• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT11| It goes up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

So with 2 whole new raid gear sets in the new raid I am getting worried.
Basically we have to get lucky twice as much now to get to may level?
People will be Stuck at 30/31 until 2016 god damn

Two? Who said that? I thought there was only one. And then another armor set that is not "raid gear".

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
That Super Good Advice bounty took like 30 mins. Too bad it sucks :(

exotics_new.jpg

believe. super better advice

gdt

So with 2 whole new raid gear sets in the new raid I am getting worried.
Basically we have to get lucky twice as much now to get to may level?
People will be Stuck at 30/31 until 2016 god damn

I don't think you are looking at it right.

HighOnPCP

Two? Who said that? I thought there was only one. And then another armor set that is not "raid gear".

Wasn't it confirmed that normal and hard raid will each have their own set of raid gear bringing you up to level 31/31 respectively? Also that Drcrispy93 dude is level 31 with raid gear so where do you get the level 32 gear? I may be wrong but I don't know

Deku Tree

Wasn't it confirmed that normal and hard raid will each have their own set of raid gear bringing you up to level 31/31 respectively? Also that Drcrispy93 dude is level 31 with raid gear so where do you get the level 32 gear? I may be wrong but I don't know

No Crispy is not wearing Raid gear I don't think.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
pocket infinity could be nerfed. i have no idea what they're doing with it. it's really, really really good.

Strider

Considering Suros is on that image I'm gonna assume it's getting adjusted to be nerfed in PvP.

So based on that bit of info I wouldn't get excited to see Pocket Infinity on that image... Probably getting a nerf bc it definitely doesn't need a buff.

I'm most excited for the Vex buff since I just maxed it out but I can't wait to see how Red Death and Bad Juju turn out. both been in my vault for a while.

Ghazi

The weapons in those pictures are not all guaranteed buffs, guys. They just said balance changes. You think they're gonna buff the SUROS or the PI? They're likely just getting rebalanced, and I'm expecting more changes to other weapons than what are shown there.

Strider

The weapons in those pictures are not all guaranteed buffs, guys. They just said balance changes. You think they're gonna buff the SUROS or the PI? They're likely just getting rebalanced, and I'm expecting more changes to other weapons than what are shown there.

I hope so. A surprise Monte Carlo buff would be amazing.

Interesting. That dude has the new raid gloves on as listed on Planet Destiny, but I have no idea where Gravebreaker 1.3 boots and chest came from.

He also has one of the new hunter helms on.

maomaoIYP

Maybe they're finally balancing the exotics separately for PvE and PvP.
I almost sharded my Super Piss Advice last night, it's currently useless for any sort of gameplay where you're not trying to commit suicide.

The exotics in the picture aren't the only ones getting changes ;;)

I'm super hyped for the Thorn changes and you should be too! Can't wait to whip that baby out in PvE some more.

Thorn was the untouchable HC for pvp. Two shots to enemy players as they either die to the DoT or I end up with an assist while I ran away. I miss tagging multiple players with DoTs as they all take cover to regain health.

arimanius

How does a sunbro go invisible? He was running at me I got him down to a sliver of health and then he disappeared. Stilled showed up on my radar and about 4 secs later was behind me and killed me.

Lag? Hax? Something I'm just missing?

E92 M3

I'm super hyped for the Thorn changes and you should be too! Can't wait to whip that baby out in PvE some more.

I was expecting something like that, but is that inside knowledge or just logical assumption. I've been hoping for all exotics to get examined in one or another. (I hope they don't touch TLW - gun is too much fun).

How does a sunbro go invisible? He was running at me I got him down to a sliver of health and then he disappeared. Stilled showed up on my radar and about 4 secs later was behind me and killed me.

Just lag probably. Hopefully not a hax. I can't stand cheaters in pvp.

Lag. We don't go invisible. We might blind you with our brilliance though...

Trakan

There will be a predictable (read: non-RNG) way to get any of your characters in the door for Crota's End in Dark Below.

People who still want to run VOG for 30 can, or they can acquire new gear in TDB that will get them to - and somewhat above 30 - for TDB progression.

I don't understand this. Why did I run the raid so many times if level 30 is just going to be handed out for free in the next expansion?

If this is the case, picturing certain exotics and not others is not a very logical way to convey what weapons will be addressed.

realcZk

Does anyone know how TDB will be released? December 9th, at what time? Will it be unlocked at the same time the daily reset happens, or will it be before? Need to see if I should take off work for this very special moment in my life...

hydruxo

I don't understand this. Why did I run the raid so many times if level 30 is just going to be handed out for free in the next expansion?

Just because it's not RNG doesn't mean it's going to be super easy. I'm sure Bungie knows the value of 30 light armor, and aren't going to just give it out to players who put in little effort. I'd hope that the "predictable" way to get it would be getting raid tokens that you can then turn in for armor, rather than relying on RNG for gear to drop.

Anyone doing hard raid that needs help? Lvl 30 warlock

I want to get a checkpoint at the templar to get my titan to clear it. And hopefully get some armor.

Psn : Router_Go_Vroom

Hyun Sai

For the same reason people buy games day one knowing that others will get them 3 months later for half the price or less.

To get there first.

deafmedal

Trying out a theory if anyone would like to tag along, what we need is two people to run Atheon HM... the catch is, we need people who have already completed Atheon at least once. If you have a character that still needs it, that's even better. We only want one person at a time to get the drop...

As it stands, we need to do it three times
PSN deafmedal

forrest

formerly nacire
Anyone on PS4 putting a hard mode raid together? First raid since upgrading to PS4, rather not slum it on Destiny LFG if I can avoid it!

Forrest_Crump

Lvl 30 Hunter

Trakan

For the same reason people buy games day one knowing that others will get them 3 months later for half the price or less.

To get there first.

The difference is you get 3 months of enjoyment out of the game while paying that price. I get nothing from being level 30 because there is no content for that level. 28 is high enough for Nightfall. Level 30 gives no advantage in Iron Banner.

Deku Tree

Trying out a theory if anyone would like to tag along, what we need is two people to run Atheon HM... the catch is, we need people who have already completed Atheon at least once. If you have a character that still needs it, that's even better. We only want one person at a time to get the drop...

As it stands, we need to do it twice.
PSN deafmedal

What's your theory?

Figuring out how to do those boss kill patrols is a game changer. I feel like there's so much about Destiny that I don't understand yet that is probably basic for everyone else.

Hyun Sai

The difference is you get 3 months of enjoyment out of the game while paying that price. I get nothing from being level 30 because there is no content for that level. 28 is high enough for Nightfall. Level 30 gives no advantage in Iron Banner.
30 gives you high quality of life in Hard Raid mode.

Besides that, even knowing that everybody will be 30 in 10 days, I don't see people stopping to run the raid in the upcoming week. I even predict they'll run it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom