• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

not sure what the fuss was about in that raid but i don't see a problem with spending a few minutes to make sure we're all on the same page. can't be expected to know everything otherwise.

SkylineRKR

lol
Crota glitched. He didn't stand up after he fell. Sword guy hit him untill the sword disapeared.
Then we killed another swordbearer and the guy finished him off. I'm sure people will learn how to replicate this.

If this is true you can glitch everything. Except for the third part I think?

not sure what the fuss was about in that raid but i don't see a problem with spending a few minutes to make sure we're all on the same page. can't be expected to know everything otherwise.

I have no idea either. Very strange to start complaining because people are talking for 2 minutes to make sure everyone knows the strat. Especially when that same person can't even handle tower knight duty but wants to get carried to loot.

Everyone else is cool with me though, haha.

M3Rocket

I have the VoG Atheon Hard save on PS4. Anyone want to help dispatch him for more ass shards (that's all I ever get anyway--or the ship that does absolutely nothing) in about an hour (5:15 pm PDT/PST)?

1. M3Rocket (Lvl 31 Titan, but inexperienced at Relic)
2. captscience (Lvl 30 Warlock)

Anyone still up for this? captscience, I can't add you for some reason PSN search is not working for me.

I have no idea either. Very strange to start complaining because people are talking for 2 minutes to make sure everyone knows the strat. Especially when that same person can't even handle tower knight duty but wants to get carried to loot.

Everyone else is cool with me though, haha.

i'm not necessarily pointing fingers but i found it strange that discussing strategy in a raid, especially a new one with a heavily team-oriented fight, was somehow a waste of time. i can do my role just fine if i know what i'm doing, so it needs to be communicated.

Slight change of plans, I am gonna help my best bud level up, however my other friend still wants to beat it. My apologizes guys just want to help my best bud out since he is playing again :( anyways theres a spot open and if worst comes to worst I can still help out. He will be on at 9:30 pm EST. PSN: LukeNukem6541

1)
2) Friend lvl30 Titan
3) GraveRobberX
4) SnakeEyes
5) Westtrade
6) ethomaz

Will update the post as the time get closer.

DJ88

Finally beat Crota! Took most of the day but I absolutely had to beat it before going into work tonight and the reset hitting. It took a while to get the right group together, but man did we pull that Crota kill off at the last second. Enrage was near and it was tense as hell fighting off the last wave of ogres and setting up the attack window on Crota but we did it.

I was blessed with the Black Hammer sniper rifle which is what I wanted the most, so it was hugely satisfying. For the very short time being, everything is great in my Destiny world.

Varvor

i'm not necessarily pointing fingers but i found it strange that discussing strategy in a raid, especially a new one with a heavily team-oriented fight, was somehow a waste of time. i can do my role just fine if i know what i'm doing, so it needs to be communicated.

Amount of disrespect shown by DrDriz to fellow raiders have been jaw dropping. I joined this raid to give helping hand since I downed him at least 5 times this week. Much has been learned how important it is to respect peers and not swear at people and call them out/shutting down for even trying to communicate.

Thank you, was good experience.

Hope Dr will take something from this as well.

Deku Tree

Anyone want to help my Warlock through the Nightfall/Weekly? He's only 27, but I'd run through it with my 31 Hunter and switch at the very end.

I am now trying to find some blue light filled boots for my Hunter to take her to 27. If I can do that would you like to mutually carry each other thru both?

todd360

I loled. Yo zoba! Shut up about strats bro! We got this! Oh shit a tower knight!

Stillmatic

Has anyone solo'd siege of the warmind on 30? Holy shit is it frustrating!

Just jump up on the big dome thing in the middle. You jump onto the dangling cables and jump right up from there. There's a dead Ghost up there, so Bungie wanted us to be there. ;)

If things get a bit quiet jump onto the cables again, take a couple of shots to agro them out and jump back up.

LiK

Did you have a bad time with another group?

todd360

lol our run was smooth despite me riding in on a high horse.

our group has great chemistry. i think it's because fig yells at us all equally

Yeah that's probably it. Except math. They have some kind of unspoken girl respect. Then nami mostly stays out of trouble by being quiet. Oh it's just us two then huh.

Edit: I'll be on at the usual time if we're going raiding again tomorrow.

I had a great experience with the guys from here who invited me in to beat crota. Zewone, madgame, tyler durden, darknyss and Im sorry I forget the others those are the names I remember of the top of my head. I just stfu and did what they asked. I was there to learn more than get loot so I could help my regular crew and we finally were able to beat it last night. Thanks again fellas. Cheers.

Namikaze1

Lol. Nearly 1 hour in and the GF and clan still haven't beaten the first part. I'm here just laughing while trying to catch Azelf.
Yeah that's probably it. Except math. They have some kind of unspoken girl respect. Then nami mostly stays out of trouble by being quiet. Oh it's just us two then huh.

Edit: I'll be on at the usual time if we're going raiding again tomorrow.
I know when to not get involve. It's why fig hasn't yelled at me yet.

I want to go raiding again. I need more Radiant Shards and Energy plus I want the armor.

lol
Crota glitched. He didn't stand up after he fell. Sword guy hit him untill the sword disapeared.
Then we killed another swordbearer and the guy finished him off. I'm sure people will learn how to replicate this.

Please share more, did anything special happen before this?

todd360

Lol. Nearly 1 hour in and the GF and clan still haven't beaten the first part. I'm here just laughing while trying to catch Azelf.

I know when to not get involve. It's why fig hasn't yelled at me yet.

I want to go raiding again. I need more Radiant Shards and Energy plus I want the armor.

You want the raid armor nami? What a surprise! I don't suppose you want to hit level 32 as well? Lol. Let's definitely play tomorrow and beat it in under an hour. Should be easy.

Top Bottom