• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

todd360

Middaye looks terrible on a Titan
Predawne looks great on one.
Sunsetting on the other hand is fucking fantastic. I want it!

Like what you see? All that and more can be yours for a measly few weeks of waiting for crotas blades to spawn! Oh and no that other bounty is hunters only fool!

I really need to put my phone down and sleep.

Like what you see? All that and more can be yours for a measly few weeks of waiting for crotas blades to spawn! Oh and no that other bounty is hunters only fool!

I really need to put my phone down and sleep.

I hope that phone is a Nexus 6.

I really wish she had at least 6 bounties a day. Seriously hate how dragged out the progression with her is.

Tomorrow is IB. May the great war for glory in the crucible begin. Good luck fellow guardians

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Titan raid armour is smexy.

DvTMMMq.jpg

Namikaze1

holy shit

>warsat event
>blades of crota ritual
>urzok the hated spawns
>and i'm in the middle of a strike
That's a damn war zone.

It would be even better if the enemies began to move against you. But sadly, that's only gonna happen in dreams.

Sunsetting looks like dogshit on my Hunter.
Don't you dare fucking diss Sunsetting shader, fig! Don't you dare! I'll fight you in Dragon Age if you keep at it!
I have more of a chance of winning in DA. I'll just let you die in there.

Bladelaw

Anyone need a 6th for Crota? Alternatively I have the checkpoint if there's anyone left that still needs to do him this week.

PSN fadeddream

LordofPwn

LordofPwn's Extravegant O Sh-- it's Monday and I Still Need to Complete Things Event Schedule and Signup
Events Start at 3-3:30 PST and end with a Fresh Run of CE starting at 8pm PST

PS4 BTW

Crota's End Raid @ 8pm PST
LordofPwn
TalentBurke
xplicitone
Rodiard maybe
Namrod22
h4sh1sh33b

- alt1
- alt2
It would be nice to get an alt or 2 for this.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sigh. This week feels like my normal raid group isn't putting in the effort to actually beat CE. Maybe they're losing interest.

I may be begging hard here for a raid spot in the next hour or so as I stare at the clock. Have myself at 31 on all three classes, and another 31 friend on all three classes that will be looking to join in. Both maxed icebreakers and other 331 weapons.

Bladelaw

Sigh. This week feels like my normal raid group isn't putting in the effort to actually beat CE. Maybe they're losing interest.

I may be begging hard here for a raid spot in the next hour or so as I stare at the clock. Have myself at 31 on all three classes, and another 31 friend on all three classes that will be looking to join in. Both maxed icebreakers and other 331 weapons.

if it helps I need to kill Crota and have the checkpoint. I really want to get this done tonight.

Bogeypop

Everyone's scrambling to do Raids before the reset, but here goes anyway... Anyone want to do Nightfall or Weekly Heroic? Need it for my Bad Juju bounty.

LordofPwn

After playing with all female characters everything looks goofy on the males. Lots of chests are just big flat rectangles.

Yes but I have to hit the grocery store so I probably won't be back until 4 or 4:30pm PST. After that I'm good to go.
4pm raid group now has 3 (you included) I say start at 4, so it will really be 4:15 and should give you more time.

Top Bottom