• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Namikaze1

Day 7 or so. Once I got level 20 I decided to figure out what exotic I want the most since I can only wear one. Looked at them all on a website and was immediately smitten by her chain mail and good looks. My love for her burns with the ferocity of a thousand suns.
The day you get her will be one to remember. We will know when you do by the massive onslaught of gifs you'll be posting in celebration.

Namikaze1

Dear lord. No way, I'm putting in 9 hours. I can barely stomach 30 mins. Oh well, I'll only do it while doing the bounties
Oh I didn't put in 9 hours. :p

I put in 12. >:D
I flipped so many tables during those 12 agonizing hours. It seem everyone was getting one after their second or third attempt while I was at attempt #89. I said some mean things about fig's hunter during those 12 hours. I hope she can forgive me one day

Rsinart

Thank you Gaf, for the CE raid finish finally. Took this group 20 mins to do what I swear I spent 5 hours trying to do last night.

todd360

No. Not until 10pm rolls around and Xur has my goddamn Heart of Praxic Fire chest for sale.

Look man its not gonna happen. Bungie didn't fuck us over every single Friday since the game came out to just give us a upgraded praxic fire that's stronger and easier to level. We will get starfire protocol if were lucky.

You're an asshole Nami, seriously :p

On a side note, how many people are using Destiny - Ghost Hunter?

Didn't know that existed, but thanks to you I do now.

Is the one in the Hive chamber in Old Russia bugged? Every time I've checked, it hasn't been present and just figured I had grabbed it while naturally playing.

Missing one on Mars too that I didn't even know existed (Freehold Station location, The Golden Age 2 fragment).

LiK

I wish we didn't had to wait till rank 4 to trade in our Radiant Energy for Radiant Shards. I got 10 to turn in. Shards are more important than energy at the moment.

Yea, Eris bounties take forever to level up

Wanna do some Vanguard Roc with me?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Look man its not gonna happen. Bungie didn't fuck us over every single Friday since the game came out to just give us a upgraded praxic fire that's stronger and easier to level. We will get starfire protocol if were lucky.
I'd rather the Obsidian Mind helmet, to be honest.

At least I can take solace in having my first Exotic of the new DLC being the new Gjallarhorn.

They don't want people leveling to 32 so fast or something. Gotta grind to earn the right to grind.

I wonder if Bungie is shocked at the number of 32's already. There are some seriously hardcore folks that ran not just 3 toons through the raid in the first week, but 4 or 5 by deleting accounts and releveling new ones to get enough shards in a week. Insanity!

Namikaze1

The game just trolled me by putting a black wax idol straight into my inventory. >:|
Now you know how I felt during those 12 hours. Though that feeling is nothing compared to the game trolling you by automatically putting a green weapon/armor in your inventory after killing a Blade.

I'm in bed trying to stay awake. King Kong is making me fall asleep.

The game just trolled me by putting a black wax idol straight into my inventory. >:|

Were you using a sniper? Sometimes when doing collection patrol mission I have noticed I automatically collect them on sniper kills. It isn't consistent, but it does happen. Maybe the same mechanic is at work since they are little pyramid drops.

Namikaze1

Were you using a sniper? Sometimes when doing collection patrol mission I have noticed I automatically collect them on sniper kills. It isn't consistent, but it does happen. Maybe the same mechanic is at work since they are little pyramid drops.
I don't know about Bunta but I was using Fatebringer when it happened to me multiple times.

I need 7 radiant shards to max my chest piece. Sigh

I need 1 to get light 33 on my boots and be level 31. I have never wanted a shard drop from a boss as much as I do now since I only have Crota left to kill. Can't wait to try again this weekend.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

Nah, I was close, but not right on top of the blade while doing the fist of crota mission.

Lima

So I bought one of those heavy ammo packs from Eris for 5 Black Wax Idols. You really only get one pack for 5 idols. No thanks Eris.

todd360

They don't want people leveling to 32 so fast or something. Gotta grind to earn the right to grind.

I wonder if Bungie is shocked at the number of 32's already. There are some seriously hardcore folks that ran not just 3 toons through the raid in the first week, but 4 or 5 by deleting accounts and releveling new ones to get enough shards in a week. Insanity!

I would be so ashamed of myself if I were them. Level 32 doesn't even help you until January sometime lol. Normal raid is already super easy at level 31. Someone beat entire raid by themself even.

EL CUCO

3 spots open for VoG normal mode from Gorgons.
Just trying to run through it real quick for a chance at Gallajorn.

Add me EL_CUCO305 PS4

We'll start when were full

E92 M3

So I bought one of those heavy ammo packs from Eris for 5 Black Wax Idols. You really only get one pack for 5 idols. No thanks Eris.

Yep - it's a rip off.

--

It's funny how Deej didn't even mention that there wouldn't be an update...

Top Bottom