn't buy TLW because I didn't have an immediate need for it, and I figured it would drop.

Since TLW still hasn't dropped for me yet, this time I went ahead and just bought Plan C.

Plan C just dropped for me in the Normal Raid...
7qDuJEc.jpg

Thanks to Mandrake for the invite!

Sloppiest atheon kill ever lol. You did well in your babypants though.

OK, looks like we got more than a full flawless raider group. My buddy I promised to add in can do it now, and I offered to him at the beginning, so can't bail on him.

1. me (welcome nowhere
2. F0X-AIV3E
3. macello
4. hydruxo
5. brolly1016
6. mindlog

this is in order of asking to join. 4pm also will work best for me. I should be logging on right around then. I'm willing to change my clan tag temporarily to help you guys get that trophy as well.

galatictoast - if someone doesn't show or has to go if we don't get it, you can be the first alt.

Four works for me, I'll be on then.

Sullichin

(to the tune of Animal Collective "My Girls")

I don't want to seem like I care about material things, like helium / All I want, is four more on the damage tick for my Thornnnn

As anticipated, update tomorrow - excellent. Unfortunately I have so much to do in the office I won't be able to leave early to play around with the vex.

I hope it's a good patch with the rest of the items they promised (new farming) and other surprises to lead into The Dark Below.

Please VoG raid patch notes. Please. New raid will be out before the first one ever get a patch that fixes bugs (cheese doesn't count).

hydruxo

1. me (welcome nowhere
2. F0X-AIV3E
3. macello
4. hydruxo
5. brolly1016
6. mindlog

Sounds good, my PSN is hydruxxo so send me a FR guys

Deku Tree

I hope it's a good patch with the rest of the items they promised (new farming) and other surprises to lead into The Dark Below.

Please VoG raid patch notes. Please. New raid will be out before the first one ever get a patch that fixes bugs (cheese doesn't count).

If they ever patch the VoG the first thing they'll do is stop the templar cheese IMO. All the flawless raiders will have to do it again legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom