• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

hey ther fig
drunk-boyfriend-stage1.gif

kidko

Cømet;145549861 said:
Ha I wish to play, but I get too passionate and loud when I'm drinking at the same time. Gaf, my parents, or both are guaranteed to slap me.

I've learned to just mutter horrible things under my breath the whole time!

Hung Wei Lo

I'm attempting to solo CE and have hit a roadblock at the Shrieker corridor and am out of heavy ammo synths..being broke as hell doesn't help. Any kind soul out there who can help and/or need the chest?

PSN is Kinezo

edit: if it helps, I've been drinking too (and left people downstairs :/)

coy

Cømet;145552012 said:
Waiting on my hoverboard.

Your time will come bro. Get better, then smash it.
I drank enough this past weekend. May be partly why I am sick. I will party vicariously through this thread.

Cømet

Banned
I just felt the whole thread go quiet. Srs.

coy said:
I drank enough this past weekend. May be partly why I am sick. I will party vicariously through this thread.

You shall dance again, you elegant swan of the drink!

Dante316

For armor does INT not make that much of a difference for super charging? I know PVP kills matter more. Also for PVE my exotic helmet grants me more super for kills.

I'm thinking on trying to focus on a pure discipline stat roll so I can get my grenades up fast, and with some armor grenade kills restore melee.

It makes ton of difference if you use the super frequently. Killing enemies helps but having high % helps a ton.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm attempting to solo CE and have hit a roadblock at the Shrieker corridor and am out of heavy ammo synths..being broke as hell doesn't help. Any kind soul out there who can help and/or need the chest?

PSN is Kinezo

edit: if it helps, I've been drinking too (and left people downstairs :/)

I'm here just in time. I solo-ed that earlier myself.

Can we get another person to join so that we can switch alts? One person has to stay in the room and one person stays at the entrance. Switch rotations with the middle person opening the chest. I need that chest for two characters.

Top Bottom