• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

World's First 3x3x3x0 with Crota's End (the Cyborg Memorial edition)

When: 4 am EST tomorrow morning at reset

Who:

1.) Some asshole
2.) iRawr
3.) Yzen
4.) Casmith
5.) Steroyd (confirm?)
6.) ?

Priority goes to the regular raiders. I got a PSN message from Mattiator but couldn't read it thanks to PSN, so just let me know if you are still up for it.

Goddammit >_<, I gave up my Crota's End checkpoint =/ to help another group to get up to the seconds part

Fuck!

Oh wells, level 31 Titan for Crota's End available, can be General Manager/Coach or Swordbearer

Hey man; send me an invite and I'll give you a Crota CP real quick. PSN zombiemortar

todd360

So an idiot with rubber powers...

Yep. Fig is my nami. She steers the ship and hits me. Zoba is my zoro. He only trains and sleeps. Everyone assumes he's the captain. He always manages to bring the hype. Namikaze is my sanji. He kicks the shit out of anyone in our path. Math is robin. She takes out fodder with style and is super smart at math and dead languages. Lik is ussop. He always manages to surprise everyone.

Goddammit >_<, I gave up my Crota's End checkpoint =/ to help another group to get up to the seconds part

Fuck!

Oh wells, level 31 Titan for Crota's End available, can be General Manager/Coach or Swordbearer

If you need a spot filled I can join. Need to do it on my alt. I was on Knight duty for my first Crota kill so I can do that again. I have a Crota checkpoint as well.

Namikaze1

Yep. Fig is my nami. She steers the ship and hits me. Zoba is my zoro. He only trains and sleeps. Everyone assumes he's the captain. He always manages to bring the hype. Namikaze is my sanji. He kicks the shit out of anyone in our path. Math is robin. She takes out fodder with style and is super smart at math and dead languages. Lik is ussop. He always manages to surprise everyone.
Shit. I just realized I usually cook before we raid. I am Sanji...

spyder_ur

This board is getting so clique-y. It's weird.

I'm going to be looking to run a couple nightfalls/weeklies tomorrow am, probably 6ish eastern is anyone is down.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Who:

1.) Some asshole
2.) iRawr
3.) Yzen
4.) Casmith
5.) Steroyd (confirm?)
6.) ?

Priority goes to the regular raiders. I got a PSN message from Mattiator but couldn't read it thanks to PSN, so just let me know if you are still up for it.

I'll do all 3

<3
I want fanart now

LordofPwn

Who:

1.) Some asshole
2.) iRawr
3.) Yzen
4.) Casmith
5.) Steroyd (confirm?)
6.) ?

First off how are you an asshole? You are probably the nicest person on here.

Also I can do next week if you need 1

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Yup and THERE ARE TONS OF YELLOW ENEMIES. TONS OF THEM.

FinishedThinGreyhounddog.gif

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Anyone looking to fill out a fireteam for either raid tonight?

If so, a buddy and I are willing. I'm a level 31 Warlock with a bunch of maxed 331 weapons and a grimoire score of 2530. Been playing for over 300 hours, an experienced in VoG but have yet to play Crota's End.

Mejilan on PSN (PS4) if we're a go for tonight. Thank you.

Sullichin

Yup and THERE ARE TONS OF YELLOW ENEMIES. TONS OF THEM.

FinishedThinGreyhounddog.gif

Nice. I was thinking of all of the yellow precursor enemies in the part before the boss - they don't drop glimmer.

Mind breaking this down in detail, which strikes and where in the strike and how much glimmer

This is during the boss fight of the new Undying Mind strike (PS only). The yellow enemies start pouring in after a while.

E92 M3

This board is getting so clique-y. It's weird.

I'm going to be looking to run a couple nightfalls/weeklies tomorrow am, probably 6ish eastern is anyone is down.

It tends to happen when it's the same people talking mostly, but new posters are always welcomed. Very welcoming here.

Nice. I was thinking of all of the yellow precursor enemies in the part before the boss - they don't drop glimmer.

This is during the boss fight of the new Undying Mind strike (PS only). The yellow enemies start pouring in after a while.

Do I just have to wait it out and farm the unlimited mobs? Sounds great

GraveRobberX

OK Crota's End Last Part, lets get this fuck his just deservings

PS4, start 10:15ish or when we get 6
Zombiemoratar was gracious enough to give me the checkpoint

1. GraveRobberX, can be Swordbearer or General Manage/WOL orb filler

Please want to knock it out in less than 30 minutes

I'm down to try.

Mindlog

Mindlog - 31 and Horn.
I will be anything we need.
Sounded more sexual than it needed to be.

I'm down to do this as well. Though I'm only lvl 30 (Warlock Sunsinger though). PS4/PSN: Carolina-Blue

Varvor

lol amount of disrespect to fellow raiders by spending quite literally all of my Destiny time running the sword for no loot to help other people. Let's compare hours spent helping fellow raiders and gaffers. I have 119 raid clears, many of which were helping others. You?

How many newbie VoG runs have you done to explain all the mechanics?

How many flawless runs have you done to help other people?

How many swords have you run to help other people?

How many posts in the OT have you made to help other people?

Anyone that knows me knows that I can get fired up and have a temper. I apologize to everyone else in the raid party if they felt disrespected in any way. Anyone that knows me also knows that I'm extremely committed and loyal to my people and will help anyone with anything until they get it.

Please add me to your ignore list here and block list on PSN. There are already way too many good people I actually enjoy playing with to waste another second on someone like you.

I assume you are DrDrizzy

You can throw as many achievements and stats at me as you like, point is that you treat people around you like pure garbage. You act in most childish way as a grown adult can, and dont seem to even attempt to correct the issue.

I raided with you few times and you came off as a hard person to deal with, but hey we all getting worked up every now and then. But today you cranked up the asshole mode to 11 with your behaviour. Half of people were absolutly disgusted with you and other half did not have much to say in your defence when boss finaly went down (i think one person mastered will to thank you).

One guy said early on that he rather leave then deal with your shit, rest of the folks just quieted down(including my self). Have you not noticed that suddenly team communication went down? Folks just wanted to get over with that raid.

So soon as raid goes down you proceed to gloat about "Told you so" in most disrespectful fashion, further your responce to my civil post comes in form of: "Look at me i know shit i do stuff, you suck ass so block me and fuck off".

Real mature.

There is a saying my old boss use to say: "Years of hard earned good will can be pissed away in just few seconds if you are not careful"

Thats what you have done, in my eyes. But who cares about my opinion, right?

Cruxist

Ok, Crota is a huuuuuge pain in the ass today.

We get him down to 20% health and then he just runs to the right during our second attempt to down him. It's infuriating.

I'll join you. PSN is MrJellyBean.

GraveRobberX

I'm down to try.

Need your PSN name

Mindlog - 31 and Horn.
I will be anything we need.
Sounded more sexual than it needed to be.

Got you

I'm down to do this as well. Though I'm only lvl 30 (Warlock Sunsinger though). PS4/PSN: Carolina-Blue

Gotmyou

I'll join you. PSN is MrJellyBean.

Got you

So for CE:

1. GraveRobberX
2. Zombie JEsus
3. Mindlog
4. Carolina Blue
5. MrJellyBean

Top Bottom