• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Mattiator

Hello, I have two Crota checkpoints and am looking to bust them out in a reasonable amount of time. Starting time would be 9pst 12 est approx 2 hours from now. I'm giving the kids a bath but will attempt to monitor leave a post or just add me if your not on my list Mattiator85 ps4.

Messiek

where'd ya get it?

I'm litteraly shaking right now!
I was patroling the moon, a Blade of crota pop in front of me. I killed him and there it is!
kTPB1j7.jpg

OOOOHHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOD

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Finished hard VOG. That was quick. Quickest run I've been apart of.

Got another PR. The foil and corrective measure. And lastly aspect of glass. Stuff I haven't gotten. Got two raid helmets which I don't need.

Fatebringer eludes me again.

Anybody running Crota?

dubq

Been getting error CE-34878-0 in Skywatch/Earth on ps4 ever since the update today. I can't even enter the area without the game crashing..

Namikaze1

Dammit! Crota beat down vid says uploaded on PS4 but it doesn't show up on my YouTube account. I'm gonna have to do it the old fashion way tomorrow then.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I've got a Shrieker checkpoint just before Deathsinger, if you're interested. Feeling masochistic for good loot drops. Never done the Raid legit though.

Can we get another group going?

So far Grave and Druv are the swordbearers I really have faith in. I like shooting and being a medic.

Top Bottom