• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

SkylineRKR

I forgot to mention that I FINALLY got the Pocket Infinity bounty today, after I had long given up hope of ever getting it. I was actually planning on dismantling all 10 of the rare fusion rifles I had saved for it, since they were taking up half my vault, but RNG decided to bless me.

Thanks to all my prior preparation the bounty didn't take me more than 40 mins to complete. Saving the rare fusions rifles and using the cheat method to farm 200 nightfall kills made it very easy.

Let's now hope that this fusion rifle is as good as Hawkain says it is.

Oh I can also tell you its great. I still have the old one, but I xur the fuck out of it once he offers a buff for it. The weapon is also been fixed today.

Use it once you get its trademark. Close up on Hive Wizards, hold the trigger and watch them scream in agony.

The only issue I have with it is that I can't decide between the 5 shots, or the improved stability.

Carn82

I forgot to mention that I FINALLY got the Pocket Infinity bounty today, after I had long given up hope of ever getting it. I was actually planning on dismantling all 10 of the rare fusion rifles I had saved for it, since they were taking up half my vault, but RNG decided to bless me.

Thanks to all my prior preparation the bounty didn't take me more than 40 mins to complete. Saving the rare fusions rifles and using the cheat method to farm 200 nightfall kills made it very easy.

Let's now hope that this fusion rifle is as good as Hawkain says it is.

I shredded my old one the other day so I could max out some exotic gear. Hadnt really levelled it yet, and bountyhunter gave me a new chance to get it. Worst part is getting all the fusions, imho.

Nodnol

Another 4-man VoG run done. To be honest I'm just doing it for the mats and the chance of a free Exotic shard. It was a flawless run up until Atheon started playing up and then it was glitches galore.

Wooaa, one of the best endings I seen.

i was so sure we were wiped when he
regained the shields and killed two guys :D just panicked and even missed my grenade and everything. Should have included the yelling from party chat as the rewards popped during the black screen of failure and exploding Oversoul
:D

firebase delphi 5 times in a row...

snoop.png

Reposting for new page:

Need 1 more for a non spoiled/first time raid party to run Crota's End tonight at 7PM CT (PS4). Any classes welcome - must be at least level 30.

Spots Available:

1. Me (Leonidas2123)
2. Apolloson
3. Awaitingboost
4. captscience
5. bucyou55
6. _______

Please, only people who have not yet attempted the raid and did not read and/or watch how to progress, as we are wanting to run this spoiler free. If we can't end up completing it tonight we can organize more attempts during the week/weekend.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
To the teams I shall eventually play Iron Banner with:

Firebase Delphi: IF YOU SPAWN C, IMMEDIATELY RUSH FOR A! WE DON'T WANT C! IGNORE IT AT ALL COSTS EXCEPT ONLY TO NEUTRALIZE IT! DON'T CAPTURE IT UNLESS WE HOLD ONE ZONE AND THE ENEMY TEAM TIES OUR LEAD

Blind Watch: Same goes for A. C is the most important zone. Don't ever make a B push until we're near C.

Shores of Time: We don't want A. Ever. A spawn sucks. Everybody go for C.

Twilight Gap: A and B.

Rusted Lands: A and B. DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR C OR THEY'LL SPAWN BEHIND US

Exodus Blue: Fuck, I don't fucking know. Depends on your team.

If we're going to be facing more competitive teams, you have to know when to play passively and when to play aggressively. When you hold 2 zones, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to play aggressive. If you push into their zone, they will spawn behind you and you can lose.

I want to play Control with you since you know how it actually works.

Dante316

Any swordbearers looking for a run? 5 in orbit waiting on a 6th...Greenymac

Why aren't u being the sword guy, I think you should take the time to practice for the fun of it. Have people use primary weapons to take crota down 1st time, then once hes up use rockets, makes saving heavy easier and no pressure on sword guy to rush in.

To Greeny and his group: running a little late from dinner, will be on in just a few minutes but please do the first parts of the raid if you need to start now, I can hop in soon/for Crota

That's what they want you to do though. They're all about having the player base continue to grind for as long as possible.

I know, and it's not fun anymore. I pushed hard to get them all to 30 before the DLC. I can't do that again before the next DLC. I'll probably spend this week debating on which to delete and if there isn't any word about secret raid chests, or a different way to earn Radiant mats, I'm deleting one. It really is a shame since I like all of them, but there's no way for me to get enough shards to have 3 x 32 of different classes and actually have fun with them.

Mattiator

Hello all :)
I have two crota checkpoints on my alts and would like to blast through them tonight at 9pst 12 est. I would appreciate a hand :).
Thanks and have a nice day.

Greenymac

Why aren't u being the sword guy, I think you should take the time to practice for the fun of it. Have people use primary weapons to take crota down 1st time, then once hes up use rockets, makes saving heavy easier and no pressure on sword guy to rush in.

We need a 6th anyway...I dont have time to waste and cost the team time, too. Expedience my man.

LordofPwn

You should level that bad boy up for the raid tonight.

Speaking of Which

Crotas End Raid @ 4PM PST on PS4 Estimated Time to Clear 1-2hrs

1. LordofPwn lvl 31 DeathReviver
2. DairyZeus lvl 31 ShockwaveBlinder
3. Rodiard lvl30+ StealthRunner
4. LollipoPReapeR lvl 31 DeathReviver maybe
5. Grimlock33 lvl ??
6. Commish lvl ??

Alt 1. schwagger15
Alt 2. OPEN

Starting soon! In like 10 minutes.

Everdred

I know, and it's not fun anymore. I pushed hard to get them all to 30 before the DLC. I can't do that again before the next DLC. I'll probably spend this week debating on which to delete and if there isn't any word about secret raid chests, or a different way to earn Radiant mats, I'm deleting one. It really is a shame since I like all of them, but there's no way for me to get enough shards to have 3 x 32 of different classes and actually have fun with them.
I have the time but I don't feel enticed to do it. Especially when you know they'll make it easy to just jump to 33 in the next expansion. I worked hard and invested over 300 hours for 3 30s. I'd like to do the raid at least 5 times and probably call it quits.

Dante316

Dont understand this mindset...3 characters with 3 different playstyles is quite fun. So what if they are not fully maxed, I have 3, hunter is 27, warlock 30, titan at 31. I play with all of them, not as equally but I have fun with all. I am trying to get hunter to 30 but it will take time but its not like its mandatory.

I think once hard mode comes out shards should not be an issue. Plus you can trade them in at erie down the line. In one week I got plenty of shards so I think if we're patient shards should definitely not be an issue

Shito

With a little bit of practice, and knowledge of how things work, soloing the first two parts of CE is really easy.
Only got some boots for my warlock, and only energies on my hunter. I should really start levelling up my titan before they patch all this. ^^

BadAss2961

Anyone up for the regular weekly on PS4? Already have the nightfall done, but i'd still be willing to help afterwards if someone needs it.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Is there a Destiny GAF clan for Japan/Australian time players? I wanna do both raids and nightfall weekly, but my regular group has pretty much stopped playing save for 1 or 2 people so I'm looking for a new group to run with.

Top Bottom