• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

BQ3hO7z.jpg

gets whipped by a sword no bigger than his leg

tumblr_ma9szdh4qD1rg5zzlo6_250.gif

Gordon

I can't. She talked so much shit during the week she stayed in my place two weeks ago while I played Dragon Age and Destiny. I just can't compliment her. I can't. She made fun of my Inquisitor, laughed when I died, made sexual jokes regarding both my female Inquisitor and all 3 of my female Guardians, forced me to play The Evil Within on X1 knowing I hate horror games, laughed whenever I scream from said game, and declared she's a better Pokemon Trainer than me. I can't compliment her!
I know it's an old post, but train up a Luvdisc to level 30 with Sweet Kiss, Toxic, Aqua Ring, and Double Team. Use them in that order. Train up a couple other 30s and challenge her to a Fancy Cup battle. For the other two pokemon I would suggest Pachirisu and a Gastly, both with equally evil movesets. My wife thought she was the better trainer until I completely stonewalled her entire line with Luvdisc alone lol
As for all the female characters, you had that coming lol

Any groups forming for the raid tomorrow? Instructional raids would be awesome. Especially ones done well enough that I can start returning the favor and get back into my weekly raid for newbies.

I'm a 31 Titan. Wife is a 30 warlock. We'd be up for anything after 6pm est.

Namikaze1

I know it's an old post, but train up a Luvdisc to level 30 with Sweet Kiss, Toxic, Aqua Ring, and Double Team. Use them in that order. Train up a couple other 30s and challenge her to a Fancy Cup battle. For the other two pokemon I would suggest Pachirisu and a Gastly, both with equally evil movesets. My wife thought she was the better trainer until I completely stonewalled her entire line with Luvdisc alone lol
As for all the female characters, you had that coming lol
I straight up beat her in a Pokemon battle. Once she realized I was the stronger trainer, she pulled out the "I have seen and captured more Pokemon than you" card.

She wins in that department. It's 457 against 634. Yeah, she wins that alright.

Thanks guys for having me along the raid. Trakan you are awesome.

I'm debating weather to dismantle the raid fusion rifle that just drop. The murmur is the best fusion rifle in the legendary category.

jaaz

My warlock with exotic helmet and raid arms, chest, legs and circlet, with the Thunderdevil shader. Now to farm radiant energy...

10860905_838242122884852_802553740596835056_o.jpg

Gordon

I straight up beat her in a Pokemon battle. Once she realized I was the stronger trainer, she pulled out the "I have seen and captured more Pokemon than you" card.

She wins in that department. It's 457 against 634. Yeah, she wins that alright.
Sounds like you've got quite the firecracker on your hands there lol
I still say try the Luvdisc. It's so cute - a little heart-shaped fish, so snuggly wuggly - and then all of a sudden you can't attack, and you're hitting yourself, and you're poisoned, and even if you get an attack off it misses, and the fucking fish is healing!! lmao
My wife went from, "D'aww, cute Gord, but I'm going to kill it" to, "Please just let me die" in about 20 minutes lmao

Edit: It's your basic Zubat routine with a cutesy face. I named mine "~" (Tilde) because, yeah...

Cruxist

Best raid gun behind Black Hammer.

Shoots through knight shields and does extra damage to majors and ultras.

Well, Black Hammer is my first choice lol.

I'm just glad that after 3 hours, we pick up one rando from LFG and just cruise though it. It was like it was... Destiny.

Top Bottom