• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Agent

I'd be down for some glimmer farming. Had 10,000 but now have 500 left after upgrading my Titan armor. Not the best position to be in with Xur in town tomorrow.

PSN: phantom8324

Bogeypop

Okay, unless there are any first timers out there looking to get in on this, our 9:00PM Raid is locked. Not gonna make a determination on Normal vs. Hard until we get to Orbit but I'll see you guys there!

Feel free to send Hawkian a Friend Request if I don't have you yet.
1. ori0n
2. Ozone31
3. Hawkian
4. bucyou55
5. drassil
6. border199x

IT'S TIME! IT'S TIIIIIME!~

FYI: I've never done relic duty, so don't make me do it unless you have to
BibleThump.png

P.S. I've also never been on the team that enters the time gate during Gatekeeper...

And here I am supposed to be helping newbies...
FailFish.png

Namikaze1

Bungie needs to have Heart of Praxic Fire in the upgrade section tomorrow! I need to see Todd's reaction!

Sorry, Todd, but Bungie is going to troll you. They'll have it up for upgrading before putting it on sale.

Mind if I tag along with you guys if you all are still planning to do it? I'm down for right now, PSN: Darryl_M_R

I'd be down for some glimmer farming. Had 10,000 but now have 500 left after upgrading my Titan armor. Not the best position to be in with Xur in town tomorrow.

PSN: phantom8324

Normal VoG Glimmer Farm

1.) Boguester
2.) Deku
3.) Cosmos
4.) Darryl
5.) phantom
6.) ?

Apologies if I missed anyone's post. I was going to kill Crota real quick with some people but then I'd be down to hit the farm if everyone else was ready then?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Normal VoG Glimmer Farm

1.) Boguester
2.) Deku
3.) Cosmos
4.) Darryl
5.) phantom
6.) ?

Apologies if I missed anyone's post. I was going to kill Crota real quick with some people but then I'd be down to hit the farm if everyone else was ready then?

If you still have room I'd like to join. Kadey1up.

Agent

Normal VoG Glimmer Farm

1.) Boguester
2.) Deku
3.) Cosmos
4.) Darryl
5.) phantom
6.) ?

Works for me, just shoot an invite when ready.

Ozone

Noob Raid for VoG is short one person since someone couldn't make it. If you'd like to join us, post you PSN ID. (We're on PS4)

If you still have room I'd like to join. Kadey1up.

Yes, you should be the 6th assuming everyone else is still good to go. Is 10pm EST good for everyone? Or what time works well? With 6 people, we can hit cap in 45 minutes or less, go spend it all then come back again if people want, haha. Also: it's a good XP farm, I usually fill 2.5+ bubbles on an exotic armor piece by the time I hit glimmer cap.

Rsinart

Well if anyone finds a CE group at the last check point and they need someone shoot me an invite. psn:rsin 31 hunter. I keep getting into groups that end as soon as they start.

coy

Got room for 1 to run Nightfall/Weekly. Come join for the loot and coins. More like coins and coins but whatever.

PSN: coyquettish

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Any time from now is good with me. I just started playing and is doing bounties, etc.

Just need to do up to deathsinger for CE and hard VOG and I'm done with raids for the week.

Fuck it. Told myself I wouldn't do this but looks like Ima do it. I'm gonna make a second and maybe third warlock so I can triple roll Crota's end. I refuse to wait weeks upon weeks just to max out my raid gear due to the new shard system trying to slow me down.

Dante316

Fuck it. Told myself I wouldn't do this but looks like Ima do it. I'm gonna make a second and maybe third warlock so I can triple roll Crota's end. I refuse to wait weeks upon weeks just to max out my raid gear due to the new shard system trying to slow me down.

Dont do it if u have a titan and a hunter at 27-30. Otherwise go for it lol

Welcome to the grind. I recommend getting really drunk before doing the story again. It's the only way to ease the pain of listening to dinklebot again.

That's what they want. More characters made = more "active" players.

todd360

You think you win but you really lost. Its best to be patient. A highly skilled player can most likely get through hard raid at level 31 anyways.

Also my sister hit level 31 guiz! *tear* they level up so fast. I wonder when gaf will make her a Junior.

E92 M3

That's why I'm making an alt :)

Top Bottom