• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

decided to make my solo crota's end a flawless run later today. it should still count if only one person is in the fireteam, right?

i guess nobody has tested yet.

decided to make my solo crota's end a flawless run later today. it should still count if only one person is in the fireteam, right?

i guess nobody has tested yet.

tumblr_m3q0ry8Etc1qlvkzlo1_500.jpg

Steroyd

Wow, rather easy bounties today, completed them, went to cash them in... Dat realisation you have when there's fuck all that you want to level up because reset day gave you nothing but dupes.

At least I'm halfway to rank 4... I got nothing.

Fuuuuuuuck

I got up with my alarm at 3:40am for the bounty trick then passed out again while it was loading and woke up again at 4:23am.

Fucking fuck fuck

Fuuuuuuuck

I got up with my alarm at 3:40am for the bounty trick then passed out again while it was loading and woke up again at 4:23am.

Fucking fuck fuck

Ouch. I remember those days... Well, I did this trick for a week to hit Eris rank 4. Now I just use it to level new weapons. Popped a Shotgun Telemetry, turned in yesterday's bounties and did the biggest ones for today. Level up my 4th Horseman to last row!

Ouch. I remember those days... Well, I did this trick for a week to hit Eris rank 4. Now I just use it to level new weapons. Popped a Shotgun Telemetry, turned in yesterday's bounties and did the biggest ones for today. Level up my 4th Horseman to last row!

Today was day 3 of 8. So no it looks like I'm at 2 again and will have to keep going for an extra day.

This is bullshit. Just give us extra bounties daily Bungie.

CLBridges

I really hope Bungie throws out a surprise Hard mode CE released for New Year's day (one can dream lol). I need something more to do now that I've hit 32. Hopefully hard mode won't be too far into the month as I might have some things happen then that take me away from the game for a long while.

panda-zebra

Today was day 3 of 8. So no it looks like I'm at 2 again and will have to keep going for an extra day.

You didn't miss much tbh, most bounties were dupes from yesterday, I only had 1 new at reset (being a Warlock and not a Titan - have fun shoulder-charging, Titans, lolol terrible bounty).

For the new years holiday, LTWood12 and T-44 will be playing couch co-op Destiny for four days straight. After a week with very little Destiny, I can't wait to binge.

Blizzard finally did away with the daily quest limit. It's such a frustrating artificial wall. And especially now that Bungie has given us such a hard stop with progression, with the mat transfusion getting in the way.

I'm also bitter that I am only halfway to Eris Rank 4 and have been doing these bounties every day now.

You didn't miss much tbh, most bounties were dupes from yesterday, I only had 1 new at reset (being a Warlock and not a Titan - have fun shoulder-charging, Titans, lolol terrible bounty).

Blizzard finally did away with the daily quest limit. It's such a frustrating artificial wall. And especially now that Bungie has given us such a hard stop with progression, with the mat transfusion getting in the way.

I'm also bitter that I am only halfway to Eris Rank 4 and have been doing these bounties every day now.

Ugh I am a Titan! So I missed an extra 2 bounties?

Even if they just add more bounties daily I would be happy. It is just lame that I have to go through this bullshit to get Eris Rank 4 in a decent timeline.

3300 rep to go! Ugh...

BokehKing

Banned
Just purchased 'up for anything' last night seeing how outside of the suros I had no good legendary auto rifles. I like it so far

Really would like to do crotas raid with out cheez for once, otherwise I'm going to get smashed come January

BokehKing

Banned
Ugh I am a Titan! So I missed an extra 2 bounties?

Even if they just add more bounties daily I would be happy. It is just lame that I have to go through this bullshit to get Eris Rank 4 in a decent timeline.

3300 rep to go! Ugh...
What do we get at rank 4? That assault rifle from the promo I hope

Those gloves were kind of useless(to me) since I got a drop for gloves as soon as I started the dlc

CLBridges

What do we get at rank 4? That assault rifle from the promo I hope

Those gloves were kind of useless(to me) since I got a drop for gloves as soon as I started the dlc

At rank 4 you get a special emblem to equip and also a special feeling of accomplishment lol. Also, you get to convert all those radiant energies you have saved to radiant shards and be on your way to level 32. No weapons though :/

E92 M3

At rank 4 you get a special emblem to equip and also a special feeling of accomplishment lol. Also, you get to convert all those radiant energies you have saved to radiant shards and be on your way to level 32. No weapons though :/

Yeah, I had to use level 4 to level up to 32 because of too many energies.

Fuck weapons, I want to be level 32.

None of the new raid weapons are that great except Black Hammer.
I hear ya, and even then, I feel Black Hammer is not exactly perfect. My precision shots don't always seem to hit right with the Black Hammer, causing frustration, especially on what should be my third precision shot in a row. Ha!

The first raid weapon I got off Crota was the Song of Ir Yut. Although the perks sound nice, it is just so wild. I much prefer the slower firing and more stable HMGs.

I didn't start doing the double trick until Sunday. I missed 2 days or regular amount of Eris bounties when PSN was down.

Fucking fuck fuck
Oh. I haven't been doing the double bounty trick. I have to get up that early for work, but I take public transportation, so I don't have the time to sit down with the game before heading out the door.

Top Bottom