• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP-DK

Man this has been a great day for me Destiny wise. Got the Flawless trophy, then I got the raid boots for my Hunter so it can get to lvl 30, and after having dreaded hunting down the last dead ghosts I just found out I only had 8 left to find so it only took 15 min to get them.

Gonna put a pic up tomorrow of my Guardian Lord badge.

We are looking to set up another flawless run atempt team to run in about an hour. (currently doing nightfall)

If any GAF bros are interested please let me know as other team members are also looking to do it in an hour.

so far;

01: MandrakeUK
02: Level 30
03: Level 30
04: EMPTY
05: EMPTY
06: EMPTY

PSN:MandrakeUK

Righty10

Cross post from the matchmaking thread:

Looking to get a group together for a fresh, normal raid. I'll be taking two of my buddies through for their first time.

Looking to start around 5PM EST.

We are on PS4.

We are looking to set up another flawless run atempt team to run in about an hour. (currently doing nightfall)

If any GAF bros are interested please let me know as other team members are also looking to do it in an hour.

so far;

04: EMPTY
05: EMPTY

PSN:MandrakeUK

I'm up for it. Level 30 Hunter.
psn - cloud945076

JambiBum

Anyone doing a vault or nightfall run on the One? Need both for the week and none of my friends will be on until late tonight. Feel free to add me if you are. Jambi Bum.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So tired of waiting for Hawkmoon. For a non-raid specific weapon that won't be sold by Xur that thing really should drop more often.

What's the point of buying the PS4 version for the exclusives when you can't even enjoy them? I have the worst luck with RNG so I really doubt I end up getting it before I lose interest in the game or it becomes available to Xbox users.

Preach! God damn, if you're going to advertise these exclusive items to me as a reason to buy the PS4 version, you should really give me a decent opportunity to acquire the damn thing.

Cross post from the matchmaking thread:

Looking to get a group together for a fresh, normal raid. I'll be taking two of my buddies through for their first time.

Looking to start around 5PM EST.

We are on PS4.
I'd be interested if you're still looking. Level 28 warlock or Titan. Only been through it once but have a pretty decent idea of what to do. Psn forza_aldi

Righty10

I'd be interested if you're still looking. Level 28 warlock or Titan. Only been through it once but have a pretty decent idea of what to do. Psn forza_aldi

Sounds good. I'll throw you an invite around 5. Feel free to bring either character.

Only need 2 more now.

someday

Banned
I can't believe my luck. I've only done the raid 3 times but I have the gear to get my Titan to 30! I got the arms with Hawkian's newbie raid a week ago, then late last night I got invited to do a quick and easy run. I was planning on going to bed but decided to do the raid instead. I got boots first then the chest. I've got 3 exotic helms fully leveled already so 30 looks to be in my near future. There's only about 150 or so spirit blooms in the way...

I also got a Mida Scout rifle but i bought one from Xur and it's already fully leveled. Not sure what I'm going to do with this one. I don't have any raid weapons though.

So it looks like Crota's End is going to start at level 30. Ugh.

I'd love to play it but there's no way I'm going to grind my 28 to 30 under the current method.

Have they mentioned if getting to 30 will be easier in the DLC?

Deku Tree

I'd love to play it but there's no way I'm going to grind my 28 to 30 under the current method.

It probably starts at 28. Look for more infor later this week.

hydruxo

Normal should be 28. Hard is 32. Not sure why DestinyDB says 33, I think that's a bug.

It probably starts at 28. Look for more infor later this week.

Normal should be 28. Hard is 32. Not sure why DestinyDB says 33, I think that's a bug.

Luke Smith just tweeted that it's going to start at 30. So dumb. They might have just unsold me on the DLC.

14u372l.png

hydruxo

Luke Smith just tweeted that it's going to start at 30. So dumb. They might have just unsold me on the DLC.

14u372l.png

Damn, not entirely surprising but that sucks for people who aren't 30 yet. It made more sense to me that it'd start at 28 but I guess they want to make it more of a challenge. So Hard is still just 32 then I guess.

Ok so we are testing the jumps at the jump section while we wait for the team to fill up for our flawless attempt.

If anyone is interested please feel free to join and join the party chat;

Cool bro, so that now makes 5;

so far;

04: cloud945076
05: Duebrithil (currently away)

PSN: MandrakeUK

Deku Tree

That would be crappy for everyone that is grinding the raid for the for people that did the IB. I think it's actually smart making it 30 minimum. It'll keep the VOG relevant.

Eris will still make you grind for it though. It's a grind either way IMO.

hydruxo

If Eris does sell 30 light armor, I'd hope it'd be pretty difficult to get still. I don't think they'd just undermine the people that already are at 30 who worked at the raid / IB to get to gear.

14u372l.png

Sucks for many people. Hopefully level 30 armor will be easily attainable once the DLC launches.

I had a feeling the normal wouldn't be 28. That would be much easier for level 30 guardians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom