• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Born2Live

Yo Bungie! Can you guys just add "you lose heavy ammo upon death" to all raid boots? Thnx!

I agree. I was running raid boots plus Ruin Wings on my Titan during Crota last night. The heavy ammo drops and carrying 7 gjallarhorn rokets was glorious, losing a rocket each time we wiped wasn't so glorious. Has this been confirmed not to be a glitch?

Namikaze1

I agree. I was running raid boots plus Ruin Wings on my Titan during Crota last night. The heavy ammo drops and carrying 7 gjallarhorn rokets was glorious, losing a rocket each time we wiped wasn't so glorious. Has this been confirmed not to be a glitch?
Deej said the team knows about it and that they're working on it but that was around November.

Should hit level 30 on my Titan on Xbox One tonight. Then I'll finally try out CE.

Hunter on PS4 current sitting at 26. Need to get to vanguard level 2(800 away) so I can buy a legendary which will get me to 27. Looking forward to getting this guy up to the higher levels so can run with gaf people regularly. Taking a while though.

Bogeypop

I've done it guys, people might have called me a fool and said it couldn't be done. But I did it, I solo'd Urzok the Hated and did so in under 10 seconds.
Pay no mind to the other guy there
Ykysl7O.png

EDIT: If you get something that isn't Urzok related just refresh the page and it should show the proper video. Twitch is super funky with PS4 broadcasts it seems.

Haybro

Anybody down for a HM VOG run? Or at least want to help a fellow guardian in his quest for the ever elusive fatebringer?

I have a Templar checkpoint, and I don't care if we don't go any further than that.

1. Haybro_

Anybody down for a HM VOG run? Or at least want to help a fellow guardian in his quest for the ever elusive fatebringer?

I have a Templar checkpoint, and I don't care if we don't go any further than that.

1. Haybro_

I've got oracles checkpoint and I would like it if we went all the way. But if you get a full team of people just wanting templar, feel free to disregard me

I've done it guys, people might have called me a fool and said it couldn't be done. But I did it, I solo'd Urzok the Hated and did so in under 10 seconds.
Pay no mind to the other guy there
Ykysl7O.png

EDIT: If you get something that isn't Urzok related just refresh the page and it should show the proper video. Twitch is super funky with PS4 broadcasts it seems.
One time I exited into the Skywatch and there was one player, dead, and only Urzok running around. I think maybe he spawns with less health if there is only one player there, like other SP content, and I pulled out my Light of the Abyss and brought him down in about six or seven shots.

boofa

Neo Member
3 NF down, no exotics :( Got a Badger CCL with Rangefinder and armor piercing rounds, terrible roll on a Secret Handshake and a 3rd solar The Chosen.

At least I got the chest I needed for my warlock to hit 32 (even if all the chests gave me energy and now I'm ONE shard away from having enough to max it) and finally got an exotic drop...but it was Universal Remote :(

I got Praedeths Timepiece last night on my 41st VoG Hard Mode clear.

I now have all the legendary weapons from VoG.

Vex did not roll :(

I do have 2 more chances with my alts.

Anyone for 2 back to back Atheon kills for a chance at exorics and the Vex?

Rawr you on?

Bogeypop

One time I exited into the Skywatch and there was one player, dead, and only Urzok running around. I think maybe he spawns with less health if there is only one player there, like other SP content, and I pulled out my Light of the Abyss and brought him down in about six or seven shots.

Shh don't derail the hype train before it even gathers steam.

Where did you find that thing on Earth lol?

I was doing some dailies I had from yesterday and at the Forgotten Shore they had the random Pike event. One of the bounties coincidentally led me to Skywatch after I acquired said Pike and the rest is history.

So I can't decide what class to level to 32 first.

I have enough radiant shards to get any one of my characters (Titan, Hunter and Warlock) to 32.

However, their raid armour rolls and stats is what is bugging me.

My Titan has intellect, strength and discipline all sitting between 60-70%.
My Hunter has 90% intellect, 55% discipline and 45% strength.
My Warlock has 88% intellect, 24% discipline and 74% strength.

I love the Titan class most and he has always been my main, and my first character I created. He has the most well rounded stat rolls as well, which I like.

What say you?

Who should I pick or should I just wait for better armour rolls?

Thanks for the replies last night!

I am going to put the shards into my Titan for my 1st 32. What do you all think?

Once I get Eris to Rank 4 around this time next week I will be able to get a second character to 32 as well. I may have some new armour for better stats too.

Nuszka

I got Praedeths Timepiece last night on my 41st VoG Hard Mode clear.

I now have all the legendary weapons from VoG.

Vex did not roll :(

I do have 2 more chances with my alts.

Anyone for 2 back to back Atheon kills for a chance at exorics and the Vex?

Rawr you on?

i can join titan 32 horn , i live in ireland so maybe ... Luck of the irish... 41 clears no vex i would pray to anything i can . psn same as gaf id

Top Bottom