• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
I hope you understand how lucky you are. Go max that thing out now lol

Oh, I know. I flipped out and put it into rotation right away.

Unfortunately, didn't get to finish VoG. Was a good first run though and looking forward to running it again.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Where is the best place for Black Wax drops? I've done quite a bit of Hive missions but it seems to rarely drop for me now. All my characters barely have more than 5 each. Fucking bullshit.

Don't those 3 hive that spawn in that room in the beginning of the cosmodrome usually drop one? plus they respawn super quick.

LiK

Haha yeah I don't think it's the best way.

It's frustrating. They should drop like candy whenever I kill Majors. But I rarely see them now. I think I had way more before TDB was out.

Don't those 3 hive that spawn in that room in the beginning of the cosmodrome usually drop one? plus they respawn super quick.

Rarely. I would farm them if they did. I get like one every half dozen kills

Looking for 1 person for hard mode Atheon back to back kills with multiple characters.

Join in on my party
PS4
Cosmos_Man

Chance at exotics and the Vex

Rixa

That's not true. You can't stack raid boots and HOPF or Armetarium anymore.
Ok, good to know.
fucking Nightfall gave me a shitty shotgun

great

Lol, you got a shotgun aka energy, fig.

Thanks to you 2. Shotfking guns everywhere...
I hate them in PVE
NFShotguns.PNG

Where is the best place for Black Wax drops? I've done quite a bit of Hive missions but it seems to rarely drop for me now. All my characters barely have more than 5 each. Fucking bullshit.

That RNG. I've only ever had one character and I'm sitting on 15 wax right now. Not to mention at least 10 other wax I've used while farming glimmer before TDB released.

1 mm of health left on Omnigul. I am about to put the last shot in, get babooned the fuck out of the game. Its not like the strike doesn't take forever to complete or anything.

My bad, I knew it was one of those two :p

Either way, I'm intrigued to know what these other 'problems' would be.

I'm sure it's that they're afraid of screwing up PvP somehow, which admitted would suck pretty hard. Whatever they do, they need to test the shit out of it, because if anything can kill a game, it's a glitch/cheat that's so easily accessible in PvP that you kill off your entire user base.

RIP in piece Brutal Legend. :(

Namikaze1

Lol
This guy is still thinking OT is nothing but posts looking for groups. If you're reading this, which I highly doubt, show me the receipts!

Thanks to you 2. Shotfking guns everywhere...
I hate them in PVE
No problem. :)

I finally completed the Pocket Infinity Bounty.

Lol
This guy is still thinking OT is nothing but posts looking for groups. If you're reading this, which I highly doubt, show me the receipts!

No problem. :)

I finally completed the Pocket Infinity Bounty.

tomorrow i'll go through every post in OT12 and chronicle the number of LFG posts, complaints about loot posts, off topic posts, criticism, and other discussion.

i'll give the data to hawkian and he can do something fancy with it.

Good haul yesterday on the Tuesday reset. After an embarrassment of riches over the last few weeks of Nightfalls (Suros last week, 10 strange coins week before that, Hawkmoon 2 weeks before that) I was actually hoping I would get a legendary primary weapon as I need to bolster my non-Exotic arsenal which is lacking after the expansion.

So I got a handcannon called The Chance which has a chance to return ammo on a kill as well as 3rd eye. Anyone else have this and think it is good?

I also went ahead and bought the LDR sniper rifle from the vanguard vendor, that thing is a fucking beast! Is it true it can shoot through walls or is that just people joking in here?

Lastly I went to the first chest in CE and picked up a 4th horseman from it. Not a fan of shotguns but I'll take it!

Alright so who is partying tonight and who is playing Destiny?

I'm staying in with my super pregnant wife, probably watching a movie and playing cards.

Top Bottom