• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

NastyBook

GGs, kidko. I need to start maxing my Sniper Rifles on all my characters. Wish I could get some more Icebreakers to drop, but NFs arent playing ball.

kidko

GGs, kidko. I need to start maxing my Sniper Rifles on all my characters. Wish I could get some more Icebreakers to drop, but NFs arent playing ball.

yeah that was nice. I can't do the entryway cheese solo, glad you popped in. Any chance you feel like running a nightfall let me know

NastyBook

yeah that was nice. I can't do the entryway cheese solo, glad you popped in. Any chance you feel like running a nightfall let me know
lol I actually need 200 something odd kills with my Fusion Rifle for a bounty on that one, so I can see about joining up with you. Would have to switch around my Void trolley Problem, so give me a few minutes to finish up this Fallen Major/Ultra bounty, grab that fr, then I'll rejoin you.

kidko

lol I actually need 200 something odd kills with my Fusion Rifle for a bounty on that one, so I can see about joining up with you. Would have to switch around my Void trolley Problem, so give me a few minutes to finish up this Fallen Major/Ultra bounty, grab that fr, then I'll rejoin you.

sweet. exclusion zone farming until you're ready

Namikaze1

I'm bored so I'm gonna poke some more fun at my Destiny pals.

Afrocious: Deliciously seasoned MMO player; dangerously cheesy Destiny player. His PS4 succumbed to the oracles.
everyday math: hates math, loved by everyone, including the aliens.
Figadapaura: A constant collection of colorful comments for you, ya cunt.
Hawkian: Flies overhead and knows the landscape. Keeps his eye on us, but sometimes forgets to dodge the lightning.
LiK: Full of surprises; a silent protagonist until he hops on GAF and doesn't stop talking.
Namikaze: The realest, wildest, drunkest and most determined of us all. He's got your back, but don't let him get behind you.
Todd: A brilliant but tragic leader who doesn't have time to explain why he's destined to never get what he wants.

Will add when I get to know more of you better.
10797838.gif

joecanada

This game trolls you so hard. Just got Gjallahorn off of daily heroic, great right?

Nope - just upgraded my ghorn yesterday through xur, I mean, this is a joke right? I was hoping for any other rocket launcher

kidko

lolmg

for some reason i wasn't expecting (the inquisition) the frenzied minotaur and rocketed it and myself with a big fat void rocket

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Shit, Crucible randoms today are thee fucking working worst

I have never seen so many dumbasses run into shotgun shots, like hey morons, move back, no need to rush, we are winning

NOPE! need the kills yo, my skills will prevail me against 4 shottys who are positioned perfectly to cover all flanking positions, most likely death and giving the other team points

I figured it out what the other team was doing, and I just lobbed my Axion bolts netting me free kills, but morons kept running in getting shredded
Somehow they won!, shocker even though we had roughly 2,000 point lead, 3 idiots just kept going into the crossroads cave in Shore of Time on Venus, getting annihilated

3 of us smart player stayed back and tried to protect B & C, but always being 3 man down to those imbeciles couldn't cover both sides, we would always lose a flag, get it back and lose the other

Seriously I would have loved to play that team 6 vs 3, we would've won, those 3 idiots just snatched defeat from victory

NastyBook

Good thing we wiped. That gave me another opportunity at FR kills, and Firehawk ended up joining to help us knock out the rest.

GGs to you both, gentlemen.
This game trolls you so hard. Just got Gjallahorn off of daily heroic, great right?

Nope - just upgraded my ghorn yesterday through xur, I mean, this is a joke right? I was hoping for any other rocket launcher
Two Gjallarhorns are always better than one. That just means less time going back and forth between your vault to switch out weapons to different characters. You just came out better than most.

GraveRobberX

Also when the fuck did matchmaking start this new, if you finished a round with a team and are about to start a new round with them, you get removed from that team and get placed into a random game where the score doesn't favor you at all

It has happened to me 4 times now
I get 2 wins and thrown into a match where the team is losing by 5,000 points
I was with a team already who was getting ready to go to the next map, why boot me and place in a started match?

It's so fucking confusing, hey yeah we didn't like you staying with the same people, here go into a match 75%-90% done!

Really good run for me today now that PSN is back up:

Nightfalls:
Crappy AR
Crappy Sniper (but void)
Skull of Dire Ahamkara Warlock Helm that I don't want but I'm a collector.

I needed a chest > Light 30 with my Lock and I put 2 Blue chest engrams in the Vault from my alts. And it turned into a legendary warlock chest! That was too awesome.

Hunter got raid gloves from lamps and Titan got raid helm. Both of them only need raid boots for 32! And Lock still just needs raid chest or helm for 32.

Finished off with bounties and when I turned in my last Eris bounty of the night before bed, POCKET INFINITY BOUNTY!

Love today's haul. Not to mention upgrading hawkmoon, ghorn, and helm of Saint from Xur. :D

Vilam

Maxis Redwood

Shit, you can get exotics off the daily missions as well? Sigh... there's three more things to do every day then.

Shit, you can get exotics off the daily missions as well? Sigh... there's three more things to do every day then.

Extraordinarily rare drop. Not worth your time if a chance at exotic is your purpose for running it. Nightfall, Raids and Heroics to get Coins for Xur are the only things worth investing time towards exotics. Anything else is like winning the lottery.

It's a very rare chance of getting a legendary engram and a more low percentage chance of getting an exotic from the very rare legendary engram that dropped.

GraveRobberX

It's a very rare chance of getting a legendary engram and a more low percentage chance of getting an exotic from the very rare legendary engram that dropped.

iRawr you still have that Gorgon checkpoint on you character?
Need to borrow it off ya if you still have it

Zakalwe

Banned
Needed a chest for my Hunter to get him to 31. Was short on marks for the week. Complaining about it to people.

Postmaster package from Rahool.

Sometimes it feels like this game listens to your microphone and has a fucking plan.

Ji66a-Man

Had some time to kill on PS4 Destiny because I finished all my X1 Destiny PvE bounties. I haven't played PS4 Destiny since TDB dropped and I forgot I had legendary gauntlet and heavy weapon engrams left in the vault. They decrypted into legendary warlock gauntlets and Gjallarhorn 1.0 (woot). I had enough strange coins leftover to upgrade the Ghorn and pick up Achlyophage Symbiote. I tested my luck again while soloing the Abyss and bridge portions of Crota's End and I came out with hunter raid gauntlets, chest, and mats. All this got my 28 hunters to 30.

Rsinart

Anyone need the weekly for coins? I'm at the nexus. Psn:rsin. No mic right now since it's early and wife and my niece and nephew are asleep. .

Had some time to kill on PS4 Destiny because I finished all my X1 Destiny PvE bounties. I haven't played PS4 Destiny since TDB dropped and I forgot I had legendary gauntlet and heavy weapon engrams left in the vault. They decrypted into legendary warlock gauntlets and Gjallarhorn 1.0 (woot). I had enough strange coins leftover to upgrade the Ghorn and pick up Achylophage Symbiote. I tested my luck again while soloing the Abyss and bridge portions of Crota's End and I came out with hunter raid gauntlets, chest, and mats. All this got my 28 hunters to 30.

Wow, I don't understand how you can play this game on 2 systems. This game can sink all your time on one account let alone two.

Top Bottom