• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

mcfizzle4

Double post and proud damnit.

Had you leveled up all the bubbles, filled with XP (not necessarily "purchased" the bubbles)? You get more energies this way, but shards with armor don't matter, they always give 2 shards regardless of XP investment.
Super late reply but yes, I had fully leveled armor and Light of the Abyss and only received 2.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Thanks for this!

So, I shouldn't already have Eris bounties waiting to be turned in come the reset? Or does it not matter, so long as I pick up new bounties after the reset time?

It doesn't matter. As long as you are on before the reset, pick up the new bounties, do them, turn them in, logout and then sometime before the next reset pick up the bounties again and do them. I've done exactly that many times. The main thing is to not logout before you've done AND handed in the new bounties the new bounties after the reset.

blackflag

Looking forward to all of those expansion packs. The wait between March and Sept. is too long though. They need to add something in there to keep people interested. I guess maybe they could come up with some more non DLC events. Iron Banner is fun now so maybe they can come up with something else.

Bought everything from Xur this week. Very Nice.

Damn, 5 Vanguard Marks short of buying a new helmet that'll get me to level 30 and I've maxed out the weekly marks in Vanguard Roc.

Guess I need to play a few public events. Don't they award 3 marks per event?

kidko

So, I'm thinking of taking up Xur on his Starfire Protocol sale, and get rid of my pre-Dark Below Light Beyond Nemesis. The new FWC helmets have a higher light rating than my Light Beyond Nemesis anyway. Anything obvious I am missing with this change?

Level 29 voidwalker.

Well besides that you specify voidwalker and starfire is a sunsinger chest, my only caution would be your stat changes. If you use grenades a lot (as a sunsinger you should!) you might take a hit on your discipline stat by using Xur's starfire. All of it's points are going to intellect.

If you rely on self-revive a lot, such as in the raid or soloing nightfall, I could see a heavy int build being helpful, but I still prefer a heavy discipline build, like what I'm rocking now with my Praxic... 263 discipline lets me throw grenades out as fast as the animation allows for during my super! it's fun as hell and melts bullet sponges like the psion flayers when using sticky grenades!

j_rocca42

When Destiny's thread hit the gaming side you should never expect good things.

Looking forward to Comet.
I'm looking forward to all the new content! But the game gets absolutely roasted in the gaming side... smh

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the two new gun types would be?

I'm tempted to delete one of my characters so I can constantly raid, delete and make a new one several times per week. Wednesday-Monday only holds Xur as something to do anyway unless I get lazy.

If I don't then at the current Radiant Shard rate I will not get all my characters to 32 for months.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the two new gun types would be?

Grenade launcher for sure.

Deku Tree

I'm tempted to delete one of my characters so I can constantly raid, delete and make a new one several times per week. Wednesday-Monday only holds Xur as something to do anyway unless I get lazy.

If I don't then at the current Radiant Shard rate I will not get all my characters to 32 for months.

That's going to be harder when the hard cap is 30 instead of 20 I bet.

Seems like total overkill, you could just convert energy to shards And save yourself some time. 3 raids a week at this point nets me about 60 radiant that can be converted however you need them. That's nearly enough to get one character to 32 per week if you aren't upgrading weapons.

Top Bottom