• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I got you covered, Todd.
Here's the pic since Todd can't post it:
B5BezlFIMAA9tEA.jpg:orig
Dayum, looks badass! What're the abilities on it?

LordofPwn

Man, I would love to join also but Crota's beat down vid is taking a while to upload to YouTube.
Can't you do both? Upload in background.

Especially once everyone is Lv32, flawless CE could be extremely easy since it's so much shorter with no jumps or Gorgons. Of course there will be other trade-offs like running the sword on Crota etc.
The 1st part and singer are the tough parts for flawless. Can get very unlucky during first part. But atleast it's the first part.

rNilla

Got black Hammer from Crota! Can't wait to use it. Hat tip to Rodiard with that masterful sword weilding. Great job everyone else, couldn't have done it without you all. Only took 63:54.
Great group! Glad I didn't waste too much of everyone's time swordbearing this time around.

spyder_ur

Got black Hammer from Crota! Can't wait to use it. Hat tip to Rodiard with that masterful sword weilding. Great job everyone else, couldn't have done it without you all. Only took 63:54.

Nice - really want that. I got the fusion - any reviews on it yet?

That was a really smooth run. Scary to think what it's going to look like in a couple weeks when everyone knows it well and 32s are common.

The first part could catch you out.

The 1st part and singer are the tough parts for flawless. Can get very unlucky during first part. But atleast it's the first part.

Yeah definitely true about the first part. As Pwn said, having it be the very beginning is so much nicer for flawless attempts. The worst part of VoG jumps is that it happens after the mind numbing boredom of confluxes-oracles-(used to be) Templar cheese, which is the large majority of the time required for the attempt.

Bridge part and hallway are a non-issue. I think Death Singer will be very easy with 6 Lv 32s on a flawless run, it's only tricky now due to damage scaling. Same with Crota. 3 GH's per shield break with a Lv32 sword runner means you can be conservative with your approaches/BDancer invis sneakery and still get an easy 2-3 sword kill. The shorter attempt length for CE will make a big difference for team morale.

LordofPwn

Great group! Glad I didn't waste too much of everyone's time swordbearing this time around.
Nah man you did good. One day I may be as good as you running sword. One day...
Nice - really want that. I got the fusion - any reviews on it yet?

That was a really smooth run. Scary to think what it's going to look like in a couple weeks when everyone knows it well and 32s are common.
Got 2 of em. Should be pretty nice for pvp. Haven't gotten 2nd perk yet.

try to keep up

2eb9f58a7e4957911f291ece73da010a.jpg

Just by watching your streams and vids that one day for like half an hour improved my sniper game ten fold. Now I run a sniper on firebase because fuk yo shotguns and fusion rifles.

Nah man you did good. One day I may be as good as you running sword. One day...

Got 2 of em. Should be pretty nice for pvp. Haven't gotten 2nd perk yet.

Just by watching your streams and vids that one day for like half an hour improved my sniper game ten fold. Now I run a sniper on firebase because fuk yo shotguns and fusion rifles.

Sorry I missed the run. Got your party invite but a was helping another group and we came so close to beating I couldnt bail. Sounds like you guys did well.

spyder_ur

Serious question: is every rare-or-better fusion rifle a one-hit kill in crucible now? I feel like I never get just dinged by them anymore.

maomaoIYP

Ooooh! Iron Banner!
....Hmm no chest piece
....Urgh the bounties and perks for gloves and boots are exactly the same as the last time.
....Fuck, requires The Dark Below.
At least I can play the nightfall and weekly this week.

Lima

Lol Iron Banner is such a waste of time.

The armor is shit and the weapons are too. Lolol won't even play a single match.

The armor is shit and the weapons are too. Lolol won't even play a single match.

ya the sniper would have been worth it at least if it had a good rate of fire. haven't seen a legendary sniper worth buying for pvp yet.

spyder_ur

Yup, passing on it too. Don't really see the point and not going to grind it - I haven't really enjoyed Iron Banner in the past.

Top Bottom