• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Defect

I'm at the wizards and shriekers part. Can someone explain the solo method and what causes the deathsinger to start the song and whatnot?

Looking to run some PS4 VoG Hard. Have 3 maybe 4, need more. If some one has a templar check point I'd be game with that since fatebringer is the main objective. psn= gutterboy44

Edit: Ok, need two more.

Dave_6

Looking to run some PS4 VoG Hard. Have 3 maybe 4, need more. If some one has a templar check point I'd be game with that since fatebringer is the main objective. psn= gutterboy44

I may be up for it if you're starting soon. Have a 30 Hunter. PSN is DaveS78.

Homeboyd

I'm at the wizards and shriekers part. Can someone explain the solo method and what causes the deathsinger to start the song and whatnot?
Kill the wizards, one on each side, then the shriekers spawn, one on each side. Then kill deathsinger. Not sure if she's time based before she sings or if she starts it when her health gets to a certain level.

Oh and I got like 40 beads and 10+ blue poly. It's ridiculous how great this method is.

Anybody running CE from the start, VOG hard or IB? Let's form a complete 31 team and go on a rampage.

Come on ride the super train, and choo-choo ride it. You were right on point with the titan smash every round, that's exactly what it needs to maximize efficiency. I'll try to make a gif (maybe) of one perfect 592 run so people can see the glory. Spread the word (and the CP).

Also, I'll be back in a few for a little IB...

I may be up for it if you're starting soon. Have a 30 Hunter. PSN is DaveS78.

friend request sent. We are staging now if you can join.

Need one more for VoG hard. psn = gutterboy44. Hard mode first timers welcome, level 30+ is probably a good idea since we all are and first timers too. (we've done normal a bunch though)

jadedm17

Need one more for VoG hard. psn = gutterboy44. Hard mode first timers welcome, level 30+ is probably a good idea since we all are and first timers too. (we've done normal a bunch though)

Yes, let's do this!
lets go hard noobs

ecnal

how many spots do you have open?

Thanks everyone who helped me get through the Vault of Glass for the first time tonight. It was a blast. Easily the funnest part of Destiny I've experience so far.

Ozone

Thanks to Hawkian for doing the VoG run tonight. That was an awesome experience for running it my first time. If you ever do something similar with the Crota raid, I'd be totally down for it! :)

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Can exotics drop for you as an underleved player in the crucible? I made a new character and I'm level 8, just wondering.

SharkJAW

Can exotics drop for you as an underleved player in the crucible? I made a new character and I'm level 8, just wondering.
I haven't seen it, personally. I doubt it, though, as drops scale with your level and exotics all require a level 20 Guardian.

The only exotics I'm okay with Xur selling are Red Death and Gjallarhorn.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks to Hawkian for doing the VoG run tonight. That was an awesome experience for running it my first time. If you ever do something similar with the Crota raid, I'd be totally down for it! :)
Awesome! So glad you had a good time. was a great run.

Crota newbie raids are definitely inbound, but I gotta get better at it first, hehe

Ran CE with some random LGFers just now. They ran a glitch where Crota was stuck kneeling so all we had to do was kill the Swordbreakers and keep hitting him with the swords. It required the host to close the game application while Crota is kneeling and then they can rejoin the session later. What is up with some glitches in this game LOL.

Ran CE with some random LGFers just now. They ran a glitch where Crota was stuck kneeling so all we had to do was kill the Swordbreakers and keep hitting him with the swords. It required the host to close the game application while Crota is kneeling and then they can rejoin the session later. What is up with some glitches in this game LOL.

Having trouble with the raid?

JErAPqt.png

R0ckman

The hell is with that place now? Lol its such a joke. Glad to be part of destinyGAF.

SharkJAW

Does anyone want to run roc strikes, perhaps? I'm gonna be up until reset and I figure there's at least a small chance an exotic will drop.

Is there anyone that needs the second chest in Crota's End or is willing to help me get it? I have the checkpoint right where you can run for it so we'd have a single minute for one of us to get inside the room from spawn. I've seen online that you can also bring in each of your alts for it so long as one person remains behind to rez you when you bring the alt in so I'd be willing to wait for your alts to claim reward too if you help. Hit me up on PS4, PSN: SquallASF

coy

Got room for 1 to run Nightfall/Weekly. Come join for the loot and coins. More like coins and coins but whatever.

PSN: coyquettish
I did it to myself oh why did I jinx it. 2x Nightfall/Weekly netted me 28 Strange Coins.

stone-cold-laughing.gif

Bogeypop

Why must Hawkmoon elude me ;_;

Does anyone want to run roc strikes, perhaps? I'm gonna be up until reset and I figure there's at least a small chance an exotic will drop.

Just finished my Daily Story mission, want to do some Roc Strikes and pray to RNGesus you get it as a reward while we wait for Xursday? Or ANYONE who's up for some Roc Strikes feel free to join as well.

Also praying for some last minute Strange Coins so I have enough to buy both the armor piece and weapon Xur sells, just in case

I think there's probably plenty, myself included :). Not sure about tonight, but definitely would be interested over the next few days.

Great! I still need to add you on my primary account. We played VoG together last weekend.

If anyone else is interested in a blind Crota raid on PS4 either PM or get at me here. I'd like to have a full group ready to go tomorrow.

coy

I got 15 SC out of 2 weeklies. That shit needs to be taken out of the loot table.
I wouldn't mind the coins if I didn't have a nice stockpile already. Also, I'm okay at math so:

28 - 9 - 9 = 10 / 2 = 5 SC per Nightfall ;(
Just got a 331 Red Hand IX with Zen Moment, Armor piercing rounds, flared Magwell, explosive rounds, and third eye.
Wanna trade 5 Coins for that?

Top Bottom