• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

ocean

Banned
I was one coin short for IB and I grinded tiger strikes for 13 hours and nothing it almost was the end of the game for me but I am still going hard....
Next time you're in such a dire situation a new character might take less time than that. I've never gone as far as creating a new character just to run another weekly and probably never will but hey, 13 hours of Tigers sounds worse :p

What's everyone's opinion on Mythoclast in PVP? And if you use it, what perks do you roll with?

I usually roll with Hawkmoon in PVP, but now that I have the Mytho, I might stick with it. I'm liking it so far.

M3Rocket

I have the VoG Atheon Hard save on PS4. Anyone want to help dispatch him for more ass shards (that's all I ever get anyway--or the ship that does absolutely nothing) in about an hour (5:15 pm PDT/PST)?

1. M3Rocket (Lvl 31 Titan, but inexperienced at Relic)
2. captscience (Lvl 30 Warlock)

NastyBook

Rubenov and myself were looking to do another Crota kill here soon if there are people for it. I can run sword or do GHorn duty. We are both 31 so level is not an issue for anyone else to join.

You got room for a 30 Warlock? I guess nobody's doing a fresh run of CE, so I'll take what I can get.

rNilla

Rubenov and myself were looking to do another Crota kill here soon if there are people for it. I can run sword or do GHorn duty. We are both 31 so level is not an issue for anyone else to join.

Not sure if I'll have a chance for a full run so I'm down. 31 Warlock. PSN rNilla.

I'd be up for it in about 15. If not, I'm gonna solo the first half on my titan.

Edit. Looks like you're filling up fast, probably have him beat before I logon.

I'm down for doing it on my 30 warlock.

You got room for a 30 Warlock? I guess nobody's doing a fresh run of CE, so I'll take what I can get.

Not sure if I'll have a chance for a full run so I'm down. 31 Warlock. PSN rNilla.

I would like to tag along with my level 31 Warlock.

I'd be up for it in about 15. If not, I'm gonna solo the first half on my titan.

Edit. Looks like you're filling up fast, probably have him beat before I logon.

Sorry guys, we filled up super quick from people who were already online but I'm happy to run it as many times as necessary until everyone has it before reset.

Mattiator

Next time you're in such a dire situation a new character might take less time than that. I've never gone as far as creating a new character just to run another weekly and probably never will but hey, 13 hours of Tigers sounds worse :p

Thanks :) I learned the error in my ways and maxed out two characters 3 days after this incident. I am still a sad panda.

someday

Banned
Didn't Bungie say that there would be a way to trade Ass Energy for Ass shards? Did that happen yet? Or did I hallucinate the whole thing? I've got over 90 Ass Energy but I need shards.

Deku Tree

Didn't Bungie say that there would be a way to trade Ass Energy for Ass shards? Did that happen yet? Or did I hallucinate the whole thing? I've got over 90 Ass Energy but I need shards.

You can trade radiant energy for radiant shards once you reach Eris rank 4 in three weeks. That's it.

If anyone is starting a fresh CE raid I got a lvl 31 hunter ready to go, I have two crota kills as the sword holder.
PSN CamoKid42

Yup I'm in the same boat. Just need to run my Warlock through.

edit: derp nevermind lol misread.

On that note, is anyone running CE from the start? Haven't done from the start to deathsinger on my titan yet...

Do u guys just want to get a group together?

1) MrChowderClam
2) CamoKid42
3) Rodiard
4)
5)
6)

Trying out the Black Hammer (Raid sniper rifle) and the kickback feels a little off to me. Also got one of the DLC shotguns, Secret Handshake. I'll probably try it out tomorrow

Originally Posted by Byron Bluth

CROTA KILL TEAM

Time: 7:30pm EST
PS4

1. Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man
2. El Cuco
3. ZombieJesus13
4. Ocean
5. DrDrizzay
6. Commish

Ocean, Cuco and Drizzay what's up?

Stocked up on heavy. I have time for one last attempt at Crota if anyone is doing it, but I really only have time for a group that has the strategy down already.
It's getting really late once again. Crota robs me from my sleep :(

(31 sunsinger, PS4)

Top Bottom