• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

rNilla

Hey peeps from my awesome raid group last night. When is everyone free to finish the new raid?

1. LordofPwn - today-friday after 8pm PST / Anytime Saturday
2. DairyZeus - anytime after 3:30 PST / Anytime Saturday
3. Rodiard - anytime after 3PM PST / Anytime Saturday
4. DarlyMR -
5. Zocano -
6. EyelessOrphan -

That's my availability.

Hoodbury

48 times to be exact. hahaha Looking at Bungie.net We both had 48!! Too funny.

a certain 29 in our group had 59 L.O.L.

Hehe our K/D was similar.

Hoodbury had 1047 kills, 514 assists!!! and 21.8 KD;
I had 979 kills, 363 assists, and 20.40 KD.

Assists will be the bane of my existence. Crucible, all I get is assists. Now I have to deal with that in the raid too? Ugh.. :p

I was running around with Suros so just kinda holding the trigger down and tagging everything I guess. heh.

Pretty funny about both dying the same amount.
You must have a slow lumbering Titan too. I felt like I always was falling behind everyone no matter how fast I tried to run.

Hey peeps from my awesome raid group last night. When is everyone free to finish the new raid?

3. Rodiard -
4. DarlyMR -
5. Zocano -
6. EyelessOrphan -

Nice!

I'm good today after 8:30pm, tomorrow after 9pm, friday-sunday anytime as long as I know in advance. (EST)

Coconut

Banned
and you are not a coconut

Me on vacation... FU

S2ppRbe.jpg

Deku Tree

Just did a 26 strike. Someone quit right at the start so we had to two man it. Then after we beat the boss we have to wait for mission end because matchmaking puts in a third... Great matchmaking Bungie!!!

LordofPwn

4. DarlyMR -
5. Zocano -
6. EyelessOrphan -

That's my availability.

Got it officially added. looks like saturday is the front runner.
I might message the other guys and see what their schedule is like.

Number45

Sorry if this has been asked many (many many) times before, but if I picked up the DGE then I should get The Dark Below as a part of it right?

Just did a 26 strike. Someone quit right at the start so we had to two man it. Then after we beat the boss we have to wait for mission end because matchmaking puts in a third... Great matchmaking Bungie!!!
It could be worse
That guy who quit could have gotten rewards
Also, have you ever jumped in a Nightfall/Weekly right at the end and got rewards without actually doing much?

SkylineRKR

nice, got Legendary helmet out blue engram. And its even for my class. That saves me a lot of time.

It looks cool, the KALI-GNT for Hunter.

MADGAME

I've vented some frustrations regarding the game lately, but I am impressed so far with Crota's End. My team hasn't beaten it yet, but so far I'm digging the contributions both Titan subclasses can perform:

• Fist of Havoc during
    dark and scary haunted house Thrall night light run, and the Aftershock perk buys you a couple more seconds while Usain Bolting to the next light.
  • Aftershock really helps out while
    defending the first circle to get out of the haunted maze.
  • Helm of Sainting with Dance Bubble during
    the construction of (Jeff) Bridges, blinding Sword Bearers and Gatekeepers
    really helps to tip the balance to the team.
  • I've heard Flashbangs are also effective with above, but have not tried yet myself.I enjoy the strategy of changing sublclasses, perks and armor for each encounter, keeps it fresh.

A few Titans in the party seem clutch out of the gate.

4. DarlyMR -
5. Zocano -
6. EyelessOrphan - 1pm - 10pm PST Thurs-Fri and anytime on Saturday and Sunday

Today would be a no go since I have school, otherwise those are my hours. After 10pm I have to go to work. If I'm not available, I'm perfectly fine with being replaced as I won't be 31 until Fri anyway....well I can possibly hit 31 tomorrow if I can squeeze in a little playtime tonight.

GhaleonEB

I think it's a mistake to add yet another faction vendor with Eris. All these activities just fragment the reward structure for the game.

I wish all of the various bounties fed one single rep progression (aside from the Cryptarch), and all marks were pooled into a single currency. Having rep meters for each faction, crucible, vanguard and now Eris is absurd, especially since it's vanguard commendations that are needed for the vanguard gear.

Layering on new rep, materials and currencies with each addition to the game is going to make the game really unwieldy. It's already almost there.

I've vented some frustrations regarding the game lately, but I am impressed so far with Crota's End. My team hasn't beaten it yet, but so far I'm digging the contributions both Titan subclasses can perform:

• Fist of Havoc during
    dark and scary haunted house Thrall night light run, and the Aftershock perk buys you a couple more seconds while Usain Bolting to the next light.
  • Aftershock really helps out while
    defending the first circle to get out of the haunted maze.
  • Helm of Sainting with Dance Bubble during
    the construction of (Jeff) Bridges, blinding Sword Bearers and Gatekeepers
    really helps to tip the balance to the team.
  • I've heard Flashbangs are also effective with above, but have not tried yet myself.I enjoy the strategy of changing sublclasses, perks and armor for each encounter, keeps it fresh.

A few Titans in the party seem clutch out of the gate.

Titans are an absolute necessity for the Thrall "maze" as you call it, haha.

Yeah, that was excellent.

I think it's a mistake to add yet another faction vendor with Eris. All these activities just fragment the reward structure for the game.

I wish all of the various bounties fed one single rep progression (aside from the Cryptarch), and all marks were pooled into a single currency. Having rep meters for each faction, crucible, vanguard and now Eris is absurd, especially since it's vanguard commendations that are needed for the vanguard gear.

Layering on new rep, materials and currencies with each addition to the game is going to make the game really unwieldy. It's already almost there.
As I have said before, Destiny is morphing into a convoluted MMO

Ambitious

Exotics definitely level faster. My hunter helm is almost done. All I did want 2 dailys plus bounties and regular play.

How many bounties? What about exotic weapons?

That...is odd. Do you also take the same amount of damage?

also in new raid effectiveness: Titans >>> Warlock >>>>>>>>>>>> Hunter.

Yes. The difference between your level and the enemies' levels only matters if your level is lower. Here's a nice post on Reddit about this.

Maledict

That...is odd. Do you also take the same amount of damage?

also in new raid effectiveness: Titans >>> Warlock >>>>>>>>>>>> Hunter.

That's the same everywhere in the game. Once your level + you weapons attack matches the mobs level, you are capped on damage. It's why you still need two melee attacks as a warlock to kill a level 4 vandal on earth.

The only thing I think being higher level does is increase your surviveability - but even that must be capped because low level mobs on earth and the moon can still take you down with a few shots.

Greenymac

Need two experienced for VoG..fresh run...Already have four experienced but we want more ASS... Greenymac is psn. Quote for adding.

FyreWulff

Yeah, too many factions will make it absurd, but you can only raise her rep with the bounties. Her class items count as default Vanguard rep.

Top Bottom