• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

kidko

felt weird to login relatively painlessly after a week of trying desperately to remote play and such.

I'm gonna grab the hawkmoon upgrade then I'm down for whatever anyone is doing. Need everything- weeklies + raids

31 warlock

PSN kidklovius

I hope to play with some of you on this merriest of Yuletides!

I know there are lots of Xbox one players, I iust want to know where they hang out is there another thread?

Is the GAF PS4 to Xbox destiny ratio 10000 to 1?

I stopped posting b/c its impossible to get a group together on the xbone in here.

I mainly play with a couple guys from med school, so we aren't on all the time, but feel free to add me. My GT is the same as my gaf name.

Heh... I guess I found a weird leftover graphic in Crota's End. The the final area, if you look to the right of the oversoul, you can see what appears to be the exit to the lanturn area.

This further aids my suspicions that Crota's end was rush somewhat, and originally there was never meant to be a loading screen segmentation between the lanturn run and the bridge.

V4N2yAI.jpg

FyreWulff

Heh... I guess I found a weird leftover graphic in Crota's End. The the final area, if you look to the right of the oversoul, you can see what appears to be the exit to the lanturn area.

This further aids my suspicions that Crota's end was rush somewhat, and originally there was never meant to be a loading screen segmentation between the lanturn run and the bridge.

It's an automatically generated imposter version of the hallway and is there due to how levels are set up in destiny, I think

I'm bored so I'm gonna poke some more fun at my Destiny pals.

Afrocious: Deliciously seasoned MMO player; dangerously cheesy Destiny player. His PS4 succumbed to the oracles.
everyday math: hates math, loved by everyone, including the aliens.
Figadapaura: A constant collection of colorful comments for you, ya cunt.
Hawkian: Flies overhead and knows the landscape. Keeps his eye on us, but sometimes forgets to dodge the lightning.
LiK: Full of surprises; a silent protagonist until he hops on GAF and doesn't stop talking.
Namikaze: The realest, wildest, drunkest and most determined of us all. He's got your back, but don't let him get behind you.
Todd: A brilliant but tragic leader who doesn't have time to explain why he's destined to never get what he wants.

Will add when I get to know more of you better.

LiK

I'm bored so I'm gonna poke some more fun at my Destiny pals.

Afrocious: Deliciously seasoned MMO player; dangerously cheesy Destiny player. His PS4 succumbed to the oracles.
everyday math: hates math, loved by everyone, including the aliens.
Figadapaura: A constant collection of colorful comments for you, ya cunt.
LiK: Full of surprises; a silent protagonist until he hops on GAF and doesn't stop talking.
Namikaze: The realist, wildest, drunkest and most determined of us all. Don't let him get behind you.
Todd: A brilliant but tragic leader who doesn't have time to explain why he's destined to never get what he wants.

Will add when I get to know more of you better.

I'm liking you and Nami's views of me. <3

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Eris has 1 bounty for me... It's for Hunter, damn no double dip for my Warlock today =/
Vangaurd has 4 bounties too, just like tw1st has

WTF?

noomi

Was hoping for that rank 4 today, guess tomorrow :/

Edit

Someone said if you log out and back in they are there, but then you lose double bounties :(

kidko

My internet just died sorry guys, unprecedented. Will reset the modem

EDIT Errrrrr nevermind it's weirdly back now without doing anything. WTF time warner.

anyway, invite me back plz?

kidklovius

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Someone said if you log out and back in they are there, but then you lose double bounties :(

Looks like the system only had 1 extra bounty to give for the double dip, if you were Hunter you got that extra 1 mission

Nuszka

Yes repeats do not show up for the double bounty, doing the same bounties is silly, but the worse thing is the lack of titan specific ones, it have been over 2 weeks now.

raindoc

Independent on whether or not that is the actual lantern bridge, CE's too short and doesn't show us much of the Hellmouth. Compared to the VoG, there's almost nothing to explore and that's a damn shame. Maybe it's just me, but I expected another maze in not a, but the Hive fortress...
... so, I dreamed up this:

After the raiders defeat the Deathsinger, the group needs to descend further down into the Hellmouth, into a system of narrow tunnels and chambers that very much resembles an ant colony. The hive Breeding grounds.
As the player sneaks through the maze of tunnels he get's a glimpse into some of the chambers, filled with known Hive minions and new creatures/structures that shed a little bit of light on their reproductive cycle.
At the entrance to this maze, 3 portable lanterns wait, made from Hive Wizards' heads and the light of some of the guardians from Eris' raiding party.
The way these work is: no melee/primary attack, only super. If you drop it, the flame's extinguished and you need to meet with one of the other lanterns to ignite it again. The super is a powerful burst of local damage wrapped in a radiance like animation, burning everything in it's vicinity, but it is only charged by kills other guardians make in the area illuminated by the lantern.
The maze: at each corner, there'll be markers the lantern-carrier can activate, to leave a trail like Hansel & Gretel did. Once one lantern makes it to the end, the markers will show the way to the guys still in the maze - because in order to make it through the maze fast, the team will have to split up (=three lanterns). It would be necessary due to a timer upon which's end the minions waiting in some of the chambers will swarm out into the tunnels, which also happens as soon as the first lantern reaches the end and the markers start showing the correct path (to run down like hell).
The pattern of empty and occupied chambers will change, so there's no quick route on future attempts.

kidko

Anyone for weeklies or raid?

Yup yup, thanks for joining. Super sorry kidko, we thought you weren't coming back :(

Yeah, no prob. I don't know what happened but my internet hiccuped or something and it took me a few minutes to realize I could find you again by looking back at my old invites (none of you were on my friends list)

Nice find.

wbarreda

I know there are lots of Xbox one players, I iust want to know where they hang out is there another thread?

Is the GAF PS4 to Xbox destiny ratio 10000 to 1?

It feels like that is the ratio but there are some of us around lurking in this thread. Add me, GT is same as my GAF name, and if you see me playing Destiny feel free to message me.

Lima

It feels like that is the ratio but there are some of us around lurking in this thread. Add me, GT is same as my GAF name, and if you see me playing Destiny feel free to message me.

Some are lurking, I have like 20 people from Gaf on my list that are still playing the game but none of them are posting here much. The other thing is that we Xbox players don't LFG here much. I have like 50 people on every time I start up Destiny so there is no reason to.

Top Bottom