• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Qwell

If anyone needs a 31 warlock for Crota let me know, had to bail before wife aggro kicked in during my raid last night. I'll have a 31 titan and hunter shortly as well, just need to finish collecting some glimmer and mats. So much glimmer farming over the weekend :(

fake edit: PS4 = Qwell

Namikaze1

I'm gonna watch the GF play Destiny some more. Hopefully, her luck has ran out. She's currently starting a fresh Crota raid with her clan. This is gonna be entertaining. In the meantime, I'll just play Pokemon.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
thanks for the help getting that bonus templar done... that's attempt 18 and 19 I believe, no fatebringer for me :< Oh well, needed all them mats and an extra praedyth's revenge never hurt anyone.

edit: see fig I told you

Namikaze1

Lol! They did the same thing Fig, Zoba, LiK, Math, Todd, and I did in our first run:
jump before the bridge formed leading to Thrall Cave

I'm down to come if room. Lvl 31 hunter.

Psn:Eldritch_Spectre

I'll join too if that is ok. PSN: KyoKunaki. This is fresh right?

Yep fresh CE from the start.

1) MrChowderClam
2) CamoKid42
3) Rodiard
4) Eldritch_Spectr
5) KyoKunaki
6) Tokems

Yay! Full. Ok. I get home in about 45m from now, so are you guys good to start then? If you need to go sooner, feel free to go without me
Although I might cry a lil bit ;~;

I'm gonna watch the GF play Destiny some more. Hopefully, her luck has ran out. She's currently starting a fresh Crota raid with her clan. This is gonna be entertaining. In the meantime, I'll just play Pokemon.

Where do most people find clans to join with? It seems like Gaf clan was a big joke.

timnich

I'm down to kill Crota if anyone is looking, level 31 warlock. Don't have the checkpoint though, lost it when I joined a group at an earlier checkpoint.

Where do most people find clans to join with? It seems like Gaf clan was a big joke.

It's a big joke because bungie decided not to integrate clans into the actual game in any way or form besides a tag. Anyways as long as we have this thread, we're mostly set. I would assume the other people find them on bungie's own forums or other websites.

rNilla

Dammit, you guys set up a fresh raid while I was away. Sucks...

Want my spot? Something came up and I think I'm going to have to drop out.

Yep fresh CE from the start.

1) MrChowderClam
2) CamoKid42
3) Rodiard
4) Eldritch_Spectr
5) KyoKunaki
6) Tokems

Yay! Full. Ok. I get home in about 45m from now, so are you guys good to start then? If you need to go sooner, feel free to go without me
Although I might cry a lil bit ;~;

Sorry all but I'm going to have to drop out. Get NastyBook in there unless they're no longer interested. Awaiting a phone call and won't be able to be in the midst of raiding.

SkylineRKR

Oh man, had the worst Raid ever. I needed one Crota kill as I still had an alt left. These guys were the typical players who can only get by as long as you can glitch your way through.
They glitched through the bridges, and skipped the third part. But its okay as I only needed another Crota kill. However, I told them the right strats. I told them as soon as I grab the sword, one of them was assigned to keep the Knights in check, and when I say DPS... they DPS the fuck out of Crota. That was it, just unload on my orders. So I stand there, cloaked next to Crota. Probably dancing. Saw one missed rocket and to my surprise saw nothing else going towards Crota. Not once, but twice. I didn't even fucking hit him once because he was never stunned at all. Then I heard 3 guys were shooting the Knights instead.

When I said that all they had to do was hitting Crota, one of them said 'I don't even know where I have to hit him, because you didn't tell'. I got a bit angry and said 'What the fuck? Perhaps in his fucking face? His nutsack? Just hit this piece of shit anywhere you want'.

I actually left this sesson. Which was a first. No second reward for this week, but fuck it.

Anyway, I decided not to buy Truth as I use it in PvP. And today Truth dropped out of an engram. Friday it was the same with TLW which I didn't want to upgrade. Is this game telling me to grind anyway?

void666

Banned
lol
Crota glitched. He didn't stand up after he fell. Sword guy hit him untill the sword disapeared.
Then we killed another swordbearer and the guy finished him off. I'm sure people will learn how to replicate this.

Top Bottom