• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Namikaze1

tumblr_lqpheuo3k41ql1zp4o1_500.gif
53813-Jason-Momoa-dis-gun-be-gud-gif-qo8i.gif

I love me a good old fashioned cat fight.

Anyone know if dismantling the Eris quest gauntlets gives you attendant material, or are they like the Queens Wrath/Iron Banner gear?

Also still need a nightfall partner on X1.

Drain You

Anyone know if dismantling the Eris quest gauntlets gives you attendant material, or are they like the Queens Wrath/Iron Banner gear?

Also still need a nightfall partner on X1.

Invite me to nightfall, I already got it done, but I don't have anything else to do.

Gamertag: If you Must

Nevermind on those ROC strikes I posted about a minute ago I guess :D

Amount of disrespect shown by DrDriz to fellow raiders have been jaw dropping. I joined this raid to give helping hand since I downed him at least 5 times this week. Much has been learned how important it is to respect peers and not swear at people and call them out/shutting down for even trying to communicate.

Thank you, was good experience.

Hope Dr will take something from this as well.

lol amount of disrespect to fellow raiders by spending quite literally all of my Destiny time running the sword for no loot to help other people. Let's compare hours spent helping fellow raiders and gaffers. I have 119 raid clears, many of which were helping others. You?

How many newbie VoG runs have you done to explain all the mechanics?

How many flawless runs have you done to help other people?

How many swords have you run to help other people?

How many posts in the OT have you made to help other people?

Anyone that knows me knows that I can get fired up and have a temper. I apologize to everyone else in the raid party if they felt disrespected in any way. Anyone that knows me also knows that I'm extremely committed and loyal to my people and will help anyone with anything until they get it.

Please add me to your ignore list here and block list on PSN. There are already way too many good people I actually enjoy playing with to waste another second on someone like you.

So, a Crucible package just gave me a rare Sparrow.

And it's the one I bought. For 175 marks. 2 fucking months ago. That's already been upgraded.

Looking to form a group to finally beat the shit out of Crota's End (had him down to ~10% last night :/). Will be ready to go around 8:30 PM CST (6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST). We are on PS4 and have the Crota checkpoint. Please be level 30 or higher, preferably level 31.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

1. ShinigamiFrost - Level 31 - Warlock Sunsinger
2. PhantomPaincake - Level 31 - Hunter Bladedancer
3. Darryl_M_R - Level 30 - Bladedancer
4. EroticSushi - Level 30 - Warlock
5. Zewone
6. Zewone's Buddy
We still down?

I haven't been in this thread in hours and now I'm confused as hell

>raid group earlier had some disagreements about what strategy to use. as we discussed further a comment was made that we were wasting time. discussion derailed from there and some unpleasant words were thrown around. a few wipes later things continued to get heated until we made it passed. again, not pointing fingers but it could have been easily avoided.

>i posted a comment here about my general confusion of the situation and a few other comments were made in response to that.

>my main group chimed in and then somehow ended up [playfully] fighting amongst themselves

>i think cheese was mentioned at least once. and popcorn.

so blame me i guess. but i wont go down easy

tumblr_mee7ipuaxk1qllovxo2_500.gif

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Found the best glimmer spot in the game. Can't be beaten.

1000 + in a few minutes. Go to the Undying Mind strike boss fight and kill tons of yellow hobgoblins and minotaurs. No need to run anywhere they all come to you and you get Blue Polys and Beads too.

1000 + in a few minutes. Go to the Undying Mind strike boss fight and kill tons of yellow hobgoblins and minotaurs. No need to run anywhere they all come to you and you get Blue Polys and Beads too.

thought they didn't work on that strike

iRawsarus we doing this?

My apologizes but me and my buddy are unable to do this :( helping out my best bud level up. For some strange reason he decided to get on and play. Well I hope you understand that I am helping my best friend out so yeah :/ and my other friend had an appointment in the morning. Once again I am really sorry for flaking in the end :(

Can you keep farming them continuously as long as you don't kill the boss? Would be pretty interesting if they kept coming.

Normal VoG GKeepers does 592 + beads in ~35-45 seconds with a really quick wipe and reset.

Sullichin

They don't drop glimmer though, I tried this as soon as I saw how many yellow enemies there were

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
thought they didn't work on that strike

Can you keep farming them continuously as long as you don't kill the boss? Would be pretty interesting if they kept coming.

Normal VoG GKeepers does 592 + beads in ~35-45 seconds with a really quick wipe and reset.

They don't drop glimmer though, I tried this as soon as I saw how many yellow enemies there were
They definitely drop glimmer. You know what let me do the strike again.

depending on your definition of a few minutes is, exclusion zone gives 450~ per minute.

and strikes have auto-teamups so you'd want to go with a three man fireteam so you don't bother anyone joining randomly

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My apologizes but me and my buddy are unable to do this :( helping out my best bud level up and my other friend had an appointment in the morning. Once again I am really sorry for flaking in the end :(

Goddammit >_<, I gave up my Crota's End checkpoint =/ to help another group to get up to the seconds part

Fuck!

Oh wells, level 31 Titan for Crota's End available, can be General Manager/Coach or Swordbearer

Top Bottom