• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

rNilla

nami passed my post count.

i wonder how many of those posts are about the husk

I think Nami is a Husk now...

Husk.png

"husssssk..."

Normal VoG Glimmer Farm

1.) Boguester
2.) Deku
3.) Cosmos
4.) Darryl
5.) phantom
6.) ?

Apologies if I missed anyone's post. I was going to kill Crota real quick with some people but then I'd be down to hit the farm if everyone else was ready then?

What time is everyone starting?

CougRon

On a side note, how many people are using Destiny - Ghost Hunter?

Just started using it. Awesome tool. The fact that it can check your profile to tell you what Ghosts you are missing is a godsend. Found those last three ghosts in Russia I was missing and finished off the moon too. Was very surprised at how many ghosts in Venus and Mars i was missing--plan to finish those off this weekend.

Namikaze1

You 2 are machines. I thought I was a prolific poster but you 2 are in the stratosphere.

Nami husk journal is probably an entire page worth on its own.

I think Nami is a Husk now...

"husssssk..."

Hey! It took me nearly 12 damn hours to get one when it took others 3 attempts! Y'all are lucky I didn't post nearly a third of what I felt during those 12 hours.

spyder_ur

Smart loot system my ass...two runs with my Titan...two pairs of boots.

You do get radiant materials for dismantling raid gear, just in case that was a still a question for anyone.

Scored the machine gun this go-around - how is it?

I wasn't sure if he was playing or not. I'll put him on the list.

Welcome aboard!

Looks like we're full now, but if someone backs out. You're in if you still want.

1. theepicoftyler
2. Micheal_Bluth
3. LunaticSoula
4. iRAWRasaurus
5. iRAWRasaurus's friend
6. DY_nasty
Alternate: MrChowderClam
need 1 more to finish a normal VoG run

PS4: DY_nastyIV

add me

alright well it's I can't connect back to the servers, says I don't have access to PSN and it timed out for me :/

todd360

Hey! It took me nearly 12 damn hours to get one when it took others 3 attempts! Y'all are lucky I didn't post nearly a third of what I felt during those 12 hours.

At least you actually got what you wanted eventually. Spent 12 hours for a shit gun that isn't even decent until eris rank 3. That's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Namikaze1

24422422e9cddb4f36a2cac318395857.png

you can just hit tools and view top posters if you're on mobile.
Holy shit! I'm nearing 500 posts!

I don't remember signing my soul and life away to Bungie!

I never knew of the tools -> view top posters thing till now. The more you know.

gdt

Wooooooh!

Titan just got 2 pieces of gear.

So, hunter and warlock just need boots, and my Titan just needs an exotic helmet from Xur tomorrow. Fuck yes.

Ridli

I'm pretty happy at the game today. Got a Thunderlord drop from the nightfall. Lets see if this Wings of Ruin/Iron Harvest build can work as well as I hope.

I'm pretty happy at the game today. Got a Thunderlord drop from the nightfall. Lets see if this Wings of Ruin/Iron Harvest build can work as well as I hope.

Ruin wings are a bit of a strange beast. I find that sometimes I get huge amounts of drops all at the same time, then nothing for a long while. Everyone around me reports that they are getting tons of purple ammo and credit my wings.

Dunno what to think except I don't seem to get that heavy ammo when I need it, and there are long dry spells. But when they do drop they do contain more, for sure.

rNilla

according to that site, i'm only missing one ghost - in old russia - but i'm not sure how to tell which one is missing

Not sure how reliable it is but I used destinytracker.com to figure out which ghosts I didn't have yet when I was going for the trophy.

Namikaze1

Just beat Crota and got the Hunger of Crota rocket launcher! Is it better the Gallahorn?
Like I told another poster, one is god-tier and one isn't. I think you know which is which.
I still don't have one. But I'm also not a crazy person.
You don't understand. None of you do. I needed it.

At least you actually got what you wanted eventually. Spent 12 hours for a shit gun that isn't even decent until eris rank 3. That's hilarious and sad at the same time.
How long have you been seeking Heart of Praxic Fire now? :p

Oh crap I actually appeared in there.

I bet it's mainly Nami ranting about not getting the husk. Did you actually get it yet Nami?

I really want one too :(
I finally got one about 9 hours ago after 12 hours of doing Fist of Crota over and over again.

according to that site, i'm only missing one ghost - in old russia - but i'm not sure how to tell which one is missing

I swear there are some ghosts I haven't got but have glitched out for me and don't appear. I'm missing one in the very first mission in the wall and the one in 'the wizard from the moon' mission. That's only the ones on Earth

todd360

Like I told another poster, one is god-tier and one isn't. I think you know which is which.

You don't understand. None of you don't. I needed it.

I finally got one about 9 hours ago after 12 hours of doing Fist of Crota over and over again.

Day 7 or so. Once I got level 20 I decided to figure out what exotic I want the most since I can only wear one. Looked at them all on a website and was immediately smitten by her chain mail and good looks. My love for her burns with the ferocity of a thousand suns.

You don't understand. None of you don't. I needed it.

Dear lord. No way, I'm putting in 9 hours. I can barely stomach 30 mins. Oh well, I'll only do it while doing the bounties

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member

Next to the pics/description is a little coloured border, on the right. Green means you have it red you don't. Look for the one with red on the right of the pics/paragraph.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Two must need things are a bigger vault and raise the glimmer cap. Seriously. I don't want to keep dismantling weapons. And you pretty much need more than one character in order to take advantage of your alt's inventory slots.

Top Bottom