• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

So, a fresh run or my Shrieker checkpoint? Either way you get us some peeps this time.
Kappa.png
b

I'm a level 30 Titan with the Crota checkpoint.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
GG Hawk

Man, Undying Mind strike was long and tough. Maybe a lil too long.

Yeah, if you don't have all 3 people coordinating on supers and skip as much of the precursor section as you can, it takes a damn while. On the bright side, the longer the boss fight takes, the more glimmer you make. I popepd a polyphage and made 2300 or so.

GG Hawk

Man, Undying Mind strike was long and tough. Maybe a lil too long.
That strike is the definition of padding by Bungie. There's no flow to any of the enemy encounters. Oh let's just put this random wall to block your way here. How about a shit ton of enemies over here? Cause we have no idea what to do with this strike.
You thought this was new content? Lol nah we're just having you run backwards and fight a reskinned boss.

Whatever I would be pissed if I were Sony for that "exclusive strike".

Okay, we seriously need a famous quotes section in the OP.

Todd to a first timer in Crota's End. "Alright I'll explain the strategy for this fight - follow us. I don't have time to explain."

Frenden

Banned
I received a legendary engram in the daily story and it decrypted into pre-dlc Crucible gear with the old light and defense levels.

Rad.

LiK

That strike is the definition of padding by Bungie. There's no flow to any of the enemie encounters. Oh let's just put this random wall here. How about a shit ton of enemies over here? Cause we have no idea what to do with this strike.
You thought this was new content? Lol nah we're just having you run backwards and fight a reskinned boss.

Whatever I would be pissed if I were Sony for that "exclusive strike".

Yea, we just get dropped in and just roam about randomly killing guys, really lazy. One of the worst strikes.

Bogeypop

I would like to get in on a Crota raid if possible.

Shit, guess I'm organizing this Crota's End Raid then... Damn you Kadey!

1) drassill
2) kadey1up
3) grimlock33
4) Zocano
5)
6)

Hopefully the solo queue gods don't give me a shitty game and put me in a bad mood, which it tends to do quite often. DISCLAIMER: I have no experience with Crota Raid, hopefully you guys do.

1) drassill
2) kadey1up
3) grimlock33
4) Zocano
5)
6)

Hopefully the solo queue gods don't give me a shitty game and put me in a bad mood, which it tends to do quite often. DISCLAIMER: I have no experience with Crota Raid, hopefully you guys do.

Can I get in on this action? Lvl 30 titan. Psn Slammin_Hammon.

forrest

formerly nacire

1) drassill
2) kadey1up
3) grimlock33
4) Zocano
5)
6)

Forrest_Crump
31 Hunter

Ridli

So yeah, I got a Husk of the Pit drop. Based on the tooltip it needs hive kills to gain xp.. I tried turning in bounties and no dice. Terrible damage at the moment (to be expected). I woke the hive three times (no nightfall) and the first bubble progressed about 25%, so figure a dozen or so wakes, maybe less with nightfall.

I'll try more tomorrow, but I'm also gonna need an embalming orb which I don't have the rep for yet.

LordofPwn

Okay, we seriously need a famous quotes section in the OP.

Todd to a first timer in Crota's End. "Alright I'll explain the strategy for this fight - follow us. I don't have time to explain."
I second this motion.

Hawkian! Get ready to add a new section to the next OT for next week.

1) drassill
2) kadey1up
3) grimlock33
4) Zocano
5)
6)

Did you guys wanna start fresh or just take on Crota himself?

Just got Husk of the Pit patrolling around on earth.

So yeah, I got a Husk of the Pit drop. Based on the tooltip it needs hive kills to gain xp.. I tried turning in bounties and no dice. Terrible damage at the moment (to be expected). I woke the hive three times (no nightfall) and the first bubble progressed about 25%, so figure a dozen or so wakes, maybe less with nightfall.

I'll try more tomorrow, but I'm also gonna need an embalming orb which I don't have the rep for yet.
Whelp

Namikaze1

How long is the video? The longer it is, the longer it takes.
About 6 minutes give or take. The video would've finished uploading sooner than it did if I had not returned back to Destiny. It took 20 minutes longer than what it said previously.

I'm heading to bed anyway. I'll check in the morning.

Every exotic get means nothing until gjallarhorn drops. Just saying, every other gun is just a pokemon, the only thing that matters is ballerhorn. Everytime any other exotic drops I'm just sad that's what RNGjeesus is giving me for this week.

kilongs

Yeah, this could take a while :/

Haha

Top Bottom