• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

*Sigh* Ran crota and all I got again was the same raid boots and radiant shards. Fuckin' luck based loot. If I get the same drops again next week I'm done.

Cruxist

Bah. Despite playing every day, I'm starting to get left behind my group. The've all got multiple 30's and my 2 alts are suffering. I've got a hunter at 28 with all the gear to hit 31, but its just a pain getting all of the materials I need. Including the sapphire wire.

Soremaker

Neo Member
This is important. 1st what level was the character it dropped on? 2nd were you running the full version of the game? 3rd did it drop as a pyramid or as a white engram?

Level 30 titan on the full version of destiny. Killed the blade with a rocket so there was no pick up, it just popped up on my screen.

Have you run Crota's End yet? We need 1 more but are only looking for someone who has never done any of it yet - going in fresh with no spoilers.

I did the first part and got to the second, but did not finish the rest. I read about the other parts and I kinda know what to do and how the mechanics work, but I can keep quiet if it is ok for you.

Mindlog

The Raid gear boost is nice. Happy with how quickly that was patched.
Really smooth run.

Terrible loot from Crota this week though.

- 3 Shards
- 3 Energy
- Ship + Shards
I got a gear drop :D
3nhVBrx.jpg
Looks like Crota has a new God. Rahool is gaining followers.

Level 30 titan on the full version of destiny. Killed the blade with a rocket so there was no pick up, it just popped up on my screen.

Awesome. I wonder if that was part of the patch that was downloaded today. I haven't heard of anyone on the full version getting it until now.

X-Frame

For the Deathsinger part of the raid, is it viable for the whole team to focus on 1 side at a time, killing the Wizard, killing the Shrieker, and then everyone moving to the other side to repeat?

Or does that take too long?

is Crota just dumping shit this week? it's all similar stories since this morning. probably not worth doing.

There have been a lot of shards/energy only drops for characters that killed him last week, but my Titan still got a shiny new machine gun and I also saw a Dragon's Breath drop from him this morning. Not all bad, but definitely worse on average. Anybody get the helmet?

Deku Tree

So has anyone else got Husk of the pit?
I just got one from a blade of crota on the moon.

Yes some guy playing the free version got it last week. It seems to be a very rare drop. Keep it. Based on data mining (I think) people say It is the first piece of an exotic weapon quest that leads to the necrochasm.

Deku Tree

There have been a lot of shards/energy only drops for characters that killed him last week, but my Titan still got a shiny new machine gun and I also saw a Dragon's Breath drop from him this morning. Not all bad, but definitely worse on average. Anybody get the helmet?

Somebody on reddit got the warlock helmet and posted pictures. I haven't raided yet this week so I still have three chances.

CE is so hype. that was a great run with my raid group. only wiped twice (once during lamps and once during crota) and still managed to beat crota on our second run even with 3 deaths. fig da MVP again

got the gauntlets, chest and hunger of crota.

don't mind the fact that it's "easier" and shorter. still need to execute.

Namikaze1

Raid beat in under an hour. Got the gauntlets and shards. Crota only dropped shards for me. -__-

Fuck you, Crota!

Edit: Damn, we actually beat it in under 45 minutes.

LiK

you still playing? we haven't played together in awhile. wanna do NF/Weekly?

Greenymac

Damn, that run was serious easy mode. GG everyone.

3 kills and no weapon? Damn dude, that sucks but at least we knocked them out quick.

Man that sucks!! I didn't get shit from Crota except for Shards. 2/2 on this raid. Havent had to stop and regroup once. Ready to see what hard has to offer...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
For the Deathsinger part of the raid, is it viable for the whole team to focus on 1 side at a time, killing the Wizard, killing the Shrieker, and then everyone moving to the other side to repeat?

Or does that take too long?
I'd say it takes too long. That's a pure countdown so splitting the team is pretty necessary IMO

Top Bottom