• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Yep - it's a rip off.

--

It's funny how Deej didn't even mention that there wouldn't be an update...

I'm going crazy with Xur, 1 strange coin is more than enough for 5. Going to spend 20 strange coins and just store them in my vault.
-

Also maybe Deej is just running late because of difficulties, no clue, did he tweet anything?

Also I really wish Destiny was more like the universe of Saga comic.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Yep - it's a rip off.

--

It's funny how Deej didn't even mention that there wouldn't be an update...

Bungie PR is such a mess.

Remember when they said that guy in TDB trailer was only the first form of Crota? And then it turns out that guy in the trailer isn't even Crota and Crota only has one form?

HighOnPCP

Remember when they said that guy in TDB trailer was only the first form of Crota? And then it turns out that guy in the trailer isn't even Crota and Crota only has one form?

Wondered about this the other day too. Maybe hard mode will have some suprises? I highly doubt it though they just full of shit lol

Rainmaker

Banned
I got Monte Carlo from Nightfall. It's not the greatest thing, of course... but I needed a new primary since my VoC isn't going to hold up as well. Such a shame. Really liked having that exotic spot open for heavy or special.

...aaaaaand as I typed this I realized I had exchanged for an upgraded The Last Word last weekend in a sleep deprived stupor and forgot I had it to level. LATER MONTE CARLO.

E92 M3

Yes, I remember that. Been bringing it up a few times and it's funny how there is no answer for it. UNLESS, in hard mode there is another form.

I'm going crazy with Xur, 1 strange coin is more than enough for 5. Going to spend 20 strange coins and just store them in my vault.
-

Also maybe Deej is just running late because of difficulties, no clue, did he tweet anything?

Also I really wish Destiny was more like the universe of Saga comic.

Xur needs to sell heavy ammo - been too long. And if he's running late it's easy to mention something on twitter.

Yes, I remember that. Been bringing it up a few times and it's funny how there is no answer for it. UNLESS, in hard mode there is another form.

I think we know this game well enough to know that there is no new forms for Crota in the raid. It's just going to be the exact same stuff but Shielded Knights and more Majors/Ultra's.

thanks. i could have sworn i picked up the one it says i don't have though.

Is it the one in the Lunar Complex next to the TDB bounty Thrall? From what I can tell it's still bugged, either in that it hasn't appeared or that it was collected but the card doesn't register on Bungie.net servers.

Hoping some rare Fusion Rifles are sold some time tonight. Wasted marks on fusions to dissemble (energy a plus at least), but still need 5 since all the rare engrams have been exclusively providing Shotguns.

Did receive a legendary Warlock helm from a rare engram a few minutes ago though. Um...Justicar's Hood, which seems to have the same abilities as the Symmetry Fang VI in the vault awaiting the day I make a Warlock alt.

E92 M3

I think we know this game well enough to know that there is no new forms for Crota in the raid. It's just going to be the exact same stuff but Shielded Knights and more Majors/Ultra's.

I know, but for some reason I always give them the benefit of the doubt.

gdt

I need a shit load of Plasteel Plating and Hardronic Essence. Like mountains. Gonna be lots of Roc strikes in my future.

Deku Tree

I need a shit load of Plasteel Plating and Hardronic Essence. Like mountains. Gonna be lots of Roc strikes in my future.

I was in that boat. Now I just need 22 to get to 31. Then I'll need a lot more whenever I want to level up Hunter raid gear whenever I get that...

Dante316

Or u can do glimmer runs and buy plasteel plating and hardonic essence from the Vanguard. Cost is 340 glimmer for 1.

purg3

slept with Malkin
ugh, fatebringer still wont drop for me. So frustrating. Crazy VoG run though, Found Verdict, Hezen, Vex, Helm, Timebreaker. Too bad I already have all of that. Can still run on 2 more characters though so fingers crossed lol.

Yessssss! Finally after 36 ranks I have received a Dead Orbit Shader...
B5MNKcOCAAAbMjR.jpg:orig

Top Bottom