• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Ridli

Oh hey, new thread. Title is appropriate. Even though I have serious concerns about some of the decisions bungie is making, the core gameplay is disgustingly satisfying.

Murmur is a fun little fusion rifle by the way. i didn't realize the arc/sol switch also affected the ROF/Impact. that consolidates a few weapons actually. Plus I really love grenadier perk on fusion rifles. It's very useful for strikers running flash bangs to be able to maintain control on majors. +armamentarium and you are never really wasting the grenadier perk.

LiK

Currently watching my team advance in the raid without me. Thanks drunk driver for causing a power outage and leading to my team to replace me.

this is why drink driving is bad. you didn't miss too much. we beat that section and just got to the third. it was just a lot of people yelling at each other. :p

I got raid boots and gauntlets from my two drops so far. (◡‿◡✿)

all i got was Radiant Energy. this game really wants me to quit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I am looking to do the Weekly Heroic on PS4 ASAP. Quote me with your PSN ID if interested.

Kadey1up. Horny Thunderlord at your service.

Oh, is the Murmur a freebie as long as you beat DLC story? Kinda like the Stranger's Rifle.

I got raid boots and gauntlets from my two drops so far. (◡‿◡✿)
No one cares!
SwiftRage.png

Loving my Chest!(◡‿◡✿)

Since the initial falloff post-launch, OT11 was the quickest one. The "update preview exotic upgrade shitstorm" accounted for somewhere around 32 pages of posts.

Yeah I actually expected as much with TDBs release and all. Still good to see how the community is still alive and kicking

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I don't think you're getting my messages on PSN, my Internet is acting up, I can't join the fireteam, I have to back out, sorry for the inconvenience, hope to join you guys some other time
Ooh no worries, yeah I haven't seen anything from you

Namikaze1

this is why drink driving is bad. you didn't miss too much. we beat that section and just got to the third. it was just a lot of people yelling at each other. :p

I missed possible loot drop though.

Qwell

Woots, just picked up a Dragon's Breath from the Nightfall .... kind of makes up for it taking so dang long and wiping a few times.

new raid shits all over vault of glass in terms of encounter design, environment design and difficulty.

so much more interesting and enjoyable, although being underleveled and wiping over and over takes its toll.

we did manage to do 50% of it blind though, so we can be proud of that.

purg3

slept with Malkin

Made it to the 3rd portion and I got Shards and Energy. Everyone one else got at lest one piece of gear. :(

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I know it's all about Crota right now, but we have a group looking to do Vault of Glass for the chance at exotics and we're looking for one more person.

Send me a message: PS4 - firehawk1234

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Need 1 for Normal Raid speed run on PS4! Come open the dooooor!
new raid shits all over vault of glass in terms of encounter design, environment design and difficulty.

so much more interesting and enjoyable, although being underleveled and wiping over and over takes its toll.

we did manage to do 50% of it blind though, so we can be proud of that.
This, THIS is what I want to read, ahhhh.

Ridli

So current VOG raid gear is now useless with this new dlc?

Depends on your definition of useless. A 300/300 weapon will still preform well while you earn an upgrade.

I would definitely say that it has been devalued (like all gear when a new ilvl is released). But I would be happier starting from 30 than 29 today.

shem935

Banned
I see.

Also what lvl do you need to be in order to do the crota raid? I am currently lvl 30 but a few of my pals are only lvl 29.

30 is the absolute minimum and even then our group had to stop at a certain point. You guys know the one.

Alright. Kind of confused. So there are Vanguard and Crucible commendations? Do you only get one or the other when ranking up a faction?

Top Bottom