• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Things I'd like to do 3 hours from now (x:30) until the reset 7.5 hours from now:

PSN PikaPuff
3x Hard VoG

PSN Florobear
2x Normal VoG
2x Crota stage 1 and 2

I'll probably be on Florobear's account trying to solo stage 1 and 2 crota
It was a troll post?! You deceived me!

Was it you who asked fig for help with Crota?
.... I don't think so? I watched a few of TwilightGap's streams and posted in the twitch chat but other htan that haven't talked to you guys in a few weeks.

Have they mentioned anything yet about how they plan on keeping the Vault of Glass relevant?

Not everyone has the DLC, obviously, so that means it's still the only raid option. Yet all the gear/weapons available in the tower devalue the drops. Even exotics that drop are still at the original attack value.

I know people are still saying the raid weapons are viable, and that you can still use the raid as a material farm, but if that's what it amounts to in the future, especially an activity once considered to be the holy grail end game activity, that's kinda weak.

rNilla

What does "ROC" mean in the Vanguard ROC strikes anyway?

HOV!

tumblr_mc0ipdxgrm1r2x3i2o1_400.jpg

EL CUCO

I have that trophy and I don't even really remember playing salvage... it must have been when I was doing the PvP part of exotic bounties... Can't wait to get that platinum?

It's eating away at my soul now that I have it within arms reach. I suspect Bungie will be seeing a flood of Guardian Lords when they finally release it.

And all this time we thought those big chains in the Summoning Pits were for Phogoth...they were for Salvage!

NastyBook

Got my dailies out of the way. Gonna have to set up a schedule to farm for mats now since I have less time to do so. Is anybody doing a fresh CE tonight? Would like to get my Warlock in before the reset.

It's eating away at my soul now that I have it within arms reach. I suspect Bungie will be seeing a flood of Guardian Lords when they finally release it.

And all this time we thought those big chains in the Summoning Pits were for Phogoth...they were for Salvage!

Watch, it'll be part of the next DLC. Like Angry Joe would say "Give us money goddammit!!!"

Anyone still need to do the weekly heroic? I don't have it unlocked but I managed to help in clearing the nightfall earlier so I know what needs to be done.

PSN: SEBattleship

Mattiator

I just need Gjallarhorn. The mistake of not buying that damn thing Xur's 2nd week still haunts me. :(

I was one coin short for IB and I grinded tiger strikes for 13 hours and nothing it almost was the end of the game for me but I am still going hard....

Top Bottom